Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
more Jamaican gossip then I know about my own city....even after I read all the papers and watch the news. Everyone we know in Jamaica knows everything about everyone else.

Yuh dyam right...Ken came bolting upstairs last night after speaking to Marcel all in a teather about someone they both knew. After he told me I was like..."Alrighty then..." :huh:<_< and started walking away... and then he shouts... "and don't tell yuh VisaJourney Sistren dem bout dis!!" I didn't want to hurt his feelings and tell him that ya'll (like myself) probably wouldn't give a rat's batty about his foo-foo gossip! Cho! :lol: :lol:

Gill;

I wish it was gossip, but it's the truth. The boy (not man) is a damn EDIAT. Mi a tell u...mi nevah know seh punny can mek a man tun inah ediat.

Dangit, you big teases...........someone tell me, PLEASE!

okay cause now mi want to know too

Dyam it afta all...now look what I've done! Ken ah guh kill me! :unsure: Ok, some guy from HI was dating two women from the UK. A young lady and an older lady. The younger lady filed for him and brought him to the UK. Well, the eeidat bwoy went fuh guh check fuh the older lady...dem mussi rooks and ask mi if deh older lady nuh call police pon em and tell dem that the guy raped her.

Now, homeboy has been sitting in jail for 2 weeks and can't get bail! The younger lady is standing by his side and they are suppose to get married in September.

Lawny is that right..cause Ken was telling me this while he was in the shower and I think I lost some of it.

Gill

Yes, that's right...and his fiancee is the nicest person. I've met her several times in Jamaica. I'm sorry, but Gill I can't STAND that guy. In April when I went to see Marcel he left me at the house to go visit his mom and I didn't want to go with him so I stayed behind. I went into the kitchen to get some food and her he comes half naked. I was like can you go put on some clothes.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawny, yuh get mi email?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Lawny, yuh get mi email?

Mi ago look.

Gill;

Don't forget there was another woman also. Three in all. See why I don't like this guy. :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
more Jamaican gossip then I know about my own city....even after I read all the papers and watch the news. Everyone we know in Jamaica knows everything about everyone else.

Yuh dyam right...Ken came bolting upstairs last night after speaking to Marcel all in a teather about someone they both knew. After he told me I was like..."Alrighty then..." :huh:<_< and started walking away... and then he shouts... "and don't tell yuh VisaJourney Sistren dem bout dis!!" I didn't want to hurt his feelings and tell him that ya'll (like myself) probably wouldn't give a rat's batty about his foo-foo gossip! Cho! :lol: :lol:

Gill;

I wish it was gossip, but it's the truth. The boy (not man) is a damn EDIAT. Mi a tell u...mi nevah know seh punny can mek a man tun inah ediat.

Dyam it afta all...now look what I've done! Ken ah guh kill me! :unsure: Ok, some guy from HI was dating two women from the UK. A young lady and an older lady. The younger lady filed for him and brought him to the UK. Well, the eeidat bwoy went fuh guh check fuh the older lady...dem mussi rooks and ask mi if deh older lady nuh call police pon em and tell dem that the guy raped her.

Now, homeboy has been sitting in jail for 2 weeks and can't get bail! The younger lady is standing by his side and they are suppose to get married in September.

Lawny is that right..cause Ken was telling me this while he was in the shower and I think I lost some of it.

Gill

when are they going to learn that you can't have it all by playing people cause there are consequences? I hate when I hear stories like this. These kind of damn fools make everything harder on those in legitimate relationships.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Gill;

I agree...I mean it was a dyam fool thing to do and I don't think em a guh git dep...I think he is going to be there for AWHILE...unless he can prove otherwise! :no:

Stupid Man!

Gill,

I mean Marcel WARNED and WARNED and WARNED him to stay away from the other women and he did not listen. When we were in Jamaica he would walk off and leave her alone in the club. Then he would leave her for hours at a time at the house. Then she would go crying to Marcel and he would tell her why you staying with him if he's treating you this bad. She's full of crosses and he's a DUMB'A$$. When dude left Jamaica she kept on calling me and texting me for his location telling all kind of lies and Marcel had to put her in her place and tell her never to contact me again.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Gill;

I agree...I mean it was a dyam fool thing to do and I don't think em a guh git dep...I think he is going to be there for AWHILE...unless he can prove otherwise! :no:

Stupid Man!

