Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Lawny, Brown, Nanny...... I need to go get some Starbucks!

Mawnin Sunny, I just got some. It's pouring rain outside and the line was going out the door. So, my mom and I drove to the one in Gaitherburg and went through the drive-thru. Well, I have 4 weeks to go before I go home and I can't wait. He has no clue I'm coming, but his best friend does. That's who will pick me up at the airport. I'm still trying to figure out what his parents and family is up to. We shall see. I'm just homesick in the worse way. Now my ALLEGRIES are starting to kick in. I hope I make it through this year. Last year I wanted to rip out my eyes.

Good morning,

everyone, it doesn't look like it's raining yet up here.

Gill is probably going to see Movado tomorrow at a fraction of the price she would have paid here!!

Nanny don't get me started on the pedophile and rape thing. i think all pedophiles should be charged with muder, for murdering a child's innocence...and I don't see a dyamn thing wrong with chemical castration.

It hurt my brother so bad, becuase my brother has a daughter. It took about a dozen Montgomery County police to get him out the building. My brother kept saying I told you so. He even testified at the trial as well as some other residents. My brother had been complaing for years and nothing was done. It just makes me sick to my stomach. And his wife testisfied in court that he should be given another chance. Who the hell gives the rights to ANYONE to have a child (as young as 2) rubbing lotion on your NAKED body and then on his P**IS. Like I said, one of ya'll will have to come and bail me out of 7-locks in Maryland

someone told your brother what was going on?? i'm assuming the parents trusted him, that's why the kids were there??

No, he was always wondering why so many kids was in this guys apartment. And my brother didn't like how he looked. His spirit didn't take him and rightfully so. I've seen this man a few times also and he looks sick.

and what kind of second chance did his wife want him to get!!!!!!!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning,

Gill is probably going to see Movado tomorrow at a fraction of the price she would have paid here!!

Nanny don't get me started on the pedophile and rape thing. i think all pedophiles should be charged with muder, for murdering a child's innocence...and I don't see a dyamn thing wrong with chemical castration.

Yuh dyam right Jengs! Dem want $45.00 at Club Amazura tonight! Dem cyan kiss mi claat! Mi a see em pon deh gully side! ;):lol::lol: ( I crack myself UP sometimes :blink::yes: )

Bless,Gill

OK, mr jengles almost drop dung when he saw a flyer for an artist and the prices we have to pay, mi would rather pay that $1000 j.a. anytime

Fuh REAL!!! :yes::yes: Ken was trying to tell me how much something 'should' cost up here yesterday...I HAD TO LAUGH!! He was SO OFF!!!

Thanks,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline
Good morning,

Yuh dyam right Jengs! Dem want $45.00 at Club Amazura tonight! Dem cyan kiss mi claat! Mi a see em pon deh gully side! ;):lol::lol: ( I crack myself UP sometimes :blink::yes: )

Bless,Gill

Good morning.

The prices are crazy....the Movado tickets were $30 before 11:00 and $50 after. Mind you, the club opened at 10:45.

Gill - have a safe trip. You and Ken are in my prayers....

Congrats NannyGirl.

CrossRoads tried that one night and it nearly started a RIOT

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good morning,

Bless,Gill

Good morning.

The prices are crazy....the Movado tickets were $30 before 11:00 and $50 after. Mind you, the club opened at 10:45.

Congrats NannyGirl.

Hey Sjb! What you up to today? We need to hook up....

Well if you think that's bad, try going to a regular concert. Cris Rock tickets were $80 a piece and he's not even that funny...

but that WAS funny!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Everyone have a great weekend...off to go shopping.

Dang that drink looks good.... Did you make enough for everyone?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Good morning,

Bless,Gill

OK, mr jengles almost drop dung when he saw a flyer for an artist and the prices we have to pay, mi would rather pay that $1000 j.a. anytime

Fuh REAL!!! :yes::yes: Ken was trying to tell me how much something 'should' cost up here yesterday...I HAD TO LAUGH!! He was SO OFF!!!

Thanks,

Gill

Girl been there, i had to explain how no the cable bill is not $10 U.S. I think that's why people in j.a think we have so much money because they think our bills are the same as theirs

Timeline
Good morning,

Bless,Gill

Good morning.

Congrats NannyGirl.

Well if you think that's bad, try going to a regular concert. Cris Rock tickets were $80 a piece and he's not even that funny...

but that WAS funny!!

