Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill....I think I missed you today.

Sending you hugs, prayers, happy thoughts, and I have my fingers crossed. Good luck to you!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
just got back from birthday shopping with my sister...i am so tired :( my feet just hurt...i'm ready for the baby to come... :yes:

We have snow here too :angry: I've been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning all day. Now I get to go get the ex so he can see his daughter. (only doing that for her...so she can see her daddy and I have a babysitter so I can go out) And I have a date tonight :dance: Date #3 so far so good.

Gill- GOOD LUCK! Have a fabulous trip! And you guys will be in my thoughts.

have a great time!!! :devil:

:lol: :lol: Shauna did you go baby shopping? Are you ready for her?

I Just got finished cleaning and was thinking the same thing. My pelvic area has started to hurt so much. Sorry for the TMI. I am going shopping tomorrow with my sister-in-law for items. Hopefully hubby will get the nursery painted this week. I should say better get it painted because he is on Spring Break.

Is everyone ready to Spring Forward. It just seems so early this year. I hate losing an hour of sleep.

oh well it was a little bit of both :lol: i just can't help myself...tj maxx has the cutest things and i wanted to get soo much but i don't know how big she is going to be when summer comes......oh well...i think i found the stoller i want...so i hope to get it within the next coming week...

oh that area has hurt for a while....i asked the dr about it and she wasn't to worried about it...i have officially hit the "i am uncomfortable all the time" stage.... :(

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anybody know how I can find the Embassy checklist for the Interview? JG told me to download it and go over what i've put together but i don't know where to look?

Is it on VJ somewhere? :wacko::crying:

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is it anything like Panama's? I have a friend who went to Panama Carnival a few years ago and she said it was just plain CRAZY! OMG, the stories she told..........

Good question! I'll have to ask her. I know she went to the one in Trinidad last year and said it was great.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline
Is it anything like Panama's? I have a friend who went to Panama Carnival a few years ago and she said it was just plain CRAZY! OMG, the stories she told..........

Good question! I'll have to ask her. I know she went to the one in Trinidad last year and said it was great.

Hey Sunny,...did you get HAIL on your side of town. It was droping like crazy outside. It made it look like it was snowing and that stuff hurts when it hits your skin. You cannever go wrong with a TRINI carnival. I went to Brazil twice for their carnival and it was a little too crazy for me. It remined me of SPRING BREAK in Cancun . Oh, man do I have some spring break stories. You know when you had no kids and no real responsibilities. Do any of ya'll remeber FREAK NIC or however it's spelled and black college weekend. Lord of mercy. I'm glad I behaved. I'm seeing alot of those videos show up on you tube.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anybody know how I can find the Embassy checklist for the Interview? JG told me to download it and go over what i've put together but i don't know where to look?

I believe this is everything :thumbs:

K-1 INTERVIEW CHECKLIST

INTERVIEW LETTER

DS 156 FILLED OUT ONLINE WITH BARCODE (2 COPIES)

DS156 K filled out online (no barcode) basically just typed in (2 copies)

DS-157 filled out online (no barcode) typed in (2 copies)

Passport – valid longer than 6 months of fiancee & you.

Photos- Passport 6 full frontal

Birth certificate- Certified copies of fiancée & you.

Police Certificate- valid for 1 year

Divorce Decree- if was married before must be certified copy

No Impediment Form- Received from Registrar Generals office

I-134- Affidavit of Support—Notarized,

3 years tax statements with W-2s or 1099’s (if self employed)

Current bank statements (monthly statements back a year)

Bank letter- from bank providing acct date, average balance, deposit history

Employment letter

Pay stubs

Medical Examination-completed no paperwork to take to interview, Embassy should have file

Application Fee- $100 bring receipt from Paymaster to Embassy @ interview

DS-230 Part I filled out online (no barcode)

DS-230 Part II filled out online (no barcode)

Proof of Relationship- telephone records, letters, cards, emails, photos.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

:ot:

For those of you in the Raleigh/Durham area in NC...does anyone know of any good Tai Chi schools around...I'd prefer the Yang style, but am also interested in learning the Chen form...If you have any info that'd be great! I'm bored... :blink:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Sunny,...did you get HAIL on your side of town. It was droping like crazy outside. It made it look like it was snowing and that stuff hurts when it hits your skin. You cannever go wrong with a TRINI carnival. I went to Brazil twice for their carnival and it was a little too crazy for me. It remined me of SPRING BREAK in Cancun . Oh, man do I have some spring break stories. You know when you had no kids and no real responsibilities. Do any of ya'll remeber FREAK NIC or however it's spelled and black college weekend. Lord of mercy. I'm glad I behaved. I'm seeing alot of those videos show up on you tube.

Hey Lawny,

Girl it was crazy today. Didn't get any hail today, but It was raining like crazy and now the wind is blowing so hard that it's almost scary...

