Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love all the pics...Kimmy you are simply a little angel...you don't look a day over 18. Gorgeous I tell you! Why yuh nuh show mi yuh bandi leg dem? Yuh knoa mi cyaan resist bandi leg! :luv::rofl::lol:

I love the picture of Lil' Diva waiting on her kiss...lips all puckered up. Daddy's girl for real! Gill you sure you're not related to Jill Scott? I love your smile. Dang...all of you are beautiful. Can I have that top Jengs?

Tre...oh gosh! You were a stunning bride! You can definitely tell what pulled Marcel toward you before he found out how loveable your personality is...that batty...his hands and/or eyes NEVER left that area.... :rofl::rofl:

The fish pedi was actually a topic on Tyra Banks show a few months back...she had a discussion on beauty secrets from around the world. So this didn't originate in the US...it was actually Thailand or the Phillippines...something like that. The women in that country have been doing this natural pedicure for centuries based on Tyra's info.

The owner of the shop was on the news stating that he got a lot of requests, and he did his research by visiting the country...etc...then decided to bring the idea to his shop here.

I agree with Claire about getting married in Jamaica with the K1. I think it is a little risky with the current state of fraudulent cases. If you do it, I would suggest having a friend (that has NO authority to marry) officiate the ceremony...with NO paperwork of any sort. OR you could write your own "vows" or "promises" regarding your future life together...something along the lines of committing yourselves to each other and the success of your future marriage.

I want to be married in Jamaica too...but I wouldn't risk all the waiting and turmoil...or a problem with AOS later.

girl it was dress, i was worried i might look like a leprechaun. hahaha

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hope you don't mind Lawny, but I edited your pic!

1217272432jhgjghj.jpg

VelviaCopycopy.jpg

the same thing they say about skinny men right???LOL.. i actually prefer tall thin men.... :devil:

you gyals are bad bad...lol

That's why I ended up with a tall, skinny, BIG FOOT man :rofl:

go deh ja english and mek the pictures dem look brite yes, but lordy lawny I'm glad u didn't get a bustle on your dress, :whistle::whistle: there would have been no room in the picture for poor missa marcel. lol :blush::innocent:

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank u Jawi baby love..mi love lonnngggg time yuh hear...

Jengs ur dress was nice..u neva look like no leprekhaun (sp) :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
I hope you don't mind Lawny, but I edited your pic!

1217272432jhgjghj.jpg

VelviaCopycopy.jpg

the same thing they say about skinny men right???LOL.. i actually prefer tall thin men.... :devil:

That's why I ended up with a tall, skinny, BIG FOOT man :rofl:

go deh ja english and mek the pictures dem look brite yes, but lordy lawny I'm glad u didn't get a bustle on your dress, :whistle::whistle: there would have been no room in the picture for poor missa marcel. lol :blush::innocent:

JENGS....I hope u waiting fi u tump.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline

The same thing they say about men with big hands. The same thing they say about men with big feet.

So, short, stocky, men with little hands and little feet are screwed!

Let me chime in here....cause ya'll got me cracking up in the boring A$$ budget hearing. Now, let me give props to the short men (they packing too)...just to put it out there. I can't believe I'm in the meeting until 4pm.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The same thing they say about men with big hands. The same thing they say about men with big feet.

Let me chime in here....cause ya'll got me cracking up in the boring A$$ budget hearing. Now, let me give props to the short men (they packing too)...just to put it out there. I can't believe I'm in the meeting until 4pm.

I agree. I have dated white guys and black guys, short guys and tall guys, big hands and little hands, big feet and little feet...none fit in the pattern.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone.

It looks like I have some catching up to do to get the latest goings on in the yard. I'm trying to hurry and finish some work within 2 work days because Dwayne will be here in 24hrs!! Yippee

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

I agree. I have dated white guys and black guys, short guys and tall guys, big hands and little hands, big feet and little feet...none fit in the pattern.

Oh, please...........I wish it were so easy to categorize people just by looking at them. We could've avoided a whole bunch of losers in our lives, huh?

Morning everyone.

It looks like I have some catching up to do to get the latest goings on in the yard. I'm trying to hurry and finish some work within 2 work days because Dwayne will be here in 24hrs!! Yippee

Yeah, Wakey.

Hey, Tre or Gill............

Did Ken & Marcel know each other from HI?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good morning Ladies..

Okay... i have yet another question :rolleyes: ( i apologize in advance...LOL) this is more so for the veterans.... Me and D, were talking last night and still planning on moving forward with having a nonlegal ceremony in JA. One thing i have noticed, is it seems that i am so caught up in the day to day, the process, the visits back and forth to JA, etc... that i hadnt actually stopped to think about how drastically my life will change once he is here. I have been single now for maybe 5 years, and lived on my own with my sons, i come and go as i please, am used to being in my own space and not having to answer to anyone. I love my SO with all my heart, and cant wait for the day we are together, but i guess my concern is, not only me getting acclimated to living with someone again, but also helping him to make the transition. For those of you who are married, or have lived with your SO's for even 6 months at a time...How hard was the transition???