:lol:

But Jengles, that's the truth... He is so played out. Who told him he could charge that much?

ROC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I discovered the WE channel last weekend. I watched "Women on Death Row" parts 1, 2, 3. The last case was a lady who raped and murdered a 6 year-old little girl. She also sexually assualted her daughter when she was an infant. Her daughter was taken away from her but she was never charged. Two years later she killed the 6 year-old. It was so sad....can't get it out of my mind.

I always watch murder shows...especially women like "Snapped" on the Oxygen channel. The shows on the WE channel are worst by far.

Timeline
Girl been there, i had to explain how no the cable bill is not $10 U.S. I think that's why people in j.a think we have so much money because they think our bills are the same as theirs

I explain everything to Ray in JD and then break it down in US dollar. I keep the calculator real handy....

ROC

Timeline
Good morning,

Bless,Gill

Good morning.

Congrats NannyGirl.

Nothing much. Trying to get motivated to get my fat butt to the gym. I have three classes today. Bellydance and African Dance. I was home sick most this week....not sure if my body is ready...that's all.

I wish I could go to IKEA with ya...love that store.

Timeline
I discovered the WE channel last weekend. I watched "Women on Death Row" parts 1, 2, 3. The last case was a lady who raped and murdered a 6 year-old little girl. She also sexually assualted her daughter when she was an infant. Her daughter was taken away from her but she was never charged. Two years later she killed the 6 year-old. It was so sad....can't get it out of my mind.

I always watch murder shows...especially women like "Snapped" on the Oxygen channel. The shows on the WE channel are worst by far.

I don't think I'd be able to watch that. Going through enough already with just watching the local news and I wouldn't be able to take that. My mom watches all those shows and she doesn't understand why she's scared to stay in the house alone.....

ROC

Timeline
If anyone shops at LB and is going shopping today or tomorrow please pm me with your e-mail address- I have a coupon for you. I'll only be home for the next half hour; otherwise I'll send it to you tonight.

Hey...unfortunately I do...please send it to me..

Good morning,

Bless,Gill

Good morning.

Congrats NannyGirl.

CrossRoads tried that one night and it nearly started a RIOT

It was...last December. Luckily, I had a free ticket. Damien and another VJ couple got in just in time...crazy.

Timeline
Good morning,

Bless,Gill

Good morning.

Congrats NannyGirl.

Nothing much. Trying to get motivated to get my fat butt to the gym. I have three classes today. Bellydance and African Dance. I was home sick most this week....not sure if my body is ready...that's all.

I wish I could go to IKEA with ya...love that store.

well, I hope you feel better. Don't rush going to the gym because you don't want to end up worst...

We can go to IKEA anytime.... I'm off and I'll be back later.

ROC

Filed: Timeline
Good Morning Lawny, Brown, Nanny...... I need to go get some Starbucks!

Mawnin Sunny, I just got some. It's pouring rain outside and the line was going out the door. So, my mom and I drove to the one in Gaitherburg and went through the drive-thru. Well, I have 4 weeks to go before I go home and I can't wait. He has no clue I'm coming, but his best friend does. That's who will pick me up at the airport. I'm still trying to figure out what his parents and family is up to. We shall see. I'm just homesick in the worse way. Now my ALLEGRIES are starting to kick in. I hope I make it through this year. Last year I wanted to rip out my eyes.

Good morning,

It hurt my brother so bad, becuase my brother has a daughter. It took about a dozen Montgomery County police to get him out the building. My brother kept saying I told you so. He even testified at the trial as well as some other residents. My brother had been complaing for years and nothing was done. It just makes me sick to my stomach. And his wife testisfied in court that he should be given another chance. Who the hell gives the rights to ANYONE to have a child (as young as 2) rubbing lotion on your NAKED body and then on his P**IS. Like I said, one of ya'll will have to come and bail me out of 7-locks in Maryland

someone told your brother what was going on?? i'm assuming the parents trusted him, that's why the kids were there??

No, he was always wondering why so many kids was in this guys apartment. And my brother didn't like how he looked. His spirit didn't take him and rightfully so. I've seen this man a few times also and he looks sick.

and what kind of second chance did his wife want him to get!!!!!!!!

Girl, I don't know. My brother said during the sentencing (sometimes they let the family member say something) and she was begging saying he was depressed and didn't know what he was doing. Whatever the (#$*. Forget the sentencing...hang im rass

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.