Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Lawny you are a fool. I think I just peed on myself laughing at you.

Talk about co-workers the lady sitting next to me has some kind of foot condition. The kind that require thm fish to munch away at the dead skin. My problem is she takes here shoes off as soon as she gets here and walks around with that mess all on the floors.

Nasty thang! :angry:

Wakey, I just snorted at you!! :rofl:

JG, TL, Wakey, Quannah;

This is a different lady. The other one quit and THANK GOD she did. She's lazy and I can't work with lazy people who wants to take credit for everything thing and anything.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
are u going down to JA for the interview??

Not unless I can make my pine tree in the backyard grow $$ instead of pine cones!! :rofl: No, he is going to have to fly solo. My kids start school the very next day (don't need to go there again :whistle: ) so there is no way I can be gone that weekend. Not to mention the price of a flight....I'm just going to write a mushy letter about why I can't be there and stick it in with our evidence. He is the calmer one of the two of us anyway. I'd be there pacing the floor and will bust into tears when it's over, no doubt. I definitely will be going into work late that day though! I will be totally useless until I get the call.

Hey TL;

If they ask your SO why you're not there, tell him to tell them that "her children starts school this week"...they shouldn't ask anything else about you're absence.

Thanks Chica! Always stick with the truth, that's what I tell him.

U freed from you budget meeting?

They had another party for me this afternoon. I was about to walk out of the hearing and here they come with another cake. The look on my face was priceless.

LADIES...help me to help my coworker. New person, very nice, well dress and pretty girl, but her UNDERARMS were buring a HOLE in my nose at the meeting.

Talk about co-workers the lady sitting next to me has some kind of foot condition. The kind that require thm fish to munch away at the dead skin. My problem is she takes here shoes off as soon as she gets here and walks around with that mess all on the floors.

JG..dey got sum'n at LUSH fa dis ere??? eidda dat or some cooking grease..slather her foot dem really good!! dey will be shiny fi tru, but no skin pieces all of di work floor dem!!!!:rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my stomach has been nervous for Islandwoman all friggin day. What's up with that? I probably will need to go home when I get our interview date. it's scary...

Nah......you will have a clear cut date for your goal and you will just get everything in the final prep stages.

You'll cry a little too!

She's already there! She has her stuff signed, sealed and ready to be delivered!! :thumbs:

Yep, thanks to you guy's, i'm ready. I may have a couple of nervous energy questions when my time comes though.

I think Marlita is in LA. I think.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Not unless I can make my pine tree in the backyard grow $$ instead of pine cones!! :rofl: No, he is going to have to fly solo. My kids start school the very next day (don't need to go there again :whistle: ) so there is no way I can be gone that weekend. Not to mention the price of a flight....I'm just going to write a mushy letter about why I can't be there and stick it in with our evidence. He is the calmer one of the two of us anyway. I'd be there pacing the floor and will bust into tears when it's over, no doubt. I definitely will be going into work late that day though! I will be totally useless until I get the call.

Hey TL;

If they ask your SO why you're not there, tell him to tell them that "her children starts school this week"...they shouldn't ask anything else about you're absence.

They had another party for me this afternoon. I was about to walk out of the hearing and here they come with another cake. The look on my face was priceless.

LADIES...help me to help my coworker. New person, very nice, well dress and pretty girl, but her UNDERARMS were buring a HOLE in my nose at the meeting.

JG..dey got sum'n at LUSH fa dis ere??? eidda dat or some cooking grease..slather her foot dem really good!! dey will be shiny fi tru, but no skin pieces all of di work floor dem!!!!:rofl:

Actually they have all kinds of stuff for that. Ocean salt to scrap the dead stuff away. Lemony Flutter works well to sort of grease up the feet. There is Volcano, Pied the Pepper, and another one that the name escapes me at the moment. Go into one and describe it like it's you (make sure you are not wear sandals and show pretty feet) and act all unsure. They will give you some samples to try. Pass them on......

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Lawd yes!! His flight gets in tommorow at 830pm. I estimate it may take an hour before I get to hug and kiss him!!

He is at home packing now. He went out Saturday with all the friends and then Sunday they partied more at the Jerk fesitival.

Does he say how he is feeling? I'm not sure how I would feel...excited for sure but nervous as well.

He said he is a little nervous about the flight and getting lost in the airport. I coached him on where to go and how to follow the signs and the crowds. He said he will work it out. That's my man!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Y'all got me over here cracking up today.I got off work early today...YAY...but now i need to sit down and take my braids down, at the rate im going, i estimate i will have them down by Friday...anyone wanna help...LOL :)

Filed: Timeline
Lawd yes!! His flight gets in tommorow at 830pm. I estimate it may take an hour before I get to hug and kiss him!!

He is at home packing now. He went out Saturday with all the friends and then Sunday they partied more at the Jerk fesitival.

Does he say how he is feeling? I'm not sure how I would feel...excited for sure but nervous as well.

He said he is a little nervous about the flight and getting lost in the airport. I coached him on where to go and how to follow the signs and the crowds. He said he will work it out. That's my man!