I just woke up this morning, thinking about it and found myself getting somewhat anxious...LOL

Timeline

I've dated big guy's that are short and they DO fit in that description. lol And don't let him have a belly, because then it's really over. I haven't been with all men, but that's been my experience.

Tall, big feet, and slim normally have it going on. That's just my take on it...lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Good morning Ladies..

Okay... i have yet another question :rolleyes: ( i apologize in advance...LOL) this is more so for the veterans.... Me and D, were talking last night and still planning on moving forward with having a nonlegal ceremony in JA. One thing i have noticed, is it seems that i am so caught up in the day to day, the process, the visits back and forth to JA, etc... that i hadnt actually stopped to think about how drastically my life will change once he is here. I have been single now for maybe 5 years, and lived on my own with my sons, i come and go as i please, am used to being in my own space and not having to answer to anyone. I love my SO with all my heart, and cant wait for the day we are together, but i guess my concern is, not only me getting acclimated to living with someone again, but also helping him to make the transition. For those of you who are married, or have lived with your SO's for even 6 months at a time...How hard was the transition???

I just woke up this morning, thinking about it and found myself getting somewhat anxious...LOL

The first week or so is pure heaven. All your dreams came true. Then, reality sets in and you realize it's a big adjustment. Remember how your life used to pretty much stop when you went to visit him, yet his seemed to continue in the day to day sameness? It's reverse when he comes. You still have to work, take care of the kids, the house, the car...............He is pretty much free to do anything and not sure what to do first.

The thing is, it will come at you day to day, so it's not like you have to really think it out. You just deal with it as it comes. Lots of patience, lots of compromise, lots of communication.

It takes a little while to get into a grove. Sometimes we still have to deal on occassion.

You can do this. Always remember WHY you are doing it. Whenever I get so mad at Andre that I could spit, I remind myself that I used to have to argue with him over a phone line 1500 miles apart. That thought always keeps me grounded.

I beg to differ, Shell............inches taller then me, skinny, with small feet have it going on too!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Morning everyone.

Damn girl, can only IMAGINE how excited you must be!!!!!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Good morning Ladies..

The first week or so is pure heaven. All your dreams came true. Then, reality sets in and you realize it's a big adjustment. Remember how your life used to pretty much stop when you went to visit him, yet his seemed to continue in the day to day sameness? It's reverse when he comes. You still have to work, take care of the kids, the house, the car...............He is pretty much free to do anything and not sure what to do first.

The thing is, it will come at you day to day, so it's not like you have to really think it out. You just deal with it as it comes. Lots of patience, lots of compromise, lots of communication.

It takes a little while to get into a grove. Sometimes we still have to deal on occassion.

You can do this. Always remember WHY you are doing it. Whenever I get so mad at Andre that I could spit, I remind myself that I used to have to argue with him over a phone line 1500 miles apart. That thought always keeps me grounded.

I beg to differ, Shell............inches taller then me, skinny, with small feet have it going on too!

Thanks, JG...sometimes i just need it put into perspective. I am a strong personality and so is D,( sometimes) i have told him that we will have to always compromise and communicate, in order for things to work.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, please...........I wish it were so easy to categorize people just by looking at them. We could've avoided a whole bunch of losers in our lives, huh?

Morning everyone.

Yeah, Wakey.

Hey, Tre or Gill............

Did Ken & Marcel know each other from HI?

That's funny you ask. Marcel said that Ken's face looks familiar and Ken said the same. But I think they worked different shifts or something! But, they are so much alike! Ken called Marcel last night and they spent an HOUR chatting pon deh phone! Ken loved it cause it looks like they ran in the same circle but never met each other before. They know alot of the same people!

Ken says he remembers what it felt like being here the first few months (he's only been here four..but whateva :blink: ) and every phone call that came in would be for me. So he is trying to make Marcel know em ave a bredren up yahso even if they are close in distance.

Ken came off the phone telling who git fired, who leave han gone a farrin...etc...I was like "Great Honey!":wacko:

Gill

P.S.- Mawning and Greetings Fam! :luv:

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Good morning Ladies..

I hear you girl... I'm just speaking of my own experiences and I said short, big and big belly. Sometimes when men have a big belly, it takes away from the goody area. Andre is not fat and does not have a gut.... LOL I can say this, I haven't been with all the men in the world but that's what I've seen so far.... Just my opinion. Ok, enough of this kinda talk. I'm missing Ray. :(:crying:

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.