Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Sunny, Sbj, Roxie, UnRuly, we need to do a MARYLAND link up.

Girl, I'm down. Let's do it.

Lawny, you ready for Wednesday?!! I'm so happy for you. I've been following your journey on VJ and so glad Marcel is here and the DAY is finally here for, as you and Gil put it, you get to marry your best friend.

:dance: ... that's me dancing at your reception... :dance:

Yeah, this all happened so fast. I wish you guy's all the luck in the world as you marry your bestfriend. Lawny, send me a PM with your address....

Anytime your ready. I'm in.. Maybe we can all do happy hour or brunch somewhere. I was suppose to meet SJB some time ago. lol Our schedules are just so crazy. Let me know when and I'm there.

Roxcie,

I've been to Colony South before, but just for lunch. I know exactly what room your talking about because that's where we ate.

Where is everyone located. PM me if you don't want to post.

I'm in Bowie.

I'm in Clinton. across from Colony South.

Ok, so that's why you do the Colony South thing. lol I'm in Lake Arbor or near MVA.

I know exactly where you are. Yes, the CS thing works for me, because it is not too crowded durning happy hour. Also I hate going to a place for social drinks and I can't hear myself talk. Tre, I know some of my brother-in-laws friends play soccer in Landover on Sundays.

Roxcie

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny, you ready for Wednesday?!! I'm so happy for you. I've been following your journey on VJ and so glad Marcel is here and the DAY is finally here for, as you and Gil put it, you get to marry your best friend.

Yeah, this all happened so fast. I wish you guy's all the luck in the world as you marry your bestfriend. Lawny, send me a PM with your address....

Anytime your ready. I'm in.. Maybe we can all do happy hour or brunch somewhere. I was suppose to meet SJB some time ago. lol Our schedules are just so crazy. Let me know when and I'm there.

Roxcie,

I've been to Colony South before, but just for lunch. I know exactly what room your talking about because that's where we ate.

I'm in Bowie.

Ok, so that's why you do the Colony South thing. lol I'm in Lake Arbor or near MVA.

I know exactly where you are. Yes, the CS thing works for me, because it is not too crowded durning happy hour. Also I hate going to a place for social drinks and I can't hear myself talk. Tre, I know some of my brother-in-laws friends play soccer in Landover on Sundays.

Roxcie

Well, I'll have to try it out... I normally go into DC for happy hour and I hear there are a couple nice places in the Blvd at Cap Centre.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dang...im feeling all left out...lol :cry: ( im just kidding) just sucks that im stuck over here in no mans land. But that is okay, because when D finally is here, that will just give us a reason to travel around and meet all of my new VJ friends who walked me and stuck by me through this process.

COngratulations to You Lawny, im excited for you!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dang...im feeling all left out...lol :cry: ( im just kidding) just sucks that im stuck over here in no mans land. But that is okay, because when D finally is here, that will just give us a reason to travel around and meet all of my new VJ friends who walked me and stuck by me through this process.

COngratulations to You Lawny, im excited for you!!

Don't feel left out Honey, your welcome to come to MD anytime girl... lol Sus, you can come down to.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline

Thanks. Unruly and, yes, I'm ready. Hope I don't start bawling...we're very emotional couple.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My best friend from high school moved to Baltimore after college (she's in AZ now) - I used to do that drive so much that I can do it blindfolded! Depending on what weekend y'all get together, I would definitely be up for it.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Roxcie,

I'm in Bowie.

Roxcie

Well, I'll have to try it out... I normally go into DC for happy hour and I hear there are a couple nice places in the Blvd at Cap Centre.

I work by the waterfront in DC, so I do some of the clubs down there for happy hour, but on weekends, especially Fridays, I will meet my GF at CS since we both live in this area. Sunny, you know how bad the traffic is in this area, so once I get home I am not up for going back down town. But the subway is quite close so I could hop on it and travel back down. What's in the Blvd that happening? If you are at the Blvd, look up the store HoneyComb Hideout. Hint HInt.. Family owned.

Roxcie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well as i have never been to Maryland, it would be really cool to meet all of you ladies. Keep me posted ;) alright im outta here, gotta head off to church. I will pray for all of us today.

Peace

Honey

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
, he has this weird thing about keeping tags on clothes which drives me nuts, i usually " accidentally" pull them off when he isnt looking...lol...

LOL - DJ did that with a pair of sunglasses - he was wearing them with the sticker on the lens - I accidentally scratched it off :whistle:

Ray doesn't like me to take the stickers off his baseball caps. He says girl this is the way we do it in JA. lol Seem s like that's the way the guys do it here to.

:lol: I got in trouble for doing the same thing...those stickers drive me crazy.

Damien is GQ all the way. My family loves inviting us to events so they can see what Damien wears. Most of our family pictures are of Damien at different events...he loves clothes and the attention :wacko: .

Trelawny, Congratulations on your wedding Wednesday.

Roxcie

Timeline
Hi Sunny. What are you doing today?

Hey girl,

I'm hanging with mommy today. I decided to hang out with her this weekend because she says I'm always on the run. What you up to?

Nothing....waiting for sleepy head to wake up so we can go to the gym then shopping. Somehow, I need to go get my eyebrowns and feet done today.

Timeline

Roxcie,

I'm in Bowie.

Roxcie

I work by the waterfront in DC, so I do some of the clubs down there for happy hour, but on weekends, especially Fridays, I will meet my GF at CS since we both live in this area. Sunny, you know how bad the traffic is in this area, so once I get home I am not up for going back down town. But the subway is quite close so I could hop on it and travel back down. What's in the Blvd that happening? If you are at the Blvd, look up the store HoneyComb Hideout. Hint HInt.. Family owned.

Roxcie

I'm down for whatever. What about the new National Harbor?

My daughter loves HoneyComb.

Timeline

Trelawny, Congratulations on your wedding Wednesday.

Roxcie

Ditto...Congrats.

Roxcie,

I'm in Bowie.

Roxcie

Roxcie

I'm down for whatever. What about the new National Harbor?

My daughter loves HoneyComb.

Honeycomb Hideout came to existing thru a conversation one family Thanksgiving dinner. There is that new club at the National Habor. On weekends now they have free outdoor concerts.

I hope that when mu hubby gets here we can go to the gym together. I asked him how many times a week he works out, and he stated that he lift weights 3 times a week.

Roxcie

Timeline

Roxie - please send the socceer (futbul) info when you get a chance.

Going to the gym with my hubby has its advantages and disadvantages...the first year was fine but then he started to seriously body build. That's all he knows/talks about is the gym. He is so cranky when he doesn't work out. He stays at the gym 2-3 hous everyday. The good thing is that we changed our eating habits.

That's why I went to boot camp last month..something on my own. Now my daughter and I work out together.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.