• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And here is the link to see the others:

http://s337.photobucket.com/albums/n395/Trelawny08/

You were a beautiful bride Lawny. :innocent:

And um, was that the start of the dutty whine you were doing in that one photo?? :whistle:

Island;

Thanks. I told you I was acting a fool that day. He was trying to be all serious and yes, I needed help to get off the ground, because after that posing I fell on my behind. I just had fun and prented that I was at the beach somewhere. Did you check out the FLIP FLOPS?

I noticed them right off and thought, that's my kind of gal!!

Marcel looked like he was getting a good look at yer behind. :lol:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Of course i don't have any pics with Gilli cause she lef..but lets see if this works

th_CIMG0288.jpg

th_CIMG0294.jpg

th_CIMG0272.jpg

th_CIMG0281.jpg

th_CIMG0276.jpg

th_CIMG0320.jpg

th_CIMG0316.jpg

th_CIMG0323.jpg

awww, ya'll look like u had so much fun.. and kimmy ya jus as cute as can be, trus me..ya still a likkle ooman fi tru!

mi nuh know how ya manage fi pick up ya pickney do.. han wit one are too!! my oldest was 3 when I was pregnant han mi still baby her as much as I can, but mi know she wa forced to grow up fas ca mi jus nuh ave di strength.. the 3 1/2 of u make such a cute couple.. is that jengy in the pink on the last pic??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

And um, was that the start of the dutty whine you were doing in that one photo?? :whistle:

I really enjoyed the wedding pics Lawny but exactly what WERE you doing in that one picture!!! LOLLLLL Did u all see the look on Marcel's face???!!!! :lol:

Lawny, u too much but I'm glad ur happy girl. I'll be sending my wedding pics to you so for you to upload em on here.......By the way, what happened to the "other" pics I sent you?? LOLLLL LMAO :rofl:

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Filed: Timeline

I really enjoyed the wedding pics Lawny but exactly what WERE you doing in that one picture!!! LOLLLLL Did u all see the look on Marcel's face???!!!! :lol:

Lawny, u too much but I'm glad ur happy girl. I'll be sending my wedding pics to you so for you to upload em on here.......By the way, what happened to the "other" pics I sent you?? LOLLLL LMAO :rofl:

Nish - you know I'm crazy. We haven't figured out how to do you pics yet. ISLANDWOMAN hooked me up. I have about 100 wedding pics...so I'll add more to the album. There's also a video.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Island;

Thanks. I told you I was acting a fool that day. He was trying to be all serious and yes, I needed help to get off the ground, because after that posing I fell on my behind. I just had fun and prented that I was at the beach somewhere. Did you check out the FLIP FLOPS?

Yeah......I DID!!!!!! :lol:

K-1 Timeline

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

AOS Timeline

Timeline
Thanks Island...u want some work ? can u do that for the rest :)

IMG]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/Hotlegz1/shower%202008/CIMG0320.jpg[/img]

This one is the bomb!!

Now me really have to get some real work done.......sigh...........

Thanks Island...u want some work ? can u do that for the rest :)

CIMG0320.jpg

This one is the bomb!!

Now me really have to get some real work done.......sigh...........

Damn!! It didn't work! :angry:

Let me help you Islandwoman You just missed the [ infront of img...lol So it works...

'

oh my goodness.. look at Kimora puckering up her lips wanting a kiss too!!!! kimmy u wa no lyaird when ya chat bout dis likkle miss!!! LOL

CIMG0269.jpg

If this works...this is our beautiful Lawny!

Trelawany - how many hats does Marcel have? I see he's sporting the orange one.

SJB - He has a total of 15 right now and I told him if he buys another one I'm going to RING his neck. His hats have to match his shirt and it drives me nuts. Talking about don't ya'll buy handbags to match your shoes. I was like HELL NO not me. If I did, you would have no space in the closet.

ISLAND (don't tell Kimmy), but I had some foilpaper in the car.

JG --- you can't see me cause a KIMMY belli...she's all belly...she don't gain weight no weh else. :angry: If I could be so blessed.

Well, he does look sharp Lawny!! :rofl:

he does indeed!!!! Lawny ya'll make such a handsome couple!!

