Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, Jengs, I'm sorry. I hope you find something that suits you in the near future.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

TO EACH ITS OWN

We all have a right to express our views. In many instances; it will be against ours and in some; with us. To hear them out is 'decency' but to let them get to you is 'weakness'.

EACH ONE OF US GIVE A UNIQUE VALUE TO THIS SITEBE BLESS (L)

Roxcie

Amen and as usual i am clueless as to what is going on, but I saw the words clique and Kimmy is calling up my name in her tings. hey gyal leggo mi name. haha is what u dragging me into now :whistle:

anyhoo, last week i got laid off from my job, i was having such a bad day that by the time they called me into the office I was like whatever, I handled myself very proffessionally (apparently they expected me to go off) it was jenelle's first b-day and they gave me the letter and I looked at my boss and said i was looking for him so i could leave early, read the package came in the next day and told them i didn't like the package and what i wanted and i got more severance than i asked for. so i am VERY happy, it pays to live good but of course mr jengs keeps leaving a list to do in the morning and keeps calling me asking what i'm doing.

anyhoo i'm off to bring him his lunch and get my do done. later ladies I'm going to have to read up later.

congrats ms. english on the job offers! hug that baby for me.

sorry to hear about the job but kudos to u girl for asserting what u want!!! When one door is closed another is opened. Keep the faith..

Timeline

TO EACH ITS OWN

We all have a right to express our views. In many instances; it will be against ours and in some; with us. To hear them out is 'decency' but to let them get to you is 'weakness'.

EACH ONE OF US GIVE A UNIQUE VALUE TO THIS SITE

BE BLESS (L)

Roxcie

I agree. I don't think anyone intentionally tries to harm/hurt anyone on this thread. We are a great mix of humor, love and knowledge.

I always try to remember that we are a bunch of woman which equals HORMONE roller coasters. And some of us :whistle: have the additional hormonal mess of being in heat and only having a cold shower as an option for a cure right now, thanks to USCIS!!! :wacko:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Ladies,

So remember yesterday about my coworker who threw something and hit me, well today he comes in and acts as if nothing happened at all yesterday. I told him you owe me an apology, Ahole! and he goes for what??? he said you were acting all pissy, its not like it hurt you, i said that isnt the point. ANd he said well im not apologizing, so i got real close to him and said okay fine :devil: well i tell you like this " if you ever throw and hit me with shyt again, im gonna take you behind the building and whoop your a$$....LOL..

so i run into him again at a group home im visiting where we have mutual clients, and he apologizes.....

Think maybe i got my point across???....LOL

[/font]

TO EACH ITS OWN

BE BLESS (L)

Roxcie

I agree. I don't think anyone intentionally tries to harm/hurt anyone on this thread. We are a great mix of humor, love and knowledge.

I always try to remember that we are a bunch of woman which equals HORMONE roller coasters. And some of us :whistle: have the additional hormonal mess of being in heat and only having a cold shower as an option for a cure right now, thanks to USCIS!!! :wacko:

AMen to that.... the cold shower part....LOL

Ame

Timeline
Case in point..........I dont' know what you are talking about ....your daughter's operation, Dance. Sometimes there is just too much to read and you do end up skipping over things. Plus, I don't just hang on this thread. I am all over anything I find interesting at the moment.

Sorry I missed it. I hope it went well.

yeah girl.. Lately w/ the FL trips and my babies surgery even I get lost and have to read 20 posts b4 i feel comfortable responding cuz I am SOOOO far behind LOL ... You guys are the bomb and just listening to u (reading) u go back and forth brings some levity to a BORING day.

my oldest had her appendix removed last week, I had been out for about 1 week nursing her, but she is doing well now.. Thanks..

Well, you know I'm all over the place because I don't even remember reading about this. I'm glad your daughter is doing well DHQ...

Me three Quana! Sometimes I skim over while my kids are yapping in my ear. Hope your baby is on the mend - you too. Being a nurse to a sick child is no fun!! I know you will disagree Clarie but I'm nooo good with bodily fluids!!:blink:

Timeline
hEY Jengy girl...sorry to hear..but mi glad u got a better package that u thought..i really hope something comes about son for you...

and BTW yuh know mi neva ago stop call yuh name :) love yuh long time..and try mek sure di do gets done :)

OK!! all jokes aside...mi list is not real it is just fi play play..cause every month or so this topic comes up and mi just affi amuse miself....if yuh ask mi wah what posted yesterday mi couldn't tell yuh..if it no concern my situation ..i honestly cannot read too much on the PC screen so I print alot of the stuff then read...but whateva it no dat serious..lets just be merry

surely girl, we all know by now not to take ur rass seriously!! keep being di jester han we keep laughing at ya crazy self!!! :thumbs:

Timeline
Hey Ladies,

So remember yesterday about my coworker who threw something and hit me, well today he comes in and acts as if nothing happened at all yesterday. I told him you owe me an apology, Ahole! and he goes for what??? he said you were acting all pissy, its not like it hurt you, i said that isnt the point. ANd he said well im not apologizing, so i got real close to him and said okay fine :devil: well i tell you like this " if you ever throw and hit me with shyt again, im gonna take you behind the building and whoop your a$$....LOL..

so i run into him again at a group home im visiting where we have mutual clients, and he apologizes.....

