Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

You will love this, Gill...........

I just told Andre our car was ready to pick up after I get off work today. 5 freakin' days they had this thing....UGH! Anyhow, I said, well, on the bright side, we didn't use any gas this week. There is that. He said....... ARE YOU READY?....

You can use the money we didn't spend on gas to buy yourself a birthday present.

Crabby or not, I held my tongue. No good would come from what I was/am thinking!

At least he remembered.

He didn't remember our anniversary, I am PISSED as hell with him.

Still haven't got anything from him for it.

Not even a damn card.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hennybody ketch dis yah story...

Damn girl that boy is the SWEETEST little thing!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Ladies, ladies, ladies....I am having a wonderful day. G-D is on my side and my life is wonderful. Well from this morning, I find out I can move into my condo a little earlier than expected. My awesome cousin and his wife sent me an email saying they wanted to buy the kids their bedroom comforter sets for their new rooms $100 each. Not alot for some people but for me right now its a huge blessing. My scum bag ex (the kids dad) finally got arrested! Hes been running for almost a year now. I can move, start over, and finally move on with my life. But at the same time say a prayer for him, he needs it. I can only hope this will be his wake up call and he will get his act together.

What happens to your roomate? :devil: :devil:

That's really nice about the comforters, the kids will be over the moon if they're anything like my son!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gilli...u know seh mi love the heat..it no bother mi at all...

and doant follow di one Lawny..she WILL NOT come to yuh baby shower :) ..she just love mek trouble :devil:

Ohhh LAWD..are you serious...I had my youngest Gavin in August and I was ready to move to bloody Antarctica by APRIL!!!!! Mi cyan't tek deh heat ...especially not when I'm PG!!! Glad fi hear seh yuh arright! ;)

Bless,

Gill

Wait deh KIMMY you see dat...I think Gill just type di word PG=PREGNANT...maybe I'm reading dat wrang. :rofl:

Luv ya

You two are too dyam much! You, Kimmi and Ken are all anxious to get me PG! :no: We are NOT 'PG' at this current time...but thanks for asking! Geez if and when it happens onnuh will be 3rd & 4th fuh knoa...right afta mi han Ken! But gotta tell ya I am not planning on it right now! I want to wait til we get our baby, KJ up here into this crazy mix before bringing yet another child into the mix!

Although Missa Young has different plans :lol::lol::lol: "Pickney is pickney...1,2,3,4.. it's all deh same...what's one more?" :huh::blink: 'If we were inna Yard...mi wouldda give yuh all 3 more pickney but now!' :blink: Yet another reason fi thank G-d for the ole U.S. of A!!

He has given up wearing 'boots' now. In his head "Married men doan wear nuh dyam boots" :wacko:So me and that ovulation calculator are best friends...during peak times tings LACKHOFF! :devil:

Lawny...you got NEXT!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl: I'm thinking if I know Marcel well enough...this time next year you'll be ready to pop...if yuh nuh ave wan by then! :devil::lol:

Bless,

Gill

Ovulation Calculator!! Does that really work well? Hmmm....I predicting we may be getting a little Ken-Ken and Gillie soon. :devil:

On a similar note. I have no clue when I ovulate. I am never on any sort of typical cycle, how does this work?

Haha Lita...you're funny...NOT!! :hehe:

Check it out...http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator

Love ya :luv: ,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ROXIE....mawnin...how you so quiet? MAKE some NOISE Roxie. How di hubby?

Update on my girlfriend.

She got back from Jamaica last night and I was right, she went down to get the business in order. Good thing his name was never attached to anything. Her husband has access to nothing. The only reason she's allowing him to stay in the family house is because 2 of his children live with him and they have a year left in school. After that, he's out. She says she has too much on her mind right now to be hurt. She wanted to forgive him with the advice of her pastor, but when she found out that the woman he slept with was only 19 years old -- THAT WAS IT! Her and the baby are fine. When she flew into Miami, she was taken to a room to be questioned, because she told them that she was 7 months pregnant and they didn't believe her. She asked them if she wanted her to do a strip search, but they said, no and let her get on her way to her connecting flight. She's invested so much time, money and love into this marriage and for it to end this way, but she says in the long run it would have cost her much more....peace and happiness.

morning everyone! I pray your day is filled with laughter!