Timeline
Of course i don't have any pics with Gilli cause she lef..but lets see if this works

th_CIMG0288.jpg

th_CIMG0294.jpg

th_CIMG0272.jpg

th_CIMG0281.jpg

th_CIMG0276.jpg

th_CIMG0320.jpg

th_CIMG0316.jpg

th_CIMG0323.jpg

awww, ya'll look like u had so much fun.. and kimmy ya jus as cute as can be, trus me..ya still a likkle ooman fi tru!

mi nuh know how ya manage fi pick up ya pickney do.. han wit one are too!! my oldest was 3 when I was pregnant han mi still baby her as much as I can, but mi know she wa forced to grow up fas ca mi jus nuh ave di strength.. the 3 1/2 of u make such a cute couple.. is that jengy in the pink on the last pic??

Kimmy....all of you look wonderful!!! I wish I could post pics on here the way you all do, but I'm like 10 years behind everyone else when it comes to "posting" digital pics!

You look like you had a lot of fun at the party & ur little belly looks so cute!

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

Timeline
Roxie,

Your wedding style sounds very much like mine. We married in JA almost a year ago and it was THE BEST day ever! I know many people say that the wedding does not make the marriage (I used to say that too), but its still an important aspect of your union. Of course if you are not following a relious faith the wedding may not have the religious meaning to you and be more of just a celebration or party. For me and my husband the ceremony was very sacred to us and I could not imagine not having that ceremony with all his family and my family there to bless the union. I'm the type of person who has her mother come bless the house you move into by placing blessed oil all over the walls. My mom use to pray for us before school and finger a cross on our foreheads with blessed oil. I'd go to school with an oily forhead :rofl: .Anyway, My husband did most of the work on planning our wedding too since it was in his part of town. His family helped out with everything. So it really wasnt that expensive for me. I didnt go into debt an once the wedding was done there were no residual bills. It is possible to have your ceremony there for cheap. Its just the way that you look at it.

Lita;

My grandmother did the same thing to my brother and I...plus 3 times a week we had to drink garlic tea (none of the kids would come near us) to clean out our system. As a child my brother and I were never sick and I mean NEVER.

Haha! Yea my mom is funny. Man, I would have a big oily forehead and the oil would be dripping down to my nose. And you dare not wipe it off, less you wipe away your blessing. My mom tried to start giving us spoons of fish oil to keep us healthy but that couldnt work for me cause I would gag it soon as it hit my tongue...YUKKK!!

Welome back, Lita!

Lita and Tre -- That sounds like my dad. He would give me cod liver oil to keep us healthy. He even tried to get the cherry flavored kind when I kept complaining about the taste. Cherry flavored cod liver oil --- makes me gag just thinking about it. And my grandmother would boil lemon, garlic, onion and honey together and make us drink it as soon as she heard any sign of a sniffle. It was nasty as heck, but it worked -- cold would be gone by the next day or two, but no one wanted to come near you caused you reeked!

ladies can someone help out a fellow VJ on this site, she has a problem and she needs some help. I will attached the link and question,

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=141390&hl

here is the question:

I called our bank 2 weeks ago to request a letter to show the IO that I am a signer on my husband's account due to the fact that by the time I was added the statement period has ended for July...so starting August 15th thats when my name will appear on them. So after the long wait I called customer service yesturday and asked about the letter that I requested!! then he drop the bomb and told me that there's nothing in the computer stating that I requested any thing.....am I crazy??...did I make this up??so anyway I give him the same info that I gave the other guy 2 weeks ago....then he's gonna tell me that I wont receive the letter until 5-7 buisness days

I DONT HAVE 5 OR 7 DAYS...I was trying to control myself it was soo hard!! Im furious at this point because I don't have anything but the checks showing both names and same address Im not sure if that will be enough

I was excited about the whole thing and now im worried and dissapointed !!

This is posted by proudarmywife

Timeline
Hi everybody just sayin hello hope u all r stayin cool n havin a great summer :):star: ive been out of work on disablility since june lookin at the 4 walls!!!! i need to take up hobby! any suggestions

Hey Chica...it is so good to hear from you!! How are you?

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

th_CIMG0288.jpg

th_CIMG0294.jpg

th_CIMG0272.jpg

th_CIMG0281.jpg

th_CIMG0276.jpg

th_CIMG0320.jpg

th_CIMG0316.jpg

th_CIMG0323.jpg

Ahhhhhhh...You are so cute...wid yuh likkle self and the belly!! It was really nice Kimsi!!

I had a really good time...I will post my pictures later.

xoxox-Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
BTW it slip me to say

HAPPY B_DAY JG !!!

and congrats Michelle....the waiting begins for an interview..

wait how do i post a link of the photobucket pics instead of just posting some ?

ooo..the girl in the PINK is NICOLE the baby godmother and my GREAT friend :)

Dyam RIGHT!! Mi seh Nicole put dung some WUK!!! She is such a sweetie!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.