I remember Freak-nik and girl even though I never went, I remember all the wild stories that were told. Just like Bike Week in Myrtle Beach. When I think about some of the crazy things I use to do, I just shake my head. I was bad....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

I believe this is everything :thumbs:

K-1 INTERVIEW CHECKLIST

INTERVIEW LETTER

DS 156 FILLED OUT ONLINE WITH BARCODE (2 COPIES)

DS156 K filled out online (no barcode) basically just typed in (2 copies)

DS-157 filled out online (no barcode) typed in (2 copies)

Passport – valid longer than 6 months of fiancee & you.

Photos- Passport 6 full frontal

Birth certificate- Certified copies of fiancée & you.

Police Certificate- valid for 1 year

Divorce Decree- if was married before must be certified copy

No Impediment Form- Received from Registrar Generals office

I-134- Affidavit of Support—Notarized,

3 years tax statements with W-2s or 1099’s (if self employed)

Current bank statements (monthly statements back a year)

Bank letter- from bank providing acct date, average balance, deposit history

Employment letter

Pay stubs

Medical Examination-completed no paperwork to take to interview, Embassy should have file

Application Fee- $100 bring receipt from Paymaster to Embassy @ interview

DS-230 Part I filled out online (no barcode)

DS-230 Part II filled out online (no barcode)

Proof of Relationship- telephone records, letters, cards, emails, photos.

Thanks sooo much! I knew I saw it before but couldn't figure out where to get it.... ;)

Tonisha

K-1 Timeline

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

AOS Timeline

Filed: Timeline

Hey Lawny,

Girl it was crazy today. Didn't get any hail today, but It was raining like crazy and now the wind is blowing so hard that it's almost scary...

I remember Freak-nik and girl even though I never went, I remember all the wild stories that were told. Just like Bike Week in Myrtle Beach. When I think about some of the crazy things I use to do, I just shake my head. I was bad....

Oh, yeah I forgot about Bike Week...the joys of youth. Of all those events, I thing spring break in Cancun, Arbua and Jamaica was the wildest things I've seen. People will do things anywhere. My friends were a bit crazy and they would call me GRAND-MA, because I would say don't do that. Girl I felt like walking around with a CONDOM that covered my entire body.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Yeah, spring break was pretty wild back in the day....Cancun, Greek Week in Philly, Bike week in Myrtle Beach, Greek week in New orleans.....LOL

Never made it to Trinidad or Brazil but the rest made for some pretty good stories when I did go :lol:

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

Timeline
Do you think that voicing something like this puts you in the same category as those people who look at a Rasta and automatically assume he's smokes or something in that same vein?

I guess I can understand why people would categorize me with them, it's of course their choice.....Do I think I jump to unfounded conclusions by a PHOTO? Hell yes!!

I don't know the couple apart from what is said on the net, have no facts, so any conclusion I arrive at is inherently flawed.

However, if someone asked me my opinion, I would volunteer it, ensuring they realize I have no sound basis for it.

If they didn't ask, I wouldn't volunteer my opinion though.....

Can I send you a picture of every guy I start to date? LOL I would love to weed out the crappy ones without wasting a few dates on them!

I had an evil thought of WHO you should send the pictures too; but I'm not going to say it. You know, Classy!

LOL I know exactly who you mean. Good idea but we'll just leave that alone and move on. :devil:

Timeline
just got back from birthday shopping with my sister...i am so tired :( my feet just hurt...i'm ready for the baby to come... :yes:

We have snow here too :angry: I've been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning all day. Now I get to go get the ex so he can see his daughter. (only doing that for her...so she can see her daddy and I have a babysitter so I can go out) And I have a date tonight :dance: Date #3 so far so good.

Gill- GOOD LUCK! Have a fabulous trip! And you guys will be in my thoughts.

have a great time!!! :devil:

:lol: :lol: Shauna did you go baby shopping? Are you ready for her?

I Just got finished cleaning and was thinking the same thing. My pelvic area has started to hurt so much. Sorry for the TMI. I am going shopping tomorrow with my sister-in-law for items. Hopefully hubby will get the nursery painted this week. I should say better get it painted because he is on Spring Break.

Is everyone ready to Spring Forward. It just seems so early this year. I hate losing an hour of sleep.

oh well it was a little bit of both :lol: i just can't help myself...tj maxx has the cutest things and i wanted to get soo much but i don't know how big she is going to be when summer comes......oh well...i think i found the stoller i want...so i hope to get it within the next coming week...

oh that area has hurt for a while....i asked the dr about it and she wasn't to worried about it...i have officially hit the "i am uncomfortable all the time" stage.... :(

I want to get clothes for her but hubby told me to wait until the last ultra sound. I will be having my last one at week 37. Then he said we would get clothes then. We have lots of hand me downs right now which is great. I just bought my stroller, high chair, and pack and play this week. There was a sale at Target this week. I had to get them before it ended on Saturday. Now I am going shopping for the essentials tomorrow. I will have to check out TJ Max. I am going to babies r us.

So Shauna you are telling me it gets worse. UGH.. I feel like I am going to the bathroom now every half hour. I was going to ask the doctor next week about why it hurt so bad. But I guess its suppose too.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.