That is so sad to hear how he let their future go for some young punanny!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Ladies, ladies, ladies....I am having a wonderful day. G-D is on my side and my life is wonderful. Well from this morning, I find out I can move into my condo a little earlier than expected. My awesome cousin and his wife sent me an email saying they wanted to buy the kids their bedroom comforter sets for their new rooms $100 each. Not alot for some people but for me right now its a huge blessing. My scum bag ex (the kids dad) finally got arrested! Hes been running for almost a year now. I can move, start over, and finally move on with my life. But at the same time say a prayer for him, he needs it. I can only hope this will be his wake up call and he will get his act together.

G-d is Good Chica...G-d is Good!! Even when we don't feel like he is looking out ...he is!! :thumbs:

I just sent my Ex husband a copy of Barack Obama's Father's Day speech! It won't make a difference...but hey I had to give it an 'E' for effort! It just drives me crazy..the last time he saw them was November...last time he called was April...oh and did I mention he lives in Far Rockaway...probably 20-30 minutes away! :no: I'm not even angry any more...I just feel pity and sad for him...cause they are such great kids...like I know yours are Classy!

Oh and when he called in April he asked if he could claim one of them next year to payoff some of the $20,000 he owes in child support! :huh::no::blink: ...hot dyam mess!!!

When will they realize that children like everything else that is worthwhile in life is about what you put in...not what you get out!

I am so happy for you Chica...I thank G-d for my family everyday! My Dad and my Sister really carried us through before Ken came into the picture!

Stay blessed Sister :luv::luv:

Gill

Edited by Forever Young

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
ROXIE....mawnin...how you so quiet? MAKE some NOISE Roxie. How di hubby?

Update on my girlfriend.

She got back from Jamaica last night and I was right, she went down to get the business in order. Good thing his name was never attached to anything. Her husband has access to nothing. The only reason she's allowing him to stay in the family house is because 2 of his children live with him and they have a year left in school. After that, he's out. She says she has too much on her mind right now to be hurt. She wanted to forgive him with the advice of her pastor, but when she found out that the woman he slept with was only 19 years old -- THAT WAS IT! Her and the baby are fine. When she flew into Miami, she was taken to a room to be questioned, because she told them that she was 7 months pregnant and they didn't believe her. She asked them if she wanted her to do a strip search, but they said, no and let her get on her way to her connecting flight. She's invested so much time, money and love into this marriage and for it to end this way, but she says in the long run it would have cost her much more....peace and happiness.

morning everyone! I pray your day is filled with laughter!

That is so sad to hear how he let their future go for some young punanny!

Fuh real Wakey...fuh real! :no:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
I just had to pop my head back in, cant stay away from VJ to long ;).

Roxcie it's going to be alright girl, we all can empathasize with what your feeling. I told my SO i was coming back next month, though i just got off a plane a few days ago. He tells me baby, i know you want to come, but he is aware that i need to get the kids ready for school, with all the ####### they need and just bills and life in general. He keeps telling me, im not going anywhere, and you know that we are trying to save for all the various fees, we are planning to file in January, so dont worry ya self. But i miss him :crying:

Danggit, why couldnt i just find a regular ol everyday, american man :jest: this process is emotionally taxing.

Anyway roxcie we got your back,gyal.

Honey you take the word right outta mi mout!! I was mad when I fall in love with Dwayne wanted it to just be some good fun and friendship and now dis de road mi travel pon. I'm counting down til the 30th. Everyday when Dwayne I talk I have to stop reminding him it was his decision to not come up sooner when he starts the I miss ya talk. No point in rubbing salt so mi sey mi miss yu too.