Gill,

I mean Marcel WARNED and WARNED and WARNED him to stay away from the other women and he did not listen. When we were in Jamaica he would walk off and leave her alone in the club. Then he would leave her for hours at a time at the house. Then she would go crying to Marcel and he would tell her why you staying with him if he's treating you this bad. She's full of crosses and he's a DUMB'A$$. When dude left Jamaica she kept on calling me and texting me for his location telling all kind of lies and Marcel had to put her in her place and tell her never to contact me again.

She was telling lies? About what?

When are some people going to learn? Why can't they see what is right in front of their faces?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Islandwoman,

I'm so happy for you. My heart dropped when I received your e-mail. You know what you must do now to be ready, so get to work girlie. lol Congrats!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Islandwoman,

I'm so happy for you. My heart dropped when I received your e-mail. You know what you must do now to be ready, so get to work girlie. lol Congrats!

Listen to you, girlie.........sounding like a vet now! :star:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Thanks Chica...I am truly blessed to have him! Yesterday he came home from a hard days work (11 hours). Told me to go rest...while he mopped the kitchen floor, and washed and cleaned that disaster we call a car :lol:,and still found time for family game night (Dominos). Somedays, I wake up and think I am dreaming...because just 3 short years ago I woke up to a nightmare everyday called my ex-husband!

But I give thanks for him! Because if it wasn't for him treating me and putting me through ish... I would not GIVE THANKS & appreciate Ken the way I do. So , the Lord does EVERYTHING for a reason...best believe it! :thumbs:

So, you ready for your interview?

Gill

I totally agree with this. I think for most people you have to have had the bad in order to appreciate the good. But I know I have changed as a person as well from my divorce. I'm much more easy going than I was with my ex, yet while sticking to my values.

We are so-so ready. Being that I am a woman, I of course had all my stuff done in April - before I even had the NOA2!! Just this morning I was (gently)saying to A you need to get your police report dealt with soon. After I got the e-mail though I said "run your a$$ and get that police report done!!" :yes:

I just hope the packet 4 shows up. We had a heck of a time getting #3. I still have not received the two packages they sent me.

Congrts Island..it will be splendid that's my daughters birthday !! :dance::dance:

Sweet! And he is happy because it's a Tuesday. Apparently that's his lucky day. Our NOA2 came on a Tuesday as well.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Leave it up to u Gilli...:) it's September 10th

Oh Shucks...September 2nd for Kim-Kim and September 10th for La Bambina...what exactly goes on inna fuh yuh house at Christmas time!?!?!?! :whistle::devil::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you got me laughing on this one, my son's b-day is september 15th.....it cold outside dem times so what else is there to do.

Is that like when it rains in JA?? A will call me crying that it's raining and how I should be there, blah, blah. :crying: I'm like heck no, I want to come when there is sunshine!! :devil:

Gill;

Me three!!

Timeline
Yes, that's right...and his fiancee is the nicest person. I've met her several times in Jamaica. I'm sorry, but Gill I can't STAND that guy. In April when I went to see Marcel he left me at the house to go visit his mom and I didn't want to go with him so I stayed behind. I went into the kitchen to get some food and her he comes half naked. I was like can you go put on some clothes.

Not me!! :no: I LOVE eye candy. :lol:

Gill;

Stupid Man!

Gill,

Sounds like he is getting just what he deserves.

Islandwoman,

Listen to you, girlie.........sounding like a vet now! :star:

I know - I feel like I just got spanked. :unsure::lol: Thanks, Chica. (L)

Timeline

:ot:

i am kind of down.. my ex and I have been doing vistiation every other week since our separation. Every once and a while he will say he needs them and shorten my week or ask me to keep them longer when he needs to do something. I haven't made much noise about it cuz right now neither one of us have more rights than the other until the divorce. I just try and hold my piece cuz unlike him I care if my kids see us battling it out. He had the nerve to try and argue w/ me about who calls me on my phone right in the hospital room after my daughters surgery. :protest: NOW, He is gonna tell me he is taking the kids on the first day of school.. it is not even his week, but it is the first day of school so he says he is gonna keep them.

