Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Good Morning Lawny, Brown, Nanny...... I need to go get some Starbucks!

Mawnin Sunny, I just got some. It's pouring rain outside and the line was going out the door. So, my mom and I drove to the one in Gaitherburg and went through the drive-thru. Well, I have 4 weeks to go before I go home and I can't wait. He has no clue I'm coming, but his best friend does. That's who will pick me up at the airport. I'm still trying to figure out what his parents and family is up to. We shall see. I'm just homesick in the worse way. Now my ALLEGRIES are starting to kick in. I hope I make it through this year. Last year I wanted to rip out my eyes.

have you tried and allergy medicine??? i know zyrtec really works well!!!

Thanks Nan--- I've tried them all. I'll use Zyrtec and Claritin, but they make me hyper. I'll just suffer again for 8 weeks. I pray it won't be as bad. As soon as I come into the house I have to take a shower. And I wear a mask when I'm outside. (joke)...when I wear my mask, people always let me go ahead of them in the line.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yum starbucks sounds SO good!!!

can i say i am just sick to my stomach.....yesterday i was watching Dr. Phil and on his show he was talking about registerd sex offenders.....and gave a web site to check it out to see who was liseted in your area....oh my goodness where i used to live so many listed....some considerd high risk a couple lived in either the same apt. complex OR in the area...so lived where i was thinking about moving to when i was looking for apt.....just makes me sick to my stomach cause not all of them were listed for underage assualt...a lot were listed with rape....just makes me nervous about bringing a little girl into the world....

Mawnin Nanny....girl I could have told you that. It don't matter where you live they're all over the place. I don't even bother to check any more. I just make sure I do my DAMN best to protect my son or ya'll will be see me on the 10 o'clock new from out of Washington D.C. I use to be a court report and the last trail I was recording made me sick to my stomach, I just couldn't do it anymore. I have 3 on my street alone, so trust me I understand your concerns fully. I'd have to kill somebody and that's not joke. I do not believe that they can be reabiltated (JMO). I guess you've never watch DATELINE...when they set them up and record it. Sick #$*)#($*-- and they want to protect them in prison so they don't get hurt. I don't get that. A man in the apartments where my brother lives was sentenced to 45 years in prison. My brother had made numerious complaints and nothing was done. This man was in his 50s, never worked, kids were grown, but he most of the kids in his apartment. He always had candy for the kids and such. My brother complained and nothing was done until a little girl came forward last year. She told her teacher what happened and they started to investigate and found out more kids were being molested boys and girl. That sick ()*#$. He was having the kids rub lotion all over his body and then (I can't even type it). The little girl that came forward was his GRAND niece. Lord help me.

i agree with you in being reabilatated....i think they have a problem that will never go away.....

i had watched dateline before...but i guess i was always nieve(sp) about it cause it was taking place in other cities and not mine....and being pregnant and about to have a little girl...i think i am become a lot more sensative to these issues...

that is horrible about the guy at your brothers apt...your brother tried to help and no one listend until it was too late...what a shame....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Sunny, I just got some. It's pouring rain outside and the line was going out the door. So, my mom and I drove to the one in Gaitherburg and went through the drive-thru. Well, I have 4 weeks to go before I go home and I can't wait. He has no clue I'm coming, but his best friend does. That's who will pick me up at the airport. I'm still trying to figure out what his parents and family is up to. We shall see. I'm just homesick in the worse way. Now my ALLEGRIES are starting to kick in. I hope I make it through this year. Last year I wanted to rip out my eyes.

Good morning,

everyone, it doesn't look like it's raining yet up here.

Gill is probably going to see Movado tomorrow at a fraction of the price she would have paid here!!

Nanny don't get me started on the pedophile and rape thing. i think all pedophiles should be charged with muder, for murdering a child's innocence...and I don't see a dyamn thing wrong with chemical castration.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

have you tried and allergy medicine??? i know zyrtec really works well!!!

