Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Who posted the OVULATION CALENDAR the other day. I need it ASAP. :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Who posted the OVULATION CALENDAR the other day. I need it ASAP. :rofl:

I did Chica...on Friday or Saturday...go check it out! :lol: Yuh need hit arready? :lol: :lol:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
On the topic of breastfeeding...I am all for breastfeeding..but when is the breast milk not substantial anymore..many studies have shown that u get the same nutrition from the formula..some may ague bonding and immunity and such

I know a lady who breastfed her kids until they were about 4..that is just ridiculous..her last is now on it...i think that's nasty and just out of control....what is this child getting from u at this point ?

A few days ago I was watching CNN or MSNBC and they had a story on a woman that was being sued by her town...because she is publically (sp?) Bresat-feeding her 8 & 11 YEAR OLD in England!

I breast feed my eldest, Jordan until he was 12-15 months...after that my pedi said the nutritional benefits start to diminsh! I tried with Gavin...but he was allergic to my milk and everydamn ting else :angry: I had to buy a specialized formula that was $15 per can...and they didn't have a powder :no: ! Bwoy, when I look back I don't know how I got through those days...I had just separated from my Ex and he refused to give me any $$ for the boys. :no: But G-d is good...he always showed me the way!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Heck, i was so glad to be finished nursing my last son, he was brutal. He was brutal, he would bite you, clamp down and not open up his gums, while smiling at you and he would get a handfulf of flesh, either the other breast or any arm fat you may have :whistle: and would knead it between his fingers while he was nursing.

Has anyone heard from Mommy2 be??? im wondering how she is doing???

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hola Fam,

Hahahaha...my bed was a virgin before Ken came and messed her up!! She squeaks now :angry: she never used to squeak before she got all this...'sleeping' :rofl:

and yes...My crazy mind did think about that before Kenny came up...we even discussed it! Ken loved the fact that she was a virgin..I think this proves that Ken & I are meant for each other... :wacko: we are both completely nuts! :lol:

Gill

Not crazy......I smile all the time thinking that my ex's new wife sleeps in my bed. :devil: I told him take the daymn thing when he moved out and I got a new one!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Heck, i was so glad to be finished nursing my last son, he was brutal. He was brutal, he would bite you, clamp down and not open up his gums, while smiling at you and he would get a handfulf of flesh, either the other breast or any arm fat you may have :whistle: and would knead it between his fingers while he was nursing.

Hey Honey,

I was just thinking about her last week! I hope she is ok? :unsure:

and has our likkle Irie Kitty come up for air yet??? :lol: She has been MIA too! But I'm sure Louis is keeping her busy! :devil:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Hey Honey,

I was just thinking about her last week! I hope she is ok? :unsure:

and has our likkle Irie Kitty come up for air yet??? :lol: She has been MIA too! But I'm sure Louis is keeping her busy! :devil:

Gill

She just posted earlier today....Irie, I mean.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hola Fam,

Hahahaha...my bed was a virgin before Ken came and messed her up!! She squeaks now :angry: she never used to squeak before she got all this...'sleeping' :rofl:

and yes...My crazy mind did think about that before Kenny came up...we even discussed it! Ken loved the fact that she was a virgin..I think this proves that Ken & I are meant for each other... :wacko: we are both completely nuts! :lol:

Gill

Not crazy......I smile all the time thinking that my ex's new wife sleeps in my bed. :devil: I told him take the daymn thing when he moved out and I got a new one!

HAHAHAHAHA :rofl: ...dyam right! I saw my Ex MIL the other day at the mall and Ken was with me! (She never liked me...cause my family are 'foreginers'(Jamaican) :wacko: ...she told my Ex that I would put Dreadlocks into my boys hair before they were 2!!... :blink: I guess that I met her son when he had dreads means nothing :blink:)

Anyway, I made the introductions to Ken and she was like ..."THIS MAN IS YOUR HUSBAND...HE IS SO YOUNG!!! :o (Ken's 27...but looks younger) Gillian, he looks like he could be one of your students!" Ken looked at me and I was like... :(:unsure: ...My man stepped up and was like ..."Ohhh, but I am Young...Keniel Young and so is my wife...she is 'Forever Young' and I am one of her students...she teaches me something new everyday and... night!" and gave her a ;) and slapped my butt! I busted out in wan dutty laugh! She was like :o and walked away without another word!

That woman always made me feel less than and my Ex joined her in demoralizing me. When she said that about Ken...it took me right back to my 'trying to please the world' stage of my life! Ken was the first man that ever stood up for me to her! She's nothing but a bully and hurt because her husband left her for a 25 year old after 20 odd years of marriage! Now I can understand why! :D

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
Thanks for the link JG

Gill..wah 8 and 11 are u kidding me....they are perverts that's what it is..ewweeeeee !!!

No lie...I was just looking for the link...but I couldn't find it! I mean that is just OVER the top! Like exactly who is that benefitting? The pickney dem teeth are all JACKED-UP!!! :content:

Edited by Forever Young

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Timeline
Hola Fam,

Gill

HAHAHAHAHA :rofl: ...dyam right! I saw my Ex MIL the other day at the mall and Ken was with me! (She never liked me...cause my family are 'foreginers'(Jamaican) :wacko: ...she told my Ex that I would put Dreadlocks into my boys hair before they were 2!!... :blink: I guess that I met her son when he had dreads means nothing :blink:)

Anyway, I made the introductions to Ken and she was like ..."THIS MAN IS YOUR HUSBAND...HE IS SO YOUNG!!! :o (Ken's 27...but looks younger) Gillian, he looks like he could be one of your students!" Ken looked at me and I was like... :(:unsure: ...My man stepped up and was like ..."Ohhh, but I am Young...Keniel Young and so is my wife...she is 'Forever Young' and I am one of her students...she teaches me something new everyday and... night!" and gave her a ;) and slapped my butt! I busted out in wan dutty laugh! She was like :o and walked away without another word!

That woman always made me feel less than and my Ex joined her in demoralizing me. When she said that about Ken...it took me right back to my 'trying to please the world' stage of my life! Ken was the first man that ever stood up for me to her! She's nothing but a bully and hurt because her husband left her for a 25 year old after 20 odd years of marriage! Now I can understand why! :D

We just LOVE Ken...

Gill;

Hope to link with you on Saturday.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hola Fam,

Gill

We just LOVE Ken...

Gill;

Hope to link with you on Saturday.

I'll PM you...yuh doan knoa seh 'yeye' dem a watch! :lol: :lol:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

alright Ms. Lawny and Mrs Young, im gonna need some Patois lessons soon, my SO's brother talks so dang fast till 95% of the time im only understanding every other word. My SO rarely speaks Patois too me, though i ask him too all the time and he appreciates that im really trying hard to learn, but does the understanding come in hearing it more or understanding it phonetically? :huh:

Timeline
alright Ms. Lawny and Mrs Young, im gonna need some Patois lessons soon, my SO's brother talks so dang fast till 95% of the time im only understanding every other word. My SO rarely speaks Patois too me, though i ask him too all the time and he appreciates that im really trying hard to learn, but does the understanding come in hearing it more or understanding it phonetically? :huh:

I can understand the spoken word but have a really hard time with it written.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.