Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies! Haven't gone back to catch up on what I missed yesterday - I was stuck in training ALL DAMN DAY! I can't wait till next week is over!

So, my turn to ask for prayers that I don't hop a flight to JA and murder DJ (or start a collection of bail money for me in the alternate) Pig headed man and his stupidity this week!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning ladies! Haven't gone back to catch up on what I missed yesterday - I was stuck in training ALL DAMN DAY! I can't wait till next week is over!

So, my turn to ask for prayers that I don't hop a flight to JA and murder DJ (or start a collection of bail money for me in the alternate) Pig headed man and his stupidity this week!

Prayer for no murrder no murrder!! Relax, Relate, and Release. Whoooosaw!!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies,

I think it is definitely the hormones. I was pretty pissed with D unbeknownst to him two days ago, and just wanted to be as bitchy as possible. But he is so sweet, so i cant stay mad for long..Lol

My day has started F-ed up already, i took money out of the ATM but it didnt dispense the funds,( @ a gas station) so of course , when i call, the gas station says call the company, and the company says call the bank and the bank aint freaking open yet, so i can see what kind of day im going to have...WOO SAH WOO SAH... anyhoo i hope everyone has a great day

Sooooooo..it looks like everytime I post anything any this forum the "close group of friends" ignore me. I think people either gel or they don't and for what ever reason I'm not in the jello mold.

I joined this site because I thought we all had something in common, loving a man or woman in Jamaica, and my sister Jawi told me everyone was cool people to lean on while I was going through the journey. In the beginning that was the case and now umm not so much.

I will continue to jump on the site for research purposes. I just wanted you to know if you see me lurking.

I thank everyone that has helped me with interview and paperwork details up to this point.

I pray for everyone's success that is going through and awaiting your interviews.

Take care Wakey!

WAKEY, I hope you have your PATWAH dictionary near you..

WEH DI WARITCLATT YOU A GO...my girl don't get me started. u bettah no go no weh...nuff time mi seh stuff n nobadi no pay mi no mine...but mi no business...my girl no watch no fact...tan yahso...u bettah no go no weh...di amount a time mi a chat u'r name to Marcel and ow mi caan wait fi see di wedding picah dem...mi ave mi heart set pon sum weddin cake tuh...so bo baddah wid dat...tan yahso mi seh...anyway likkle more.

Morning everyone, I'm sorry for going off and stormimg out of the room like that. I may be very sensitive right now because I'm ready for Dwayne to be here and it's really rough financially for us right now. I think I transferred these feelings to you guys and that's not right.

In defense of my post, I was beginning to see that I would respond to a subject that everyone was discussing and responses back would addressed to the names before or after mine. It wasn't several pages back in the thread but right up front. However, I should have handled it better. Mi sorry fi offend anybadi. Dem hormones making me one evil Bi$%%.

TAKE ME BACK!!!! I've missed all of you guys :crying::wacko::blink::blush:

Awaking,

You were never let go. We ALL[/b] here understand the pressure each and everyone of us are under. My husband , God bless his soul takes a beating from me that I know is not fair to him. He has told me You are like a match, you strike, flame up, then you apologize all over the place. He has been so patient about this. Oh when the sexual fraustration sets in and then I am online trying to buy a plane ticket to JA for the next day. Now he is laughing at me. So you see we are have our moments of crazy-ness.

Roxcie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sooooooo..it looks like everytime I post anything any this forum the "close group of friends" ignore me. I think people either gel or they don't and for what ever reason I'm not in the jello mold.

I joined this site because I thought we all had something in common, loving a man or woman in Jamaica, and my sister Jawi told me everyone was cool people to lean on while I was going through the journey. In the beginning that was the case and now umm not so much.

I will continue to jump on the site for research purposes. I just wanted you to know if you see me lurking.

I thank everyone that has helped me with interview and paperwork details up to this point.

I pray for everyone's success that is going through and awaiting your interviews.

Take care Wakey!