Today I have to cut the grass. I swear it is as high as my thighs. So after I read I'm tying on a headscarf to go get my sweat on.

What is everyone doing today?

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies,

i have absolutely no plans for today. Last saturday this time, i was in JA, with my SO, happy as can be. Today im laying in bed, bored and contemplating how many before days before i return to JA....LOL :mellow:

Timeline

and doant follow di one Lawny..she WILL NOT come to yuh baby shower :) ..she just love mek trouble :devil:

Ohhh LAWD..are you serious...I had my youngest Gavin in August and I was ready to move to bloody Antarctica by APRIL!!!!! Mi cyan't tek deh heat ...especially not when I'm PG!!! Glad fi hear seh yuh arright! ;)

Bless,

Gill

Wait deh KIMMY you see dat...I think Gill just type di word PG=PREGNANT...maybe I'm reading dat wrang. :rofl:

Luv ya

You two are too dyam much! You, Kimmi and Ken are all anxious to get me PG! :no: We are NOT 'PG' at this current time...but thanks for asking! Geez if and when it happens onnuh will be 3rd & 4th fuh knoa...right afta mi han Ken! But gotta tell ya I am not planning on it right now! I want to wait til we get our baby, KJ up here into this crazy mix before bringing yet another child into the mix!

Although Missa Young has different plans :lol::lol::lol: "Pickney is pickney...1,2,3,4.. it's all deh same...what's one more?" :huh::blink: 'If we were inna Yard...mi wouldda give yuh all 3 more pickney but now!' :blink: Yet another reason fi thank G-d for the ole U.S. of A!!

He has given up wearing 'boots' now. In his head "Married men doan wear nuh dyam boots" :wacko:So me and that ovulation calculator are best friends...during peak times tings LACKHOFF! :devil:

Lawny...you got NEXT!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl: I'm thinking if I know Marcel well enough...this time next year you'll be ready to pop...if yuh nuh ave wan by then! :devil::lol:

Bless,

Gill

Ovulation Calculator!! Does that really work well? Hmmm....I predicting we may be getting a little Ken-Ken and Gillie soon. :devil:

On a similar note. I have no clue when I ovulate. I am never on any sort of typical cycle, how does this work?

Gill

Thanks for the link Gill I going to start using it cause Dwayne swear him gone breed me soon as he arrives!

Timeline

Bless,

Gill

Luv ya

Bless,

Gill

Gill

Thanks for the link Gill I going to start using it cause Dwayne swear him gone breed me soon as he arrives!

Dis site mus be mad!! Dis one bad joke ei play pon mi mind! I cain't get no rooks when Dwayne get here!!

Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from July 30, 2008 to August 4, 2008. If you were to get pregnant during that time, your due date would be April 25, 2009.

Good morning ladies,

i have absolutely no plans for today. Last saturday this time, i was in JA, with my SO, happy as can be. Today im laying in bed, bored and contemplating how many before days before i return to JA....LOL :mellow:

Honeychild, here is one of the unlock phone web sites that I use sometime http://www.wirelesshut.com/. They are having a great sale right now.

I also understanding how you are feeling right about now. My hubby and I decided that i would be coming back to JA for a little lover nest, the first weekend in Aug. Noone will know I am there, so we will spend all of our time together. Our situation is a little different, I meet my husband here in the USA, before he went back to JA before his visa expired we were living together. But we didn't get married here, we married after he went back and realize that he wanted to spent the rest of his life with me. You know how everone in JA has a nickname, so he decided to give me one, and it is "B" Trouble. so, since that is my name its nothing for me to call him at 4:00 am in the morning, and tell him I miss him. Then I tell him to move over because i am climbing in the bed with him, because he is usually half sleep, he starts to move over to make room for me, then it darns on him, I am talking to him over the phone. Then he goes into his mumbling of patois. (Ha Ha) Who does he remember when he wakes up fully/ TROUBLE.

Well let me now call his grandmother who is a pistol. She keeps a check on everyone.

