Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Hey,

Just wanted to thank Lawny, Gilli, Jengs and the hubbys for coming out and celebrating with Kashi and I. I had fun and yes, it felt like i knew Jengs and Lawny for EVER!!

ok...oonuh lef mi alone oonuh figet seh mi couldn't nyam nuttin fi a whole 3 mths...cho..mi no mawga a baxide :)

miss lawny and di one Jengs she put dung some bubblin yah..so oonuh gwaan like oonuh cyaa mash ants yuh hear

Okay...let me be the 3rd person to hate on KIMMY magah baxide...she's all BELLY :angry: don't have no FAT no where else :angry: as cute as a button (bout she's fat)...I was like FAT where? Your fingertips :angry: and she out there dancing like she don't have a ton load a belly...mi lawd mi nearly dead wid laugh...the food was sooooooo good Kimmy and Nicole is wonderful. Tell your hubby he's too quiet. Hey Kimmy WHERE WAS YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW? :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sunny, I missed your approval...........Congrats, girlie. So happy for you!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

That's me and Marcel on the first picture. I had to use KIMMY's belly to hide my belly :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Bwoy I tell ya,

I had better luck understanding Patwah than what u ladies were chatting bout last night LOL

the only dance i recognized was "doing the butt"!! :wacko:

I do remember guess jeans and the earrings and the asymmetrical hairdos..

also when kid and play came out and we started wearing the overalls w/ one arm unhooked and kriss cross had us wearing our clothes "to the back w/ a lil slack, cus inside out is

wiggety wiggety wiggety WHACK!"

anybody??? HA!!!

I have to make my way up north sounds like ya'll have a lot of party places.. only thing I could remember from TX was the skating rink, but then again I was only like 12 or 13 then ;)

[/size]

Tr

Trust me quana, aint nothing going on up North, except snow and cold weather. I am actually hoping to move to TX, if and when my SO gets here and we get situated. I am eyeing Arlington...LOL. One thing i can say is that Detroit, which is 45 minutes from me never sleeps, there is always something to do.

Honey!!

I work in Arlington!!! I love it here in D/FW area, so I would only visit the north.. I can't stand being cold and SNOW?? I refuse to go to work when we get the lil ICE that we get here LOL RG tries to talk me into considering FL, but I am a TX girl!! Living near the beach is enticing though??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Of course i don't have any pics with Gilli cause she lef..but lets see if this works

th_CIMG0288.jpg

th_CIMG0294.jpg

th_CIMG0272.jpg

th_CIMG0281.jpg

th_CIMG0276.jpg

th_CIMG0320.jpg

th_CIMG0316.jpg

th_CIMG0323.jpg

Thanks for sharing :thumbs: Nice pictures. I see Kimora with her cute self.

Beautiful. This is what is thread is all about.....

That's me and Marcel on the first picture. I had to use KIMMY's belly to hide my belly :rofl:

:rofl: You are silly. Who is in the pink shirt?

Kimmy - you look so good.

Timeline

How do I make those pictures bigger so I can see them better?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Me too!! And I want the who's-who in what picture guide!!

But Kimmy is a beauty!! Like a likkle queen in that big white chair.

Lawny - you bring tupperware?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was going to ask the same thing. Looks like everyone had fun.... Kimmy what a nice looking family you have.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Me too!! And I want the who's-who in what picture guide!!

But Kimmy is a beauty!! Like a likkle queen in that big white chair.

Lawny - you bring tupperware?

I couldn't even tell Tre was in the background of that first picture till she said something.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana, i have been eyeing Arlington forever, im just to chickenshyt to make that move from up north to the south, but i cant take too many more michigan winters and i honestly think D would freeze to death, if he left the island and we lived in the north. Im sure he has thin blood and he is thin as hell...plus the city i live in, there isnt much going on, now Detroit is a different story, but the economy in Michigan just isnt that great and when D comes, if he is going to have a fighting chance of finding employment and any type of life outside of me, we need to go where there is more going on.....but i love love love arlington. Initially i was checking out grand prairie, but i like arlington better.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks JG, I forgot the lady on the 202# said Kingston is really backed up.... I was like thanks.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
thank u...:)

JG and Island I'm working on it :)

Where is English..she can help :)

Actually I spied......I went into your post and copied the image which brought me to your photobucket page and all the photos. That's about as technical as I can get though.

Thanks JG, I forgot the lady on the 202# said Kingston is really backed up.... I was like thanks.

Yeah thanks...like we didn't know that al-freakin-ready!! :angry:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.