Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hmm..i wonder too Quana....they live with u and visit with him right ? there is no order nothing..u keep ur kids mek him go sit down..talking bout he wants kids on 1st day of school...i hate to see when some men and women put the kids in the middle of the foolishness for no reason come on !

Except that he is the father, Kimmy. He does have rights. Should he chose to exercise those rights, it may not be pleasant. I've seen men demand all kinds of things that were never right for the children just because nothing legal was in place. Some men use their children as pawns in the game they are playing.

You and I both know she is taking on the burden of the care of the children and should be able to make ALL the decsions. But, until things are in writing, it's all about equality.

no, that's not what I'm saying I could never tell her to not have him see his kids or anything otherwise. What i'm saying is they live with her, my kids will never be a burden even if me and my husband separate. It is "her week" there were no arrangements to say he needs them earlier or she needs them later whatever. What RIGHT does he have more than what she has...what RIGHT is he gonna EXERCISE other than being malicious and selfish? And as long as he play a part in their lives..No, I don't think she should EVER make ALL the decisions that surrounds them. And it just so happens that school falls on "her week" with him acting like that where is the equality in that? what if it fell on "his week" ?

ok, it seems like the applications are processed towards the end of the month..take note guys..all u guys go emails at the same time..lets see how the interviews are going to be assigned

And my point is they are the one's who decided who's week is who's. There are basically no guarenteed rights until they get a formal agreement filed in the courts.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
more Jamaican gossip then I know about my own city....even after I read all the papers and watch the news. Everyone we know in Jamaica knows everything about everyone else.

Yuh dyam right...Ken came bolting upstairs last night after speaking to Marcel all in a teather about someone they both knew. After he told me I was like..."Alrighty then..." :huh:<_< and started walking away... and then he shouts... "and don't tell yuh VisaJourney Sistren dem bout dis!!" I didn't want to hurt his feelings and tell him that ya'll (like myself) probably wouldn't give a rat's batty about his foo-foo gossip! Cho! :lol: :lol:

Gill;

I wish it was gossip, but it's the truth. The boy (not man) is a damn EDIAT. Mi a tell u...mi nevah know seh punny can mek a man tun inah ediat.

I agree...I mean it was a dyam fool thing to do and I don't think em a guh git dep...I think he is going to be there for AWHILE...unless he can prove otherwise! :no:

Stupid Man!

Gill,

I mean Marcel WARNED and WARNED and WARNED him to stay away from the other women and he did not listen. When we were in Jamaica he would walk off and leave her alone in the club. Then he would leave her for hours at a time at the house. Then she would go crying to Marcel and he would tell her why you staying with him if he's treating you this bad. She's full of crosses and he's a DUMB'A$$. When dude left Jamaica she kept on calling me and texting me for his location telling all kind of lies and Marcel had to put her in her place and tell her never to contact me again.

I know...he didn't seem to be one of Ken's favorite people eiddah! Ken just gets pissed when anyone, especially Yardmen...waste a golden opportunity to do better for themselves and their family!

I didn't realize there was a 3rd ooman involved...like I said ken was taking a shower I was sitting on the counter listening to him tell it and became distracted! :devil::devil::lol:

Ken was taking a shower and talking on the phone?

No Silly! :lol: He had finished talking on the phone. He was telling me the story and taking a shower! ;)

Ok, going back to read whats up wid Quannie!

NP Sunny...the KNG has a rhythm...although it's usually off beat! Ignore your a$$ all month long than the last week send yuh wan likkle foo foo email and end of the month post your interview date. I found the closer to the beginning of the month that they receive your ds-230 the earlier in the month you will have your interview date!

bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Got this e-mail from the embassy this morning after I've been waiting for weeks. Why do they always reply after you've already got your answer? I was like well golly gee THANKS.

Dear Madam

Our system is showing that the applicant is now eligible for an appointment however the system has not generated this date as yet. When a date becomes available the applicant will be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kingston IV

Hehe...crazy .... :wacko: Is this in response to your e-mail of last week?

I sent them an e-mail asking where the he!! is my interview date! :angry: I'll see if they respond.

This is the response from the first e-mail. lol

OMG - they answered me too!!

Dear Madam

Our system is showing that the applicant has an appointment slated for the 2nd September, 2008 @08:30 a.m. We mailed out the packet 4 on the 24th July, 2008 at this address:

Thank you.

