Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ty, SUs and Island...we can make this a joint venture and go into business together. While im braiding, they can enjoy a hot dog and a red stripe and Sus you can outfit them with some jewelry...LOL ;)

Jg, what your MIL say???

Sounds like we have ourselves a business plan!! Since I'm white as snow, I'll bring the umbrella for us to sit under.

Ohh JG...you're always the voice of reason. Sounds like I will have to go into the welding/iron business with my SO. He wants me to come down and pack iron in boxes for him. I told him I would be the BOSS and handle the money.

Hee hee.....Ty, Sus, and Island.....I forsee the 3 stooges of welding! You go, girls.

Does anyone know the appeals process for a DENIED visitor's visa (from JA to USA). My relatives (2 children) WERE ALL THE WAY THROUGH the process in Kingston today, and all that was left was the Mother's permission. Well, she had decided not to go to Kingston with them,!!!!!!! Unbelievable but true. In any case, the embassy said that they can re-apply in a year or they can appeal the decision, just look on the website for information. I don't see any information on there!! Anyone know any thing? I have emailed them, but I have not had luck receiving email responses in the past!

THANKS!!

I'm with you on this one. I searched all over their sites and googled. I can't find any answers to this question.

One lady did mention she wrote an appeals letter; but didn't go into details.

I think calling (this will lead to cussing, I'm sure!) or e-mailing till you get an answer from someone.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I feel left out today. Why can't I just come to work and read up on VJ all day. Why do folks have to bring me work. I just don't understand.

No word from Lawny yet? I hope their having a rocking good time right now. :devil:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

I am having a DAMN good day!!

I got a THIRD job offer :dance:

This one is work from home so I am DEFINITELY going to take it...and it a job doing...wait for it.........translating PATOIS to ENGLISH :lol:

I never knew such things existed!!!

They have to do a background check and get a reference from my old boss, but those are merely technicalities!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

This one is work from home so I am DEFINITELY going to take it...and it a job doing...wait for it.........translating PATOIS to ENGLISH :lol:

They have to do a background check and get a reference from my old boss, but those are merely technicalities!

NO KIDDING!!! How'd you find such a thing? Congrats to you. The offers just keep getting better.

You working on the bible project next??

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Hee hee.....Ty, Sus, and Island.....I forsee the 3 stooges of welding! You go, girls.

LOL, we can call it Yardie Welding

Absolutely! You can get your hair braided while eating your hot dog, buying your jewelry and getting grill installed on your house.... :rofl:

I'm going to look for some business cards..........mi soon come back.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gilli...ur right...yes i'm taking the fall off...mi used totink mi a supaooman but mi finally figure ut seh mi is not to rass....2 pickney and school plus work not a baxide

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

NO KIDDING!!! How'd you find such a thing? Congrats to you. The offers just keep getting better.

LOL....I found it on craigslist actually :)

They said they were swamped, but I could cite examples of being published in patois and English by a Jamaican newspaper and she said that's what sold her!

This one is work from home, so I am over the moon!

Congratulations!! Like they say, good things always comes in threes.

that's what I've been saying all day lol!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Gilli...ur right...yes i'm taking the fall off...mi used totink mi a supaooman but mi finally figure ut seh mi is not to rass....2 pickney and school plus work not a baxide

Oh, Kimmy....you need to take care of you too. That is just too much all at once. Pace yourself. It's not like it's going anywhere. You can always go back to it. The degree is great and all; but if you kill yourself in the process, everyone suffers.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG, thanks girlie..but pacing is what it is....i'm just being a whinny complaining pregnant woman. Trust it's alot of fwork but it would have been harder if my husband wasn't around..wouldn't even think of it..and plus why put off for later what u can do now.....i've been out of school too long now..i'll be back in the swing of things by the time I go back to work

thanks

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats JaEng! I'm truly happy for you....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

LOL....I found it on craigslist actually :)

They said they were swamped, but I could cite examples of being published in patois and English by a Jamaican newspaper and she said that's what sold her!

This one is work from home, so I am over the moon!

Congratulations!! Like they say, good things always comes in threes.

that's what I've been saying all day lol!

Good things happen to Good people.

Congratulations on your success

Be Blessed

Roxcie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.