Roxcie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies,

Honeychild, here is one of the unlock phone web sites that I use sometime http://www.wirelesshut.com/. They are having a great sale right now.

I also understanding how you are feeling right about now. My hubby and I decided that i would be coming back to JA for a little lover nest, the first weekend in Aug. Noone will know I am there, so we will spend all of our time together. Our situation is a little different, I meet my husband here in the USA, before he went back to JA before his visa expired we were living together. But we didn't get married here, we married after he went back and realize that he wanted to spent the rest of his life with me. You know how everone in JA has a nickname, so he decided to give me one, and it is "B" Trouble. so, since that is my name its nothing for me to call him at 4:00 am in the morning, and tell him I miss him. Then I tell him to move over because i am climbing in the bed with him, because he is usually half sleep, he starts to move over to make room for me, then it darns on him, I am talking to him over the phone. Then he goes into his mumbling of patois. (Ha Ha) Who does he remember when he wakes up fully/ TROUBLE.

Well let me now call his grandmother who is a pistol. She keeps a check on everyone.

Roxcie

Thanks Roxcie, i was just sitting here thinking about calling my SO, he is probably awake and up doing laundry. I miss him so much :wacko: but i hate how consumed i feel at times by wanting to talk to him and be with him. When i dated guys in the states, it was never like this, probably because i knew we would see one another or talk, and if a day went by that we didnt talk , no big deal, as i didnt want to appear clingy. With my SO being in JA, i dont feel i have that luxury( it that makes any sense). I was all set to make a quick weekend trip back next month, but he talked me back to my senses that i cant afford to do that( and he is right). ....( sighing...)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
D, wants me to try to find a Blackberry on Ebay( how the heck he knows about ebay is beyond me) but i told him i dont think you can chip certain phones. The guy at the gas station is from egypt, and though i cant hardly understand him, i love him to death...LOL...he says that with Verizon, sprint and some other brands you cant unlock them, but with an AT&T phone you can? i wasnt real clear in understanding him. Anyone know about this? even though i dont even know why im asking, i refuse to allow him to spend that kind of dyam money,cause if you can buy that phone then you can take care of some other stuff that is more important...like going to the dentist. You would rather cry and snot when your teeth are hurting, but will save up for god knows how long for a dyam phone... :huh::rolleyes:

Verizon phones don't use a chip - they can't be unlocked and used - I know that AT&T ones can - but I have Verizon service, so I researched this out because I had gotten a new phone (won it through work) and was going to bring the old down for a friend -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Mrs. P,

That is funny, that is exactly what i do as well. Since returning from JA, i have been playing catch up, i have one guy who was psych admitted while i was in JA who is still there, one who is decompensating more and more every day and nine times out of ten will be hospitalilzed this weekend( god i hope they dont call me) and two are in the hospital for physical health problems ( as you know the mentally ill, tend to be more medically fragile) anyhoo, the two that are in the hospital have now contracted MRSA that resistant staph infection!!! and im supposed to go out and do hospital contacts... :blink: i dont even want to get close. I was telling my SO about how crazy the work is and that sometimes when everyone is declining how taxing it can be. While i was in JA last week, and me and my SO where on the street in Ochi, I saw a naked woman in a shower cap walking down the street, i asked my SO " Baby what's up with her, do my eyes decieve me or is she naked, he said yeah baby she is crazy and turned around and went back to talking with his brother as if, it was no big deal....LOL :wacko: I said well dyam obviously there is a job market here...maybe i should move to JA, cause obviously there is a need for my services....hahaha. And the funny thing is Mrs. P, no one on the street seemed the least bit fazed by her. WTH???? let someone walk down the streets naked in the states and see what happens!

Oh my God Honey, it's not funny but it is - I saw that same woman! DJ and his friends had the same reaction - we came back later and she was sitting on the curb - I was horrified, and they couldn't understand why - I told them - Hello, she could be getting bugs in her cooch! Never mind that she obviously needs help - they cracked up and kept walking!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.