Good choice, Honey. Side step admin and threaten to be the pi$$ out of him!! :devil: Worked much better than a complaint would've done. :yes::lol:

Timeline
Hey Ladies,

Good for u !

It amazes me sometimes some people, I mean u would WHOOP your child's rass for picking up something and throwing it at somebody, but he ACTUALLY thought it was acceptable...in the WORKPLACE... long as it didn't hurt u?!??!!

i guess i need to start counting my blessings for my job and these silly coworkers of mine. Sounds like the employees are the ones needing the medical help :bonk:

[/font]

TO EACH ITS OWN

BE BLESS (L)

Roxcie

AMen to that.... the cold shower part....LOL

Ame

Timeline
Amen and as usual i am clueless as to what is going on, but I saw the words clique and Kimmy is calling up my name in her tings. hey gyal leggo mi name. haha is what u dragging me into now :whistle:

anyhoo, last week i got laid off from my job, i was having such a bad day that by the time they called me into the office I was like whatever, I handled myself very proffessionally (apparently they expected me to go off) it was jenelle's first b-day and they gave me the letter and I looked at my boss and said i was looking for him so i could leave early, read the package came in the next day and told them i didn't like the package and what i wanted and i got more severance than i asked for. so i am VERY happy, it pays to live good but of course mr jengs keeps leaving a list to do in the morning and keeps calling me asking what i'm doing.

anyhoo i'm off to bring him his lunch and get my do done. later ladies I'm going to have to read up later.

Sorry to hear Jengs, but sounds like you handled it just fine!! And what a time of the year to be laid off. :whistle:

Timeline

Honey....you scare me and you are not even in my face. He probably peed himself.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey Ladies,

Good choice, Honey. Side step admin and threaten to be the pi$$ out of him!! :devil: Worked much better than a complaint would've done. :yes::lol:

LOL... i know, I know my mom and two of my girlfriends where like file a complaint,file a complaint, but honestly i still have to work there, side by side with this guy and though i know i could have handled it better, he doesnt want a complaint on his record for workplace violence and i dont want one for threatening his #######, so it all worked out in the end...LOL :innocent:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

TO EACH ITS OWN

EACH ONE OF US GIVE A UNIQUE VALUE TO THIS SITEBE BLESS (L)

Roxcie

Jengy,

Baby Gurl...G-d never closes a door without opening a window! So...it's all good. You will be where he wants you...when he wants you to be there!

Sorry about the job...happy about the package!

Like Kimmi seh...you always got love here !

:luv:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Okay, now i have a visa related question. I have seen some people who request that there case be expedited, if that allows your SO to get to you quicker, it seems as if everyone would request an expedite. I am aware that it is often granted with extenuating circumstances, and the like but if that was the case, i could easily see putting on an expedite request......" I am tired of being celibate for three months at a time, I am tired of flying back and forth to JA, I am tired of being the sole provider in my household, I am tired of not having another fully grown adult to talk to, etc" ( i mean you guys know im being sarcastic, but seriously) what would be the reason for an expedite to be granted???? :blink:

Timeline
Okay, now i have a visa related question. I have seen some people who request that there case be expedited, if that allows your SO to get to you quicker, it seems as if everyone would request an expedite. I am aware that it is often granted with extenuating circumstances, and the like but if that was the case, i could easily see putting on an expedite request......" I am tired of being celibate for three months at a time, I am tired of flying back and forth to JA, I am tired of being the sole provider in my household, I am tired of not having another fully grown adult to talk to, etc" ( i mean you guys know im being sarcastic, but seriously) what would be the reason for an expedite to be granted???? :blink:

I've seen:

life-threatening illnesses

armed services deployment

And, ironically, if they have been waiting for an extreme long time to get through one stage of it (what comes to mind was nearly 2 years). Funny how they called it expedited after all that.

I can't recall hearing of a single Jamaican that I know of getting it though.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Question

I saw somewhere on the VJ site that the 325 form should print out four copies and there are bar codes on each copy, because they are send off to different dept after they are received at USCIS. I have printed my copies of the 325 form and I donot see a bar code on any of the copies. Is this true?

Roxcie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.