Thanks Nan--- I've tried them all. I'll use Zyrtec and Claritin, but they make me hyper. I'll just suffer again for 8 weeks. I pray it won't be as bad. As soon as I come into the house I have to take a shower. And I wear a mask when I'm outside. (joke)...when I wear my mask, people always let me go ahead of them in the line.

aaww you poor thing....a couple of my friends can't really take anything either....hope you feel better!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm jealous... I'm going to stop and get coffee on my way to IKEA with my mom and sister. Lanwy, you'll have the best time in JA. At least you have a countdown because I have no idea of when I'll get back to see Ray. I told him that I might use my Spirit ticket and come for a long weekend. Everything will be fine when you get to JA, just enjoy every minute of it. Start taking your allergy meds early so that you have them well into your system when the time hits....

Do you feel the same way as I do about JA? When you get there you feel like you have all the time in the world to spend time with your fiance and then you turn around and it's time to go. Where does the time go? Damn.... I cried all the way to the airport last month. I told Ray that I can't allow him to drive me to the airport again. It's just real hard for me.....

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning,

Gill is probably going to see Movado tomorrow at a fraction of the price she would have paid here!!

Nanny don't get me started on the pedophile and rape thing. i think all pedophiles should be charged with muder, for murdering a child's innocence...and I don't see a dyamn thing wrong with chemical castration.

Yuh dyam right Jengs! Dem want $45.00 at Club Amazura tonight! Dem cyan kiss mi claat! Mi a see em pon deh gully side! ;):lol::lol: ( I crack myself UP sometimes :blink::yes: )

Bless,Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Good morning,

Yuh dyam right Jengs! Dem want $45.00 at Club Amazura tonight! Dem cyan kiss mi claat! Mi a see em pon deh gully side! ;):lol::lol: ( I crack myself UP sometimes :blink::yes: )

Bless,Gill

OK, mr jengles almost drop dung when he saw a flyer for an artist and the prices we have to pay, mi would rather pay that $1000 j.a. anytime

Timeline

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status:

Card mailed to applicant. On March 7, 2008, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

all i have to say is about freaking time......

Timeline
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status:

Card mailed to applicant. On March 7, 2008, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Congrats!!

Good morning,

It hurt my brother so bad, becuase my brother has a daughter. It took about a dozen Montgomery County police to get him out the building. My brother kept saying I told you so. He even testified at the trial as well as some other residents. My brother had been complaing for years and nothing was done. It just makes me sick to my stomach. And his wife testisfied in court that he should be given another chance. Who the hell gives the rights to ANYONE to have a child (as young as 2) rubbing lotion on your NAKED body and then on his P**IS. Like I said, one of ya'll will have to come and bail me out of 7-locks in Maryland

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Nans

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Good morning,

It hurt my brother so bad, becuase my brother has a daughter. It took about a dozen Montgomery County police to get him out the building. My brother kept saying I told you so. He even testified at the trial as well as some other residents. My brother had been complaing for years and nothing was done. It just makes me sick to my stomach. And his wife testisfied in court that he should be given another chance. Who the hell gives the rights to ANYONE to have a child (as young as 2) rubbing lotion on your NAKED body and then on his P**IS. Like I said, one of ya'll will have to come and bail me out of 7-locks in Maryland

someone told your brother what was going on?? i'm assuming the parents trusted him, that's why the kids were there??

Thank God.

tep aff a mi name

Every time a new rx comes out for allergies my allergy doctor has me try them to get some relief. But none of them work for me. The only thing that works for me is Benedryl but that really makes me tired (the same ingredient in OTC sleep preparations). During the day I take the childrens chewables which is 1/2 strength and that helps. There are corticosteriods that do work but I won't take them unless I'm in a life and death situation-just my preference. Allergies are no joke :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok, his wife is crazy fi real!!!! I would have told them to lock his a-- up and throw away the key. That's just down right disgusting. There are so many sick folks out here, it's kinda hard to get away from them. Just like Cedric said in Kings of Comedy. (I wish a mother fu---- would!!!) Lawny and I will be cellmates or I may get the death penalty....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.