WEH DI WARITCLATT YOU A GO...my girl don't get me started. u bettah no go no weh...nuff time mi seh stuff n nobadi no pay mi no mine...but mi no business...my girl no watch no fact...tan yahso...u bettah no go no weh...di amount a time mi a chat u'r name to Marcel and ow mi caan wait fi see di wedding picah dem...mi ave mi heart set pon sum weddin cake tuh...so bo baddah wid dat...tan yahso mi seh...anyway likkle more.

Morning everyone, I'm sorry for going off and stormimg out of the room like that. I may be very sensitive right now because I'm ready for Dwayne to be here and it's really rough financially for us right now. I think I transferred these feelings to you guys and that's not right.

In defense of my post, I was beginning to see that I would respond to a subject that everyone was discussing and responses back would addressed to the names before or after mine. It wasn't several pages back in the thread but right up front. However, I should have handled it better. Mi sorry fi offend anybadi. Dem hormones making me one evil Bi$%%.

TAKE ME BACK!!!! I've missed all of you guys :crying::wacko::blink::blush:

Awaking,

You were never let go. We ALL[/b] here understand the pressure each and everyone of us are under. My husband , God bless his soul takes a beating from me that I know is not fair to him. He has told me You are like a match, you strike, flame up, then you apologize all over the place. He has been so patient about this. Oh when the sexual fraustration sets in and then I am online trying to buy a plane ticket to JA for the next day. Now he is laughing at me. So you see we are have our moments of crazy-ness.

Roxcie

OMG, i just got done telling my SO i cant do this, not only am i sexually frustrated, i just miss the intimacy( the holding and hugging) with all the ####### i have dealt with this week, i really need him here with me. And it is hard,so i find myself like you Roxcie, lashing out at D, unfairly...................which is why i say.... without you ladies on VJ what else would i do??? No one else is gonna understand this situation.

Timeline

Wakey,

Its cool. We all are going thru things and at times need to vent. That's what were here for. Trust, I truly understand. There are some days I totally feel like I'm loosing touch with reality. VJ is my therapy, I know there's others here who are experiencing and who have experienced what I'm going thru..

tymoore

Timeline

Mawnin Yardies,

WAKEY, I would say welcome back, but you never left and ket's keep it that way. LOL Don't talk about money, girl because I've been online looking for fights to JA with hopes that a money tree appear in my backyard tonight. An McCain says we're not in a recession. He's wacked out! Go Obama.. Do your thing Boo!!

Honey: Girl, I remember that happened to me before and I had to wait until the next day because the darn bank had to wait until that night to see if any extra money was in the machine. I remember seeing the slot opening as if my money was coming out and I saw nothing. I was like #######. Am I dreaming...

Sus: I love the last picture. If only I could make myself disappear and be right there.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Question?

Can any of the submitted forms be printed on 2 sided paper, or should every page be printed on a single page.

Should I submit a cover letter when I am submitting the I130?

Should my letters of a affidavits for proof of a bonda fide martial relationship be notirized?

Thanks

Roxcie

Roxcie,

I would not recommend you doing 2 sided copies. I can't find anything saying you can't, but I've never heard of anyone who has done that. Better be safe than sorry.

You do need to submit a cover letter with your package. It must include what your filing for and list everything that's in your package.

I don't believe your affidavits of proof have to be notorized. I've attached the link to the I-130 guide. This should help out with some of your questions. Doesn't seem like any of the vets are around, but I'm pretty sure my answers are correct.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...page=i130guide1

I am doing 2 sided copies on teh tedious things like monthly bills....every month, for the last 2 years....for LOC. But, I too, would never suggest double sided on the forms. In the whole process, this is the first time I have done double sided.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

hey!! how was your trip?

:)

It was great; thanks for asking. Now I'm planning for a big trip in October. My dilemma is how to pack one carry on bag for a two week trip. Anyone have any pointers? Don't forget I loooove shoes B)

I used to take stuff on my trips and just leave it at Andre's house. I sometimes bought specific stuff just to leave in JA. It got to the point where he would even do my laundry for me after I left and just fold it up and store for next trip. When we were ready to bring him here, I had a full bag I had to finally check and I left some stuff with my SIL and MIL.

So, when I travelled, all I had to take was the basic toiletries and things to keep me entertained while travelling. On the return leg of the trip, I would sometimes only have my purse and a book. Oh, and maybe a coat and my Uggs cause it was winter here when I returned.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Take care Wakey!

