Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hee hee.....Ty, Sus, and Island.....I forsee the 3 stooges of welding! You go, girls.

LOL, we can call it Yardie Welding

Absolutely! You can get your hair braided while eating your hot dog, buying your jewelry and getting grill installed on your house.... :rofl:

I'm going to look for some business cards..........mi soon come back.

mybanner4887a0f4caf81uq3.jpg

COngrats, JAEng, that's great!

Can you tell I am putting my Overtime to good use? LOL

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hee hee.....Ty, Sus, and Island.....I forsee the 3 stooges of welding! You go, girls.

Absolutely! You can get your hair braided while eating your hot dog, buying your jewelry and getting grill installed on your house.... :rofl:

sus girl, u are too much!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

All right now Sus..... I can sell $100JD ice cold red stripe beer to wash down the hot dogs..... Or even coconut wata. Watch di ooman chop coconut wit she machete.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JAeng, im gonna need some of those business cards gyal, so after i set up my stress leave defense for work i can go straight to JA and start passing them out at the resorts, if i can get past the gates, or i will stand at the end of the driveways and hand them to the tourists...LOL....braid ya whole head for $40USD.

Filed: Timeline
Dear Heavenly Father,

This is a wonderful day, Lord! Two of your most dedicated children become one today! Lord, watch over Novelette and Marcel on this day and in their marriage. Please bless them with the strength to get through this day and find you and love at the end of it!

Lord, keep their marriage upon the solid foundation that they have built for themselves through you. Help them to weather the rough times...together and show them many, many good times ...together. Help them to build and provide for their family...together.

Keep them strong and a united powerful team against the devil and others that wish them harm and ill-will...together. Show them that through you and their love they can conquer ANYTHING...together!

Lawny & Marcel remember:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. -1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Lord, you have been so good to them so far. You helped them to find each other and start this wonderful journey. You supported them through the many months they were separated. You carried them through the interview process and finally brought Marcel here to be with his Wife. Bless them Father....oh Bless them that their love continues to grow, their faith in each other and you remains steadfast and strong.

But most importantly Lord...Help them to feel the love they have for each other today...always.

In your powerful & bless-ed name we pray...

AMEN!!

Lawny and Marcel, I will tell you the same thing our pastor told Ken and I. In the worst of times in your marriage, remember one thing...'Love is patient...Love is patient...Love is patient!!'

This is the bless-ed day that you have both been working towards! Rejoice in this day!!

Bless-ed love to you both,

(L)(L)(L)(L):luv:

Gill

Gill -- OMG...I did so well not to cry today and well, now, seeeee :crying: Thanks sis. That was absolutely beautiful. That was heart felt. Great, here come Marcel asking me why I'm BAWLING. I'm going to let him read what you typed. GREAT ...now, he's bawling. Thanks again.

Ladies; thanks for all the well wishes.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline
Let the church say amen! Congrats, Lawny and Ken. Have a wonderful and beautiful wedding, but more importantly a blessed marriage.

WHHHHAT!!!!! :o...I can see ow yuh git yuh name... 'Unruly'!! Lawny han KEN a gwaan wid sittin behind my back!?!?!?! :rofl::lol::rofl::lol: Wait til mi call Marcel...wid dis info!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gill

DWL..........OMG ya'll killing me today. That is so FUNNY....Gill you have to show this to Ken, Marcel is cracking up.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

SUS --- I LOVE IT!!! :rofl::rofl: We're in business! Hang the open sign on the door.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gilli...ur right...yes i'm taking the fall off...mi used totink mi a supaooman but mi finally figure ut seh mi is not to rass....2 pickney and school plus work not a baxide

I know Sweets...I am really prouddah yuh fuh working on it through the summer! I mean being 8 months pregnant and shlepping to class inna deh hot summer sun cyaan be heasy...but you are doing it!

I think in a way we all have superooman syndrome. There is no shame in finally realizing you are a 'mere' mortal! :o Take the fall off enjoy your children and head back in the spring knowing you have 6 less credits to complete...Yuh did good Star! :star:

Bless-ed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
I am having a DAMN good day!!

I got a THIRD job offer :dance:

This one is work from home so I am DEFINITELY going to take it...and it a job doing...wait for it.........translating PATOIS to ENGLISH :lol:

I never knew such things existed!!!

They have to do a background check and get a reference from my old boss, but those are merely technicalities!

That's wonderful Engy!! Congrats Chica!!

Bwoy...isn't that always the way... feast or famine! Enjoy your feast Girl!! Eat til yuh art content! :lol:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Sus, you are a hot dyam mess! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Sus, that sign is the bomb! Where is the picture of sexy girls in marinas with welding torches?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ooohh oooh me :idea: I will volunteer to pose for the pic...LOL... on the back of the business card can i list my specialties...LOL

JG...tell Andre's mom she can braid my hair when i go back as long as she doesnt take all day...LOL....40USD right???

Congrats JaEng! I'm truly happy for you....

So happy I FINALLY have a job after 6 interviews and many many applications!

Good things happen to Good people.

Congratulations on your success

Be Blessed

Roxcie

Thank you!

I am having a DAMN good day!!

I got a THIRD job offer :dance:

This one is work from home so I am DEFINITELY going to take it...and it a job doing...wait for it.........translating PATOIS to ENGLISH :lol:

I never knew such things existed!!!

They have to do a background check and get a reference from my old boss, but those are merely technicalities!

That's wonderful Engy!! Congrats Chica!!

Bwoy...isn't that always the way... feast or famine! Enjoy your feast Girl!! Eat til yuh art content! :lol:

Gill

Yuh seet!!

All or nutting :lol:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.