Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

I bought my husband up here Feb 08, thinking what we really had was a marriage. Come to find out that we really didnt. Once he located his family and established relationships he moved a couple states away. What can I do, could i send him back? I discovered that he neither his family care for americans and thought all types of things of me. I feel horrible. I bought him up here, and has supported him since because he still hasnt worked.

Tidanemu - I'm so sorry it worked out this way for you. (F)

i guess that is life, but it sucks. we have a child together.

well firt things first, get the child support order rolling. I responded to your other post what kind of green card does he have 2yr or 10 year?

No the first thing she needs to do is see a lawyer. Getting the child support rolling, when he has no job, accomplish nothing. If the marriage is over, she needs to release herself from being financially responsible for him.

Be Bless

Roxcie

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't tell me you're still supporting him??????

Let him go find a job and help support HIS child!!

I would deliberately NOT get divorced, he can't lift conditions on his own if you aren't divorced :devil:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Please don't tell me you're still supporting him??????

Let him go find a job and help support HIS child!!

I would deliberately NOT get divorced, he can't lift conditions on his own if you aren't divorced :devil:

ahhh jengy.. ya devious girl..

AND T.. I am sorry all this happened this way, I pray that God guides u in the right direction..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just got back from mailing in my packet to the CSC! :dance: Let the wait begin!

Islandwoman~ Congrats on the interview date! I bet you were shocked when you got that email!

SunnyJA~ I am sure your date isn't too far behind!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

I just got back from mailing in my packet to the CSC! :dance: Let the wait begin!

Islandwoman~ Congrats on the interview date! I bet you were shocked when you got that email!

Congrats on the first step!!

Must be a HUGE weight off your chest!!

At the same time, it was so exciting, I finally felt things were happening after we mailed ours!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tre...oh gosh! You were a stunning bride! You can definitely tell what pulled Marcel toward you before he found out how loveable your personality is...that batty...his hands and/or eyes NEVER left that area.... :rofl::rofl:

Jawi;

You crazy. You know that's why he was following me around the hotel for 3 days before he could talk to me. He tried the first day, but I quickly brushed him off. Didn't know he was admiring me the rest of the time. Jawi, he's my soulmate. We've had little arguments (about him moving my things around), but all he has to do is smile at me and I'm not mad anymore. During our ceremony he smiled the entire time. His eyes never left mine. It was short, but absolutely beautiful. I think if I had a big wedding I would not have remember all the tiny details (that means so much later on in life).

That's beautiful Lawns,

and so true...it's funny Ken and I had tears in our eyes during the entire ceremony and held hands. We just kept squeezing each others hands TIGHT and nodding our heads...it felt 'right' in core of my soul. Like he is my 'ONE'; and I am his.

I agree with the small wedding detail comment too. My first wedding had 200 people. I couldn't even tell you who was there! This one had 35-40. It was just short and sweet and I remember EVERY dyam ting. I did not enjoy the reception for my 1st marriage...but this time I walked away saying "I really enjoyed that! We had such a good time!"

We did good, Kid! Petty arguments are a part of life but our rule is never let the sunset on our wrath! Make it up before you go to sleep...so you can awake fresh and ready to start a new day ...TOGETHER as a team! Corny, but it works!

You looked absolutely stunning and made for a beautiful bride...congrats and many blessing again!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

'bout time! I wish you a speedy process.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Got this e-mail from the embassy this morning after I've been waiting for weeks. Why do they always reply after you've already got your answer? I was like well golly gee THANKS.

Dear Madam

Our system is showing that the applicant is now eligible for an appointment however the system has not generated this date as yet. When a date becomes available the applicant will be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kingston IV

Hehe...crazy .... :wacko: Is this in response to your e-mail of last week?

I sent them an e-mail asking where the he!! is my interview date! :angry: I'll see if they respond.

This is the response from the first e-mail. lol

OMG - they answered me too!!

Dear Madam

Our system is showing that the applicant has an appointment slated for the 2nd September, 2008 @08:30 a.m. We mailed out the packet 4 on the 24th July, 2008 at this address:

Thank you.

Kingston IV

WOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS ISLES!!!!!! OK, now the preparation really begins!!!

Bless-ed news,

Gill

Got this e-mail from the embassy this morning after I've been waiting for weeks. Why do they always reply after you've already got your answer? I was like well golly gee THANKS.

Dear Madam

Our system is showing that the applicant is now eligible for an appointment however the system has not generated this date as yet. When a date becomes available the applicant will be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kingston IV

Is wat mi tell yuh Sunny!!! You should get an Early September date! CONGRATS CHICA!!!! :thumbs: Call the 202# at the end of the week!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok Tianedum...so sorry this happened...

Since he has a conditional thats a negative against him

however, i thought he could adjust by himself

does he care for his child? would u want ur child to not his/her father ? what he did is wrong but there is still a child involved

u a re hurting..just think with a clear head...non of here is in ur shoe so only u know whats best...

and how would u "send him back"..easier said than done..just can cause red flags on his file for the future

good luck to yah

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
That's funny you ask. Marcel said that Ken's face looks familiar and Ken said the same. But I think they worked different shifts or something! But, they are so much alike! Ken called Marcel last night and they spent an HOUR chatting pon deh phone! Ken loved it cause it looks like they ran in the same circle but never met each other before. They know alot of the same people!

Ken says he remembers what it felt like being here the first few months (he's only been here four..but whateva :blink: ) and every phone call that came in would be for me. So he is trying to make Marcel know em ave a bredren up yahso even if they are close in distance.

Ken came off the phone telling who git fired, who leave han gone a farrin...etc...I was like "Great Honey!":wacko:

Gill

P.S.- Mawning and Greetings Fam! :luv:

Ken is such a great guy - always thinking of others! Just like you Gill, match made in heaven. :thumbs:

Thanks Chica...I am truly blessed to have him! Yesterday he came home from a hard days work (11 hours). Told me to go rest...while he mopped the kitchen floor, and washed and cleaned that disaster we call a car :lol:,and still found time for family game night (Dominos). Somedays, I wake up and think I am dreaming...because just 3 short years ago I woke up to a nightmare everyday called my ex-husband!

But I give thanks for him! Because if it wasn't for him treating me and putting me through ish... I would not GIVE THANKS & appreciate Ken the way I do. So , the Lord does EVERYTHING for a reason...best believe it! :thumbs:

So, you ready for your interview?

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
Ok Tianedum...so sorry this happened...

Since he has a conditional thats a negative against him

however, i thought he could adjust by himself

does he care for his child? would u want ur child to not his/her father ? what he did is wrong but there is still a child involved

u a re hurting..just think with a clear head...non of here is in ur shoe so only u know whats best...

and how would u "send him back"..easier said than done..just can cause red flags on his file for the future

good luck to yah

Is wahappen tuh Tianedum? Let mi guh back han read...

Congrts Island..it will be splendid that's my daughters birthday !! :dance::dance:

But wait...Kimmy...what is your due date again?

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
Yeah, we still get that gossip every time one of them calls.

It would be interesting to put Andre in the mix and see if that were true of him as well. Although, he ran with all the bartenders.

I bet cha they would know some of the same people...Ken loves HI gossip. Although he calls it "Man Talk and tingsa gwaan" and would die if em hear me call it gossip!

Let me know if you want to set it up. :lol: :lol:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.