WAKEY;

Make sure he fills out the I-94 and the customs form. My friend fiance came up last week and they were yelling at him at Hartford for not filling it out.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Y'all got me over here cracking up today.I got off work early today...YAY...but now i need to sit down and take my braids down, at the rate im going, i estimate i will have them down by Friday...anyone wanna help...LOL :)

Haha. I HATE taking out braids. Last time I started literally crying at all the tangles that I almost just cut all my hair out. I think I'll cut them out this time. I want the cut like the girl on The Game. I love her hair.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
hmm..i wonder too Quana....they live with u and visit with him right ? there is no order nothing..u keep ur kids mek him go sit down..talking bout he wants kids on 1st day of school...i hate to see when some men and women put the kids in the middle of the foolishness for no reason come on !

Except that he is the father, Kimmy. He does have rights. Should he chose to exercise those rights, it may not be pleasant. I've seen men demand all kinds of things that were never right for the children just because nothing legal was in place. Some men use their children as pawns in the game they are playing.

You and I both know she is taking on the burden of the care of the children and should be able to make ALL the decsions. But, until things are in writing, it's all about equality.

no, that's not what I'm saying I could never tell her to not have him see his kids or anything otherwise. What i'm saying is they live with her, my kids will never be a burden even if me and my husband separate. It is "her week" there were no arrangements to say he needs them earlier or she needs them later whatever. What RIGHT does he have more than what she has...what RIGHT is he gonna EXERCISE other than being malicious and selfish? And as long as he play a part in their lives..No, I don't think she should EVER make ALL the decisions that surrounds them. And it just so happens that school falls on "her week" with him acting like that where is the equality in that? what if it fell on "his week" ?

ok, it seems like the applications are processed towards the end of the month..take note guys..all u guys go emails at the same time..lets see how the interviews are going to be assigned

Humm sounds tricky. Can you all both take her to the school?

I see we are both women of reason.. I told him "fine, what time will u be dropping them off since I usually like to be there.." he said not to worry about that, he can take care of his kids by himself :girlwerewolf2xn:

HA.. I will just do what I can, and let the Lord handle the rest, he will get his in the end. Nobody can stop me from being joyful.. i may not be happy all the time, but I got my JOY, thank God...

Wakey my girl.. do ya'll have any special plans besides the obvious :devil: .. has your family met Dwayne, well I know jawi has but what about the others??

I figured Thursday we would go for SSN and marriage license. From what I've read it takes 30 days in Ga to get it back. Of course the rest will be put in order for sho! :devil:

Only my siter has met him. My brother talked to him on the phone and so have most of my close friends. I'm nervous about mama she doesn't approve of anyone. Dwayne said he will win her over though!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline

Oh My!!! lita i dont think im going to cut them out, but hell usually i will set myself a hair appt for a saturday and then start on Monday taking them down bit by bit, so by Friday im good and my nerves arent stretched, im just having trouble finding the motivation to start.

Timeline
Anyone know what part of California Marlita lives in? North or South?

I think around LA... I think...

Earthquake rattles Los Angeles

That's why I was asking.

I hope she's okay.

I'm fine. It wasn't a bad EQ. The media will make it sound worse than it is. It was a rolling one so it just felt very swayie. I was at work and just sitting here like "is that an EQ?" Then we all just left the building and went ot lunch.

Wow, I'm glad you're okd Lita and that it was minor

Timeline

I HATE taking out braids.. If I have to do it, it is def a 2or 3 day job.. I got twist now and am seriously thinking about paying someone to take them out!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wakey...you must be through the roof right about now!! I remember how that felt...like in what will Thursday be like...what we friday be like...trust me Chica...it's ALL GOOD!!!

Congrats to you and Dwayne and enjoy each other!!

Hey Lita,

Thank G-d you are OK! I was a worried cause the media will mek a 1.2 sound like an 7.0 EQ!!!!

Jawi...Chica,

it is so good to see you posting and see you around...I ALWAYS say this... I MISSED YOU!!! As well as our Girls Phatty, Jonesie and Yardie! :crying: We were a CRAZY bunch back in the day! But now we have a whole new CRAZY bunch!!!! :lol: :lol: Including Roxie, Sunny, Isles, Quannie and Honey!!! I love ALL of my Yardie Fam!! :luv:

Bless,

Gill

P.S I just spoke to Missa Young he was like "Did you chat bout wat mi tell yuh nuh fi chat bout wid yuh VJ Girlfriend dem?"

:whistle::whistle::whistle: ... and then... :huh: ('What you talking bout Willis' look)

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Hey TL;

You could go buy a travel size deoderant and tell her you got a bunch of free samples yesterday and ask if she'd like one.

LUSH has a cool deoderant that is unique. Maybe get a free sample for her and do the same as I said above. Aromoco is what I suggest.

Marlita.........I was just asking about you. Are you okay in Cali?

Mann JG..that is smooth!!!.. I think it will work Lawny and give one to at least one other person so she will not suspect LOL.. maybe she was just in a hurry this morning.. U can take a shower in the morning and w/ this TX heat if u forget?? BABAY u will be wishing u hadn't by the time u get to work LOL that is y I keep one at my desk :lol:

What's my advice for nasty feet. I can't give her a travel foot bath and scrub..but I want to.

I figured Thursday we would go for SSN and marriage license. From what I've read it takes 30 days in Ga to get it back. Of course the rest will be put in order for sho! :devil:

Only my siter has met him. My brother talked to him on the phone and so have most of my close friends. I'm nervous about mama she doesn't approve of anyone. Dwayne said he will win her over though!

You can't go for his SS for at least a week or so. He won't be on the system yet.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.