Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

Weh duh pictures dem? Mi wah see.

What's up Michelle. I'll post the pictures on Monday...you know WE BEEN BUSY haaaaaaaaaaaaa :devil:

For the DC folks; "u put your one foot up and your booty on the floor"...Sunny you know how it go.

Damn, I can't wait to do that...... :blush: Mi pon fire!

Haven't done that in awhile...the dance. Brings back memories of my go-go days...gotta see if I still got it.

Haaa, SJB! All I can muster up these day's is the "Waterdance". Putting that booty on the floor is going to be a little difficult (actually getting it back up is what's going to be the hard part). Put it does bring back those go-go day memories!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jengs,

I've been in your situation before. I used my severance package and then unemployment to get by during the summer of 2005 and I have to admit it was probably one of the best summers of my life. I took a break from school and flew out to California with my 2 daughters for about a month. Gave me time to clear my head. About 3 1/2 months later I was working again...Hold stedfast GOD has a plan for you..

JG, I will say a prayer for your friend..

When I lost my job and ended up with severence and time, I ended up in Jamaica... :devil:

haha, right now i want to travel and mr jengs has a job :crying: , but i am glad that he has a job, i plan on skyauctioning myself to death....

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey!! how was your trip?

:)

It was great; thanks for asking. Now I'm planning for a big trip in October. My dilemma is how to pack one carry on bag for a two week trip. Anyone have any pointers? Don't forget I loooove shoes B)

It may be to late now, but I left a lot of my clothes and shoes in JA. When I was there last month, I just wore most of what I left. Especially if you like shoes, it's easy to leave those. Are you packing one bag because of the baggage cost now? I was watching the news the other day and they talked about the new baggages charges. There was a guy that said it's a good idea to buy those strink bags and it makes things a little easier to pack.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

LMAO, See this is what I'm talking about when I said I'm all over the place. If I would have just read I would have known you were going on a cruise....... Sorry :wacko:

ROC

Timeline
Lawny,

What's up Michelle. I'll post the pictures on Monday...you know WE BEEN BUSY haaaaaaaaaaaaa :devil:

For the DC folks; "u put your one foot up and your booty on the floor"...Sunny you know how it go.

Haven't done that in awhile...the dance. Brings back memories of my go-go days...gotta see if I still got it.

Haaa, SJB! All I can muster up these day's is the "Waterdance". Putting that booty on the floor is going to be a little difficult (actually getting it back up is what's going to be the hard part). Put it does bring back those go-go day memories!

SJB & Unruly remember this: Put your gucci watch on Synchronize the time and let's rock or Run Joe, Run Joe the police man at the door.... LMAO Sorry, but I just had a moment.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sooooooo..it looks like everytime I post anything any this forum the "close group of friends" ignore me. I think people either gel or they don't and for what ever reason I'm not in the jello mold.

I joined this site because I thought we all had something in common, loving a man or woman in Jamaica, and my sister Jawi told me everyone was cool people to lean on while I was going through the journey. In the beginning that was the case and now umm not so much.

I will continue to jump on the site for research purposes. I just wanted you to know if you see me lurking.

I thank everyone that has helped me with interview and paperwork details up to this point.

I pray for everyone's success that is going through and awaiting your interviews.

Take care Wakey!

WAKEY, I hope you have your PATWAH dictionary near you..

WEH DI WARITCLATT YOU A GO...my girl don't get me started. u bettah no go no weh...nuff time mi seh stuff n nobadi no pay mi no mine...but mi no business...my girl no watch no fact...tan yahso...u bettah no go no weh...di amount a time mi a chat u'r name to Marcel and ow mi caan wait fi see di wedding picah dem...mi ave mi heart set pon sum weddin cake tuh...so bo baddah wid dat...tan yahso mi seh...anyway likkle more.

Lawd Lawny... :lol: ...yuh subtle eh? Bwoy, Wakey if I were you ..I'd be afraid fuh guh hennywhere!

However Lawns as normal..yuh hit deh nail pon deh head!! :thumbs:

Bless,

Gill

P.S-Wakey, PM or let us know if you need Lawny's post translated! :rofl:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
KISS mi neck a wah a gwaane a Kingston and that's just for NON-immigrant visa. Lord, help us.

Update on my girlfriend. She received her interview date, which is scheduled for next month. She will not go through with it...too much hurt....she'll have her baby and move on with her life. She's already started the divorce process.

That was nothing but God holding on out to make sure she saw her fiance's true colors. Praying she stays strong for that likkle one.

Timeline
Lawny,

SJB & Unruly remember this: Put your gucci watch on Synchronize the time and let's rock or Run Joe, Run Joe the police man at the door.... LMAO Sorry, but I just had a moment.

Girl you just took me back!!!!!!! Running to go watch my GoGo Live DVD (yes, I do have this on DVD), and put on my Go-Go Mickey sweatshirt, my fake MCM bag and my doorknocker earings and have a party.

Timeline

Gil -- loving your avatar!!!!! :thumbs: Is that from his speech in Germany this week. I couldn't believe how many people were there to see him. This really should tell all the haters that he can handle diplomatic matters far better than what we've been dealing with for the past 8 years. He so has to be our next president!

KISS mi neck a wah a gwaane a Kingston and that's just for NON-immigrant visa. Lord, help us.

Update on my girlfriend. She received her interview date, which is scheduled for next month. She will not go through with it...too much hurt....she'll have her baby and move on with her life. She's already started the divorce process.

That was nothing but God holding on out to make sure she saw her fiance's true colors. Praying she stays strong for that likkle one.

I can't agree with that more.

I have seen some wait times on here and all I can silently scream is 'CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT FATE IS TELLING YOU?'

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Y'all are funny. The closest we got to go go over here in the midwest was " doing the butt"...LOL

"Doing the butt... owwww, sexy, sexy!"

EU was the bomb. I used to see the lead singer out all the time when I was in high school -- especially at the Rivertown midnight movies and the Mr. Sam's Car Wash. All the DC/MD folks should remember those where the places to hang out. Looking back on it now, I can't believe we used to hang out at the car wash :blink:

Y'all are taking me down memory lane.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

Girl you just took me back!!!!!!! Running to go watch my GoGo Live DVD (yes, I do have this on DVD), and put on my Go-Go Mickey sweatshirt, my fake MCM bag and my doorknocker earings and have a party.

:rofl: Y'all are crazy. I need some of those songs on my ipod. I recently took Damien to a caberet (sp) and it was all over when the old school go go came on.....I danced 10 pounds off.....Damien was looking like :blink:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Y'all are funny. The closest we got to go go over here in the midwest was " doing the butt"...LOL

"Doing the butt... owwww, sexy, sexy!"

EU was the bomb. I used to see the lead singer out all the time when I was in high school -- especially at the Rivertown midnight movies and the Mr. Sam's Car Wash. All the DC/MD folks should remember those where the places to hang out. Looking back on it now, I can't believe we used to hang out at the car wash :blink:

Y'all are taking me down memory lane.

We heard "Taste of Your Love" by Suga Bear last night...first go-go slow song. Only in the Nation's Capitol....

My husband is a big fan of Go-go...He's on some message board they have for the bands...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.