Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know how you feel, Tre. I worked the day of my wedding. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I think you should name her Summer Wynter.

How about Summer Dawn Wynter

Roxcie

JG/Roxie;

My sister also suggested Summer Wynter...I was like heck no. He wants a girl child sooooo BAD. I have a pregnancy book in the house from when I was pregnant with my son. Yesterday when I got home he HIGHLIGHTS in bright PINK the sections to shows what position to have sex in if you want to get a girl...I was :rofl: and LMAO! I told him I'm going to start sleeping in my son's room during my peak OVULATION days (like that's fool proof).

:blink::rofl::rofl:

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I know how you feel, Tre. I worked the day of my wedding. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I think you should name her Summer Wynter.

I worked on my wedding day too, well half the day.

Congrats Lawny :dance:

Shyne I was going to come to work after the ceremony and my SO was like, "HECK no, we have work to do" I just laughed.

marcel ya a feisty one fi tru!!! how ya still standing Tre babygirl??? LOL

Timeline
Now I'm excited!!

I got the job I wanted!!!!!!!

It's $5 an hour MORE than the other one, hours are better and it's a 20 minute drive!!!! Sooooo excited!! :dance: :dance:

Congrats girl!!!! WOW that didn't take long at all..I need to come touch u for some better job blessings!!

Clairey

I don't discuss past relationships..only brings bitter to ur mouths..unless it's something relevant to a situation that's happening....

welcome back Shrewdie...

Lawny..baby is good, all is well so far thanks

Seet deh, a dat mi seh tuh!!

If it's RELEVANT I will mention it, otherwise I won't volunteer stuff....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well it is funny, when i visited this last time i took alot of bath and body works shower gels and lotions and two loofah puffy things. I took chocolate amber and cucumber melon, by the end of the week, D was using more of my shower gel than i was and he liked the loofah thingy. I was thinking about getting him some cute boxers, the cheesy kind with the lips on them, maybe...LOL, and maybe a pair of my unmentionables :blush: im not really sure, i just want it to be a surprise, which will be difficult for me, cause when it comes to him i cant hold water...LOL... i may send him something in the mail, like a cd or a card, but the mail is so slow i usually wind up telling him before it arrives...LOL

LOLOLOLOL...that happened to me too Honey...Ken is HOOKED on B&BW!!! Now it's between HEVERY 'AXE' product under the sun and B&BW! He just screamed at me from the shower the other day "Is wahappen to the Pink Grapefruit body wash?? He needed something to wake him up in there!! LOL...A mess!!! :no:

Gill

P.S.- It's not cheesy..go for it.. but wrap it up properly in newspaper when you pack it! So...a). It doesn't open & spill in transit and B). JA postal Service don't tief deh dyam ting before hit reach em! ;)

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Well it is funny, when i visited this last time i took alot of bath and body works shower gels and lotions and two loofah puffy things. I took chocolate amber and cucumber melon, by the end of the week, D was using more of my shower gel than i was and he liked the loofah thingy. I was thinking about getting him some cute boxers, the cheesy kind with the lips on them, maybe...LOL, and maybe a pair of my unmentionables :blush: im not really sure, i just want it to be a surprise, which will be difficult for me, cause when it comes to him i cant hold water...LOL... i may send him something in the mail, like a cd or a card, but the mail is so slow i usually wind up telling him before it arrives...LOL

LOLOLOLOL...that happened to me too Honey...Ken is HOOKED on B&BW!!! Now it's between HEVERY 'AXE' product under the sun and B&BW! He just screamed at me from the shower the other day "Is wahappen to the Pink Grapefruit body wash?? He needed something to wake him up in there!! LOL...A mess!!! :no:

Gill

P.S.- It's not cheesy..go for it.. but wrap it up properly in newspaper when you pack it! So...a). It doesn't open & spill in transit and B). JA postal Service don't tief deh dyam ting before hit reach em! ;)

Find a LUSH near you and take him in there......foot, body, face, hair...shave creams.....baths.....showers.....He'll be hooked after one visit. Andre loves Mask of Magnaminty for his face. I catch him in the tub a few times a week with this face mask on. He swears it gets rid of his hair bumbs.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

English...just time huh !!....congrats when do u start ?