Lawd Lawny... :lol: ...yuh subtle eh? Bwoy, Wakey if I were you ..I'd be afraid fuh guh hennywhere!

However Lawns as normal..yuh hit deh nail pon deh head!! :thumbs:

Bless,

Gill

P.S-Wakey, PM or let us know if you need Lawny's post translated! :rofl:

I understool everything except tan yahso..WTH!! Help a sista out somebody! :rofl:

Of course we will take you back!! and 'Tan Yahso' means stay here ...or stand here :D

Love ya and welcome back

:luv: Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
JG,

Ahhh, I can't think of a better way to spend my non-working days. Is that when you met your husband?

No; but soon after.

so u were in love w/ Jamaica b4 u were in love w/ andre huh?? LOL me too! i wish I could've have been at sumfest this year. Did anybody go??

I, too, fell in love w/Jamaica way before I met Damien. Actually the trip I met him was suppose to be my last :whistle:

We decided to go to JA for Independance Day instead of Sumfest. First year missing it in a few years. However, my friends went and had a blast. She's already planning for next year.

My friend from Canada went to Sumfest this year. I'm in the processing of reading her trip report on another thread. She had a blast.

My kids and I both fell in love with Jamaica before we met Andre.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
LMAO, See this is what I'm talking about when I said I'm all over the place. If I would have just read I would have known you were going on a cruise....... Sorry :wacko:

Yeah, I missed it too.

Y'all are funny. The closest we got to go go over here in the midwest was " doing the butt"...LOL

Hee hee.....Amen sister.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
:rofl: Y'all are crazy. I need some of those songs on my ipod. I recently took Damien to a caberet (sp) and it was all over when the old school go go came on.....I danced 10 pounds off.....Damien was looking like :blink:

sjb --

Girl, me and my girlfriends tried to explain go-go to my SO when I was down there for my birthday in April. He looked at us like we had 3-heads.

Alright ladies, logging off to go talk to AW. He's mad because I had to get off the phone with him abruptly. LL Cool J came on "So You Think You can Dance" and I needed uninterrupted time to take in all that man has to offer. :yes:

Have a good night.

What did you think? I was not all that impressed with him.

My husband made me log on and try to find where we could vote to keep Twitch on last night. He was so upset when the guy was crying.

After he dissed ballet, I explained how truly athletic they are. After he watched the performance, he was like, wow! how did she do all that? Anyone seen "White Knights" with Hines & Barishnokov (sp?) in it? There is scene where Barishnokov has on these skin tight blue jeans. He puts his leg straight up against his body and stretches out against the wall. I think it is one of the sexiest scenes ever cause the guy is just too limber. LOVE him, btw. Anyhow, I was explaining this to Andre....how he needs to really think about how hard the movements are they are making and notice how it really does tell the story if you pay attention. He ruined the whole beauty of it by trying to stretch his leg up against our wall!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Unruly:

Girl, I remember the big bamboo earrings (smashed) and MCM or HCL bags, guess jeans, rider boots and hanging at Crystals, Triples or the Black Hole. Oh, and Sam's car wash.. That was my hang-out for real. I use to get my hair done in that shopping center. I grew up by Iverson Mall, so that was my hang-out to.

Sugar Bear use to come in the salon all the time and once asked me for my number. Now that I think about it, I was like 14 or 15. I remember he came and picked me up from the salon to hang out with him. He had on a USED Jean outfit. He lived in the apts on Brinkley Road. Those were the days.

Smashed bamboo earrings, yess!!!! We just knew we were hot! Remember the jewelry store in Georgetown that you could go to trade in your earings and rope chains and two-finger rings. That place used to be a mad house on Saturday afternoons.

Ok, I'm going to dust off my neon orange Sergio Techini nylon sweatsuit and see if I can wear that to work tomorrow with my Reebok classics and drop socks.... y'all think I can get away with that? :yes::no:

Those were the days!

At the mall where I work, they have neon....yellow, orange, and green.....rebok high tops. I kid you not. Everything old is new again. Wish I had held on to those stupid green one's I had when I was a kid. They would probably be worth a fortune on Ebay now.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.