Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just want to say that the ladies in here are just beautiful inside and out. I've meet 4 wonderful ladies on VJ and they're just the best. I can't wait to meet the rest of ya'll. So, I was trying to have a half-way decent honeymoney, but the EX just ruined it by locking off all contact with my son for 3 days while I was out of town. I was about to lose my mind. I had to leave him a threatening message that I was going to call the police and have them issue an amber alert. My head hurts and I'm so damn tired. Why can't he just be respectful. Now, my son is picking up all his bad habits, because my son hears to way he talks to me on the phone and now, he's talking like that.

lawny I am so sorry to hear this girl.. I wish he didn't make everything so hard for u.. alot like my ex.. why can't they just go on w/ their lives instead of just living to make ours miseable.. GIRL, he WANTS u to be upset and stressing.. the more u ACT like u don't care, the less they have that hold on u.. I know that is easier said than done when it comes to your young child. Don't let him take your well deserved happiness girl!! We are all praying for u..

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Trelawany - how many hats does Marcel have? I see he's sporting the orange one.

SJB - He has a total of 15 right now and I told him if he buys another one I'm going to RING his neck. His hats have to match his shirt and it drives me nuts. Talking about don't ya'll buy handbags to match your shoes. I was like HELL NO not me. If I did, you would have no space in the closet.

ISLAND (don't tell Kimmy), but I had some foilpaper in the car.

JG --- you can't see me cause a KIMMY belli...she's all belly...she don't gain weight no weh else. :angry: If I could be so blessed.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

CIMG0269.jpg

If this works...this is our beautiful Lawny!

Trelawany - how many hats does Marcel have? I see he's sporting the orange one.

SJB - He has a total of 15 right now and I told him if he buys another one I'm going to RING his neck. His hats have to match his shirt and it drives me nuts. Talking about don't ya'll buy handbags to match your shoes. I was like HELL NO not me. If I did, you would have no space in the closet.

ISLAND (don't tell Kimmy), but I had some foilpaper in the car.

JG --- you can't see me cause a KIMMY belli...she's all belly...she don't gain weight no weh else. :angry: If I could be so blessed.

Well, he does look sharp Lawny!! :rofl:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

CIMG0269.jpg

Great! That picture just jumped out at me. Dang, can you shave 180lbs off of me.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Thanks Island...u want some work ? can u do that for the rest :)

IMG]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/Hotlegz1/shower%202008/CIMG0320.jpg[/img]

This one is the bomb!!

Now me really have to get some real work done.......sigh...........

IMG]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/Hotlegz1/shower%202008/CIMG0320.jpg[/img]

This one is the bomb!!

Damn!! It didn't work! :angry:

Great! That picture just jumped out at me. Dang, can you shave 180lbs off of me.

Island how did you do that. PM me your e-mail address so I can send you the pictures. Since I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This one is the bomb!!

CIMG0320.jpg

This one is the bomb!!

Damn!! It didn't work! :angry:

Let me help you Islandwoman You just missed the [ infront of img...lol So it works...

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Island how did you do that. PM me your e-mail address so I can send you the pictures. Since I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

I don't know!! It worked the first time, but not the second. GD computers..good for nothing...

SUNNY stop showing off.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BTW it slip me to say

HAPPY B_DAY JG !!!

and congrats Michelle....the waiting begins for an interview..

wait how do i post a link of the photobucket pics instead of just posting some ?

ooo..the girl in the PINK is NICOLE the baby godmother and my GREAT friend :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
SUNNY stop showing off.

What??? We're all here to help one another right?

ROC

Timeline
SUNNY stop showing off.

:rofl::rofl: Give Sunny your wedding photos to post! Better than her watching the food network.

BTW it slip me to say

HAPPY B_DAY JG !!!

wait how do i post a link of the photobucket pics instead of just posting some ?

Kimmy, which ones are Mr and Mrs Jengs?

SUNNY stop showing off.

:rofl::rofl: Give Sunny your wedding photos to post! Better than her watching the food network.

BTW it slip me to say

HAPPY B_DAY JG !!!

Sunny where yo uwant me to send them?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
BTW it slip me to say

HAPPY B_DAY JG !!!

Here it is Kimmy.... http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/H.../shower%202008/ YOu can click on slideshow once your in there.

That's one thing about posting pics from photobucket. You have to be sure you want people to see the others because it's easy to do so.....

SUNNY stop showing off.

BTW it slip me to say

HAPPY B_DAY JG !!!

Sunny where yo uwant me to send them?

Did you upload them to photobucket? PM them to me or send them to my work e-mail.. Nice picture of you and Marcel.... Where is Jengs.. Was that her in the green and white dress.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.