I saw a lawyer yesterday cuz I am tired of this mess, I see now he is not the kind of person I can make an agreement with.. I will need legal help. Unfortunately, everybody wants thousands of dollars to get things going..I don't qualify for legal aid cuz i make too much money. :angry: That don't mean I have all that money after bills!!

school is on the 11th.. i have never missed a first day of skool!! He on the other hand has never been there on the first day of school. he is trying to do all this superdad stuff now cuz beside providing shelter, food and clothing he hasn't done much else. Gosh, I guess I should just leave it alone and wait for the courts to decide, but its not fair.. i would just keep them home w/me, but I know he would raise hell.. i don't know..

i am soo mad at myself for ending up w/ such an evil person. I wish I could rewind my life or fast forward it..Thanks for letting me rant...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Leave it up to u Gilli...:) it's September 10th

Oh Shucks...September 2nd for Kim-Kim and September 10th for La Bambina...what exactly goes on inna fuh yuh house at Christmas time!?!?!?! :whistle::devil::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you got me laughing on this one, my son's b-day is september 15th.....it cold outside dem times so what else is there to do.

Is that like when it rains in JA?? A will call me crying that it's raining and how I should be there, blah, blah. :crying: I'm like heck no, I want to come when there is sunshine!! :devil:

Somehow mi neva really mind deh rain suh much inna JA. We always found SOMETHING to do!!! :devil::devil:;)

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill;

Stupid Man!

Gill,

I know...he didn't seem to be one of Ken's favorite people eiddah! Ken just gets pissed when anyone, especially Yardmen...waste a golden opportunity to do better for themselves and their family!

I didn't realize there was a 3rd ooman involved...like I said ken was taking a shower I was sitting on the counter listening to him tell it and became distracted! :devil::devil::lol:

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
:ot:

i am kind of down.. my ex and I have been doing vistiation every other week since our separation. Every once and a while he will say he needs them and shorten my week or ask me to keep them longer when he needs to do something. I haven't made much noise about it cuz right now neither one of us have more rights than the other until the divorce. I just try and hold my piece cuz unlike him I care if my kids see us battling it out. He had the nerve to try and argue w/ me about who calls me on my phone right in the hospital room after my daughters surgery. :protest: NOW, He is gonna tell me he is taking the kids on the first day of school.. it is not even his week, but it is the first day of school so he says he is gonna keep them.

I saw a lawyer yesterday cuz I am tired of this mess, I see now he is not the kind of person I can make an agreement with.. I will need legal help. Unfortunately, everybody wants thousands of dollars to get things going..I don't qualify for legal aid cuz i make too much money. :angry: That don't mean I have all that money after bills!!

school is on the 11th.. i have never missed a first day of skool!! He on the other hand has never been there on the first day of school. he is trying to do all this superdad stuff now cuz beside providing shelter, food and clothing he hasn't done much else. Gosh, I guess I should just leave it alone and wait for the courts to decide, but its not fair.. i would just keep them home w/me, but I know he would raise hell.. i don't know..

i am soo mad at myself for ending up w/ such an evil person. I wish I could rewind my life or fast forward it..Thanks for letting me rant...

DQ - if it is your week, don't give it up. You have every right to keep them, just say no and put your foot down! :angry: It is great to be able to be flexible because schedules change and its easier that way on the kids, but you don't have to give them up on something that is important to you just because you have been.

First day of school is always mine, no matter what. I'm the one who makes sure they always have what they need before school starts and I'm the one out there with the camera taking the photos and crying cause my babies are getting on the bus. And my kids like it that way as well because they know Mom's house is the stable house - if something needs to be done or they need to get something for school they tell mom and don't think about it again because mom always comes through.

Furthermore, check online for your state Courts. Most of the family courts are very user friendly now and will probably have all the info you need to get yourself along. I know here the ladies that work at family court are always willing to help and answer questions, without giving legal advice. PM me if you want to talk more.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.