Kingston IV

WOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS ISLES!!!!!! OK, now the preparation really begins!!!

Bless-ed news,

Gill

Got this e-mail from the embassy this morning after I've been waiting for weeks. Why do they always reply after you've already got your answer? I was like well golly gee THANKS.

Dear Madam

Our system is showing that the applicant is now eligible for an appointment however the system has not generated this date as yet. When a date becomes available the applicant will be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kingston IV

Is wat mi tell yuh Sunny!!! You should get an Early September date! CONGRATS CHICA!!!! :thumbs: Call the 202# at the end of the week!

Bless,

Gill

Yep Gilli, you were ight girl. I'll call them next week and see if they have any news. Thanks so much for the support. It means a lot.

I will be calling also Sunny :) I got my email this morning. They called me a Madam whats up with that...LOL

Dear Madam

Our system is showing that we are in receipt of the ds230 form part 1 and the applicant is now eligible for an interview date.

When the system has generated this date the applicant will be contacted via mail.

Thank you.

Kingston IV

they wrong for that LOL they automatically assume only WOMEN filing for their sweeties out of JA!! nuh mind dem bad mind.. Congrats on the coming int...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

right, but they have been alternating weeks now forever, and just b/c school starts HE wants to switch...WHY..cause he CAN...? gimme a break...why is it by his rule, his time? who gave him MORE rights ?...there is no rule..they made arrangements btwn themselves....if he plays A$$ and keep them..then thats a different case..

OK, just a question

why do women assume they have more RIGHTS sometimes than the bilogical father?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dear Madam

Thank you.

Kingston IV

I sent them an e-mail asking where the he!! is my interview date! :angry: I'll see if they respond.

Dear Madam

Our system is showing that the applicant has an appointment slated for the 2nd September, 2008 @08:30 a.m. We mailed out the packet 4 on the 24th July, 2008 at this address:

Thank you.

Kingston IV

WOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS ISLES!!!!!! OK, now the preparation really begins!!!

Bless-ed news,

Gill

Dear Madam

Thank you.

Kingston IV

Is wat mi tell yuh Sunny!!! You should get an Early September date! CONGRATS CHICA!!!! :thumbs: Call the 202# at the end of the week!

Bless,

Gill

Yep Gilli, you were ight girl. I'll call them next week and see if they have any news. Thanks so much for the support. It means a lot.

I will be calling also Sunny :) I got my email this morning. They called me a Madam whats up with that...LOL

Dear Madam

Our system is showing that we are in receipt of the ds230 form part 1 and the applicant is now eligible for an interview date.

When the system has generated this date the applicant will be contacted via mail.

Thank you.

Kingston IV

:rofl: Jski, those people are off the hook. I guess the same person is responding. lol I guess we'll have to be patient and wait our turn.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Do they really all say madam? Oh, how funny.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Congrats Island on your interview date :thumbs: and to Sunny and Jski too, your interview dates will soon come!

Quana, I think for your situation the best thing to do is hire a lawyer. I know it can be costly but in the long run its worth it. Your ex sounds like an unreasonable person and because unfortunately you are still married and have no separation agreement to fall back on he can cause alot of problems for you if you deny him the kids.

I am not sure where you live, if I knew I could probably be more helpful. But I am from NY and here you can file a petition for an order of custody. If you can't afford a lawyer, the judge can appoint a lawyer at no charge.

But like others have said, a good start is to go to your local court's website, that should provide lots of information. They make have a link to affordable attorneys.

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i'm sure they know if ur a man or a woman :)

they say Madam in JA that's they write formal letters and plus ur not married

I got a response once, saying Dear Madam :) in regards to ur email, ur husband's appoint is ...:)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
more Jamaican gossip then I know about my own city....even after I read all the papers and watch the news. Everyone we know in Jamaica knows everything about everyone else.

Yuh dyam right...Ken came bolting upstairs last night after speaking to Marcel all in a teather about someone they both knew. After he told me I was like..."Alrighty then..." :huh:<_< and started walking away... and then he shouts... "and don't tell yuh VisaJourney Sistren dem bout dis!!" I didn't want to hurt his feelings and tell him that ya'll (like myself) probably wouldn't give a rat's batty about his foo-foo gossip! Cho! :lol: :lol:

Gill;

I wish it was gossip, but it's the truth. The boy (not man) is a damn EDIAT. Mi a tell u...mi nevah know seh punny can mek a man tun inah ediat.