Next week hopefully :)

Cyaa wait!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Its funny whenever I'm visting Jerome and bring along my banana-coconut lotion he showers himself in it. I had to buy more when I came home. Then I have some lotion that leaves a sparkle on your skin. Wouldn't you know it, he used it. I laughed and told him he looked so pretty with his skin sparkling in the sun.

tymoore

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
English...just time huh !!....congrats when do u start ?

Next week hopefully :)

Cyaa wait!

Congrats :thumbs: You're on a roll...two job offers in one week....that's great.

Damien used to use my B&BW and dedorant too. Now he only uses Palmer's Cocobutter lotion and won't try anything else new. I would chop him into pieces if he ever touched my Carol's Daughter stuff :angry:

Timeline

A little chuckle to share. Enjoy :thumbs:

The bride tells her husband, ' Honey,

you know I'm a virgin and I don't

know anything about sex. Can you

explain it to me first?'

With a SMILE on his face caringly touching her in places, he says 'OK, Sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place 'the prison' and call my private thing 'the prisoner' . So what we do is PPP - P ut the Prisoner in P rison . And the rule is that in prison the prisoner does not just lie down there, he really has to work.'

And then they made heated passionate love for the first time.

Afterwards, the guy is lying face up on the bed, panting but smiling with satisfaction.

Nudging him, his bride giggles, 'Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped.'

Turning on his side, he smiles. 'Then we will have to re-imprison him.'

After the second time they spent, the guy reaches for his cigarettes but the girl, thoroughly enjoying the new experience of making love, gives him a suggestive smile, 'Honey, the prisoner is out again!'

The man rises to the occasion, but with the unsteady legs of a recently born foal.

Afterwards, he lays back on the bed, totally exhausted.She nudges him and says, 'Honey, the prisoner escaped again.'

Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, 'Hey, its not a life sentence , OKAY!!!

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Anyways guys, thanks for entertaining me. I am about to go get some sleep as I worked a 23-hour shift last night. Not very busy but the night shift takes a toll on me and I won't recover till tomorrow.

Later, y'all.

See how tired I was? It as a 12-hour not 23-hour shift. :rofl::rofl:

Filed: Timeline

Claire;

What are you doing awake?

Well, I just opened my envelope and in it $1500 CASH. I don't know who contributed so, I'm not sure how to do thank you. Is it tacky to send an e-mail to the entire department (169 people). I don't know who contributed though or I would send thank you notes.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Claire;

Well, I just opened my envelope and in it $1500 CASH. I don't know who contributed so, I'm not sure how to do thank you. Is it tacky to send an e-mail to the entire department (169 people). I don't know who contributed though or I would send thank you notes.

That's wonderful Lawny!! You have a nice crew after all.

Do you have a break room or coffee room? I always prefer handwritten to e-mail so I would write them an thank you note and then hang it in there. Whoever contribute (and they know who they are) will be able to read it.

Since this is JG's hobby maybe she could get you one licky split!! :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Claire;

Tre, you can do a single handwritten thank you card to the entire group, with maybe a pic of you and Marcel on your wedding day.

Roxcie

Timeline
Now I'm excited!!

I got the job I wanted!!!!!!!

It's $5 an hour MORE than the other one, hours are better and it's a 20 minute drive!!!! Sooooo excited!! :dance::dance:

Clairey

I don't discuss past relationships..only brings bitter to ur mouths..unless it's something relevant to a situation that's happening....

welcome back Shrewdie...

Lawny..baby is good, all is well so far thanks

Seet deh, a dat mi seh tuh!!

If it's RELEVANT I will mention it, otherwise I won't volunteer stuff....

Congrats my girl..you see patience paid off. How good is that? :dance::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.