Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
CIMG0269.jpg

If this works...this is our beautiful Lawny!

Trelawany - how many hats does Marcel have? I see he's sporting the orange one.

SJB - He has a total of 15 right now and I told him if he buys another one I'm going to RING his neck. His hats have to match his shirt and it drives me nuts. Talking about don't ya'll buy handbags to match your shoes. I was like HELL NO not me. If I did, you would have no space in the closet.

ISLAND (don't tell Kimmy), but I had some foilpaper in the car.

JG --- you can't see me cause a KIMMY belli...she's all belly...she don't gain weight no weh else. :angry: If I could be so blessed.

Well, he does look sharp Lawny!! :rofl:

Very Very Nice picture :)

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The same thing they say about men with big hands. The same thing they say about men with big feet.

So, short, stocky, men with little hands and little feet are screwed!

Let me chime in here....cause ya'll got me cracking up in the boring A$$ budget hearing. Now, let me give props to the short men (they packing too)...just to put it out there. I can't believe I'm in the meeting until 4pm.

I agree. I have dated white guys and black guys, short guys and tall guys, big hands and little hands, big feet and little feet...none fit in the pattern.

Oh, please...........I wish it were so easy to categorize people just by looking at them. We could've avoided a whole bunch of losers in our lives, huh?

Morning everyone.

It looks like I have some catching up to do to get the latest goings on in the yard. I'm trying to hurry and finish some work within 2 work days because Dwayne will be here in 24hrs!! Yippee

Yeah, Wakey.

Hey, Tre or Gill............

Did Ken & Marcel know each other from HI?

That's funny you ask. Marcel said that Ken's face looks familiar and Ken said the same. But I think they worked different shifts or something! But, they are so much alike! Ken called Marcel last night and they spent an HOUR chatting pon deh phone! Ken loved it cause it looks like they ran in the same circle but never met each other before. They know alot of the same people!

Ken says he remembers what it felt like being here the first few months (he's only been here four..but whateva :blink: ) and every phone call that came in would be for me. So he is trying to make Marcel know em ave a bredren up yahso even if they are close in distance.

Ken came off the phone telling who git fired, who leave han gone a farrin...etc...I was like "Great Honey!":wacko:

Gill

P.S.- Mawning and Greetings Fam! :luv:

Yeah, we still get that gossip every time one of them calls.

It would be interesting to put Andre in the mix and see if that were true of him as well. Although, he ran with all the bartenders.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wakey, I'm so excited for you girl. I hope you can get some sleep tonight because you know your tails going to be up for the next several nights.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi everybody just sayin hello hope u all r stayin cool n havin a great summer :):star: ive been out of work on disablility since june lookin at the 4 walls!!!! i need to take up hobby! any suggestions

hey JA baby love..

good to "see" u and hope the fam is doing well, no advice on hobby's, mine is looking for a new job LOL

l8r sweetie..

I been thinking of new jobs also but not just yet! i think ill take up crocheting or trying to make a baby blanket.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all....Kim how u feeling ?

So i am pissseddddd offf !!!

I have never destroyed a phone before nr has Kimora from she born..OK!

she can dial her nana and aunty dem and ting right..lawd mi know wah she do mi phone won't even turn on..mi a tell yuh brand new phone mi get last month.... :ranting: so now mi affi wait fi get one new one in the mail...cause mi call ATT and tell dem mi no know wah happen it just no turn on....have mercy on my soul !!

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Morning everyone.

It looks like I have some catching up to do to get the latest goings on in the yard. I'm trying to hurry and finish some work within 2 work days because Dwayne will be here in 24hrs!! Yippee

You must be so excited!! Are you taking time off from work?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Honey,

Adjustment is tough for both of u..just remember that. U have to be patient with each other..and talk the hell out of each others ear. ur not used to things and he is for damn sure not used to how things work here. TIME TIME TIME

and always rmember that it's not URs anymore it' s OUR's

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Last day of 'freedom' tiddeh :dance:

Went out looking for something to wear yesterday, ended up getting 3 suits from Ross for $60!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
That's funny you ask. Marcel said that Ken's face looks familiar and Ken said the same. But I think they worked different shifts or something! But, they are so much alike! Ken called Marcel last night and they spent an HOUR chatting pon deh phone! Ken loved it cause it looks like they ran in the same circle but never met each other before. They know alot of the same people!

Ken says he remembers what it felt like being here the first few months (he's only been here four..but whateva :blink: ) and every phone call that came in would be for me. So he is trying to make Marcel know em ave a bredren up yahso even if they are close in distance.

Ken came off the phone telling who git fired, who leave han gone a farrin...etc...I was like "Great Honey!":wacko:

Gill

P.S.- Mawning and Greetings Fam! :luv:

Ken is such a great guy - always thinking of others! Just like you Gill, match made in heaven. :thumbs:

Timeline

Went out looking for something to wear yesterday, ended up getting 3 suits from Ross for $60!!!

I hope tomorrow is the first day of a really great job for you, JAE.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

D is so used to being on the go, hopping in a cab, working day in and day out, till i think he is going to be in for a BIG shock when he gets here. He is talking about bartending here, im like Babe, bartending isnt going to pay the bills, so you might want to reconsider...LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow, that's nice. I like the Ross in Waldorf. I'm so happy for you.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

D is so used to being on the go, hopping in a cab, working day in and day out, till i think he is going to be in for a BIG shock when he gets here. He is talking about bartending here, im like Babe, bartending isnt going to pay the bills, so you might want to reconsider...LOL

Honey, don't down play bartending, it could lead to him owning the business.

Roxcie

Timeline

Good luck! My sister-in-law LOVES Ross in South Carolina. The best I have up here like it is TJ Maxx. But why do you need suits if you are working from home??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.