I agree...I mean it was a dyam fool thing to do and I don't think em a guh git dep...I think he is going to be there for AWHILE...unless he can prove otherwise! :no:

Stupid Man!

Gill,

I mean Marcel WARNED and WARNED and WARNED him to stay away from the other women and he did not listen. When we were in Jamaica he would walk off and leave her alone in the club. Then he would leave her for hours at a time at the house. Then she would go crying to Marcel and he would tell her why you staying with him if he's treating you this bad. She's full of crosses and he's a DUMB'A$$. When dude left Jamaica she kept on calling me and texting me for his location telling all kind of lies and Marcel had to put her in her place and tell her never to contact me again.

I know...he didn't seem to be one of Ken's favorite people eiddah! Ken just gets pissed when anyone, especially Yardmen...waste a golden opportunity to do better for themselves and their family!

I didn't realize there was a 3rd ooman involved...like I said ken was taking a shower I was sitting on the counter listening to him tell it and became distracted! :devil::devil::lol:

Ken was taking a shower and talking on the phone?

No Silly! :lol: He had finished talking on the phone. He was telling me the story and taking a shower! ;)

Ok, going back to read whats up wid Quannie!

NP Sunny...the KNG has a rhythm...although it's usually off beat! Ignore your a$$ all month long than the last week send yuh wan likkle foo foo email and end of the month post your interview date. I found the closer to the beginning of the month that they receive your ds-230 the earlier in the month you will have your interview date!

bless,

Gill

I've been trying to figure out their rhythm since March and it's confusing as all get up. I just stopped trying and start calling. LMAO Thanks again

ROC

Timeline

Dear Madam

Thank you.

Kingston IV

Dear Madam

Thank you.

Kingston IV

Bless-ed news,

Gill

Dear Madam

Thank you.

Kingston IV

Bless,

Gill

Island congratulations on your interview date of 9/2. That is around the corner. Whoot Whoot! :dance:

Sunny you're next! :thumbs:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

my stomach has been nervous for Islandwoman all friggin day. What's up with that? I probably will need to go home when I get our interview date. it's scary...

ROC

Timeline
I just got back from mailing in my packet to the CSC! :dance: Let the wait begin!

Islandwoman~ Congrats on the interview date! I bet you were shocked when you got that email!

SunnyJA~ I am sure your date isn't too far behind!!!!

Congrats Dillion! Good luck on your journey. (F)

Thanks - I was shocked. I never knew I could get so damn excited from an e-mail. :P Looks like Kingston just woke up from their month long nap.

Way to Go Dillon! Don't forget to research everything on this site to get prepared and help pass time during your wait!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

my stomach has been nervous for Islandwoman all friggin day. What's up with that? I probably will need to go home when I get our interview date. it's scary!

Thanks everyone. I'm just a waiting

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Timeline
right, but they have been alternating weeks now forever, and just b/c school starts HE wants to switch...WHY..cause he CAN...? gimme a break...why is it by his rule, his time? who gave him MORE rights ?...there is no rule..they made arrangements btwn themselves....if he plays A$$ and keep them..then thats a different case..

OK, just a question

its soo unfortunate.. he is using them cuz he still wants to be w/ me and he uses them as much as he can to hurt me to ease his pain a bit. I know I don't have to let him keep them, i just fear his backlash. Sometimes its easier just to surrender a couple of battles to win the war .

as far as rights, know that we are equal in this lil game.. b4 we married he picked up my oldest for a visit and wouldn't bring her back home. I called the police and they told me they couldn't do anything about it cuz he is her father.. I know, I know.. why I go and marry such a rassclaat of a man, but our heart can cause us to do some crazy things..

i don't know y some women think they have more rights but they better wake up.. I guess they feel that they have went through the pains of pregnancy and childbirth they should be given a lil bit of an edge :rofl:

thank u too mommy.. mi yaadie sistren ie di bomb!!

Timeline

OK, just a question

For this question, I personally do think it should be greater for the one who takes more responsibility for the child(ren). I can't stand when a man completely disappears from their lives and then swoops in and thinks he has rights and can make decisions. BS. Now, one that takes his responsibilities seriously, shares the custody and the expenses, I think they share equally in the rights.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.