Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG..mi no blame yuh 1 bit...mi love fi EXPECT a likkle something..don't have to be much but just a likkle....

Aren't you about ready to pop, Kimmy? Early August, right?

JG..I think u called the beast :) suppose to be early September...

It's coming. Just hang in there. Stay cool!

Gilly....I remember too. My son's birthday is July 9th. My daughter's August 11th. Summer is the worst.

Cn't wait..anxiety is killing me :)...Kimora was early...so mi a expect this one to be early tuh..but we'll see....mi no mind as long as baby is healthy..lung develop and all is cris

I agree, Kimmy. It could be anything at all....I once cried cause he made me a picture frame out of sea shells.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That was really nice...JG..i like that kind of stuff...my gifts are always well thought out to a "T". hubby always has no words when mi done...i made him a framed poem and personalized it from Kimora..he loves it...this is our 1st yr that we are sharing all the birthdays, holidays and such....really nice.....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I don't feel bad. I'm ticked right now. Hubby just told me at lunch that he didn't save any of the extra $400 he made in the last month on his side jobs, so he can't buy me a birthday present. I reminded him every day that he worked that he needed to save some. The day he came home with a new hat and shirt for himself, how pissy I would be if he didn't get me a birthday present. I reminded him every time he had something he NEEDED.

I have every right to be mad. I'll be damned if I am apologizing. I was just being sarcastic.

Was he serious though?? Maybe he was trying to get you riled up and is planning on pulling out a really nice gift.

Oh, he was serious.

Last year, he tried to suck up two weeks after my birthday cause he did the same thing and got tired of me being pissed for 2 weeks. Thus, my early warnings.

Oh JG...sorry to hear that, especially after everything you did for his birthday to be special. I know exactly how that feels, that's just how my ex husband was. Why didn't he learn from last year??!!! Now he's going to have to deal with you being pissed BEFORE and AFTER your birthday. :angry:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

It's okay. No one really looks after you; but YOU. I'll make myself smile in the end. It just might not be before my birthday.

And, yes.....he was smiling on his birthday. Whatever. (walks off mumbling cuss words in Patois......)

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

You all better take up a collection for my bail, just in case.......

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When's the day...so we can be prepared??

right, we need to start passing around the hat...but i feel like he's bluffing...

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Hey Folks,

I just found this! The most important part of this 'article' is the name on the bottom! Last year, I went crazy trying to find out who the hell was in charge of USCIS! It's under DHS, but someone there for the USCIS' directors name and they look at you like.... :huh: !

So for my Ladies that need someone to direct their letters, emails or concerns to here you go! Homeboy is BLOGGING!! :blink: Man, get off the computer han guh process some petitions!!!

Jonathan 'Jock' Scharfen

Acting Director, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Taken from the following website:http://www.dhs.gov/journal/leadership/2008...-questions.html

Bless,

Gill

Oh yeah, this fool been blogging for a minute now. VJ blows his comments page up!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Plus, a friend of mine JUST told me that she filed for her man in...GHANA!! :unsure::o She got an RFE...so she asked me to help her. I put her in touch with the VJ Ghana ladies...just for this reason!

Bless,

Gill

Oh Gill I hope your friend takes your advice and comes here - I have a friend who married a man from Ghana - they put them through hell - came back from the medical and said her husband has HIV - he does not! They had repeated independent tests done and finally managed to get past it, but it took almost 2 years after the interview and a lot of money to do it. If we think we have it bad compared to some, just read some of their threads = it's heartbreaking.

Morning ladies!

Will we succeed overnight? No. Making these changes—the right way—will take longer than my tenure as Acting Director. Nonetheless, we're committed to making them sooner rather than later.

In other words - I am gonna make myself look good and get outta here before the changes are done, so that the blame will fall on someone else.

Morning Fam,

That's how I read it too

I had the worst nightmare last night that I was feeding my dog Mckenzie to a dragon piece by piece while he squirmed in my arms. I woke up sobbing that I'm a horrible mommy. :crying:

OH my!! Girl that is horrible. Made my stomach turn. I got a little puppers too and I know how you must feel.

Good Morning Ladies;

WAKEY; what the HELL did you eat for dinner last night to make you have a dream like that?

Well, you all know I had the day from hell yesterday. My co-worker spilled hot coffee on my desk and it I got didn't realize it but got burned a bit in the process. Now, I have blisters on my belly and my thighs and I'm getting married next week. My fiance dropped me at work this morning, he wanted to see who burned up is wife to be. I told him don't bother and to go home but he insisted. So, he's sitting here looking in my face. He's about to meet my co-worker and boy is he in for a surprise shsssssssss (don't tell him) my co-worker is a cross-dress and he's in the process of switching sexes. This should be a KODAK moment.

Sunny (call me when you get a chance)....I had to run to the doctor so link me.

OOOOOHHHHHH......not that long haired freak, I thought was you, Tre.....is it?

Lawd Jesus!! What is this story?!

Timeline

The 28th.

right, we need to start passing around the hat...but i feel like he's bluffing...

I wish. I don't think so.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Plus, a friend of mine JUST told me that she filed for her man in...GHANA!! :unsure::o She got an RFE...so she asked me to help her. I put her in touch with the VJ Ghana ladies...just for this reason!

Bless,

Gill

Oh Gill I hope your friend takes your advice and comes here - I have a friend who married a man from Ghana - they put them through hell - came back from the medical and said her husband has HIV - he does not! They had repeated independent tests done and finally managed to get past it, but it took almost 2 years after the interview and a lot of money to do it. If we think we have it bad compared to some, just read some of their threads = it's heartbreaking.

Morning ladies!

Will we succeed overnight? No. Making these changes—the right way—will take longer than my tenure as Acting Director. Nonetheless, we're committed to making them sooner rather than later.

In other words - I am gonna make myself look good and get outta here before the changes are done, so that the blame will fall on someone else.

Morning Fam,

That's how I read it too

I had the worst nightmare last night that I was feeding my dog Mckenzie to a dragon piece by piece while he squirmed in my arms. I woke up sobbing that I'm a horrible mommy. :crying:

OH my!! Girl that is horrible. Made my stomach turn. I got a little puppers too and I know how you must feel.

Good Morning Ladies;

WAKEY; what the HELL did you eat for dinner last night to make you have a dream like that?

Well, you all know I had the day from hell yesterday. My co-worker spilled hot coffee on my desk and it I got didn't realize it but got burned a bit in the process. Now, I have blisters on my belly and my thighs and I'm getting married next week. My fiance dropped me at work this morning, he wanted to see who burned up is wife to be. I told him don't bother and to go home but he insisted. So, he's sitting here looking in my face. He's about to meet my co-worker and boy is he in for a surprise shsssssssss (don't tell him) my co-worker is a cross-dress and he's in the process of switching sexes. This should be a KODAK moment.

Sunny (call me when you get a chance)....I had to run to the doctor so link me.

OOOOOHHHHHH......not that long haired freak, I thought was you, Tre.....is it?

Lawd Jesus!! What is this story?!

We were waiting at the place we were going to have lunch in D.C. I didn't know what Tre really looked like. So, every time someone walked by, we were staring. This long haired person was kind of strutting down the street. Andre said is that her. I kept looking and looking.....all I could say was, I don't think her hair is that long. When Tre showed up, she was like......I hate to tell you this; but that is a guy! She'll have to tell you the rest.....the story of that guy.

Let's just say, she doesn't look anything at all like that he/she.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Good morning, Ladies...hope everyone has a blessed day.

Okay, funny story...or at least to me, since we are talking about sweet thangs. Okay so you all know while i was in JA, me and my SO were together, for the majority of the days, he was off of work for his injuries, but he had to return, the last three days of my visit. So anyhoo, whenever i would go anywhere by myself in the area some locals would try to talk to me, it has gotten better though because i now keep that look on my face like get the F- away from me. Im not lost, i dont need help getting where im going, back the F up....lol...but anyway this one particular guy where i was staying would see me all the time with my SO, and then one day he saw me by myself, so he struck up conversation. I was bored and waiting for the housekeeper to finish up my room, so i went and sat by the pool, Initially dude is just talking and was cool as hell, he was girl, im not trying to get in your pants, im just trying to link up with you, blah blah blah, he then asked did i have a JA number cause he saw me on my phone, he then asked me did i have email, i said yeah but you gotta give me yours, ok im no fool, im not gonna be fighting my JA man cause he is feeling disrespected in any way and i made that clear to dude, whose name was Bjorn. So long story short, i come back home, am looking on myspace and look this dude up, just wanted to see if he was who he said he was OMG LADIES, HIS MYSPACE PAGE SAYS " Jamaica's biggest batty bwoy" as the headline, then it says MOM, which is short for Money over Men!!!! im like what the hell.... i didnt think JA men were open like that , enough to be posting it all over myspace, and then there are pics of him on there, and it is definitely the same guy i met. I didnt pick up on any sweetness at all when i met him, though he was with another cutie, and they were blazing up when i met them... and then on top of that he has on his page, dont message me unless you are a big juicy man, cos im GAY!!! ( i kind of think, he might have some haters out there) cause i cant see any man specially a JA man making no shyt like that. :o plus dude told me he had two kids. What do you all think? I didnt tell my SO cause i didnt want him getting all jealous and stuff.

hahaha. this is funny. That guy is wildin out on his MS. You know i meet guys like that out here too. Straight as they want to be on the outside but gay as a french circus on the inside :blink: . Its pretty scary to me.

You had me cracking up on your "i now keep that look on my face like get the F- away from me". Its yuh screw face yuh put on?!haha. When i was out there I would kinda have it too, but then I got used to just dealing with people and talking to them and it went away and I just blended a whole lot more. My husband went to work everyday too so I was roaming the streets alot. I realized the screw face gets more attention than the "not screw" face. Later I started sitting in town watchin all the other tourists who I could tell were trying to not look tourist but stood out so easily. Now I see how in some situations people can spot a tourist coming from a mile away. its all fun though.

Good morning, Ladies...hope everyone has a blessed day.

Okay, funny story...or at least to me, since we are talking about sweet thangs. Okay so you all know while i was in JA, me and my SO were together, for the majority of the days, he was off of work for his injuries, but he had to return, the last three days of my visit. So anyhoo, whenever i would go anywhere by myself in the area some locals would try to talk to me, it has gotten better though because i now keep that look on my face like get the F- away from me. Im not lost, i dont need help getting where im going, back the F up....lol...but anyway this one particular guy where i was staying would see me all the time with my SO, and then one day he saw me by myself, so he struck up conversation. I was bored and waiting for the housekeeper to finish up my room, so i went and sat by the pool, Initially dude is just talking and was cool as hell, he was girl, im not trying to get in your pants, im just trying to link up with you, blah blah blah, he then asked did i have a JA number cause he saw me on my phone, he then asked me did i have email, i said yeah but you gotta give me yours, ok im no fool, im not gonna be fighting my JA man cause he is feeling disrespected in any way and i made that clear to dude, whose name was Bjorn. So long story short, i come back home, am looking on myspace and look this dude up, just wanted to see if he was who he said he was OMG LADIES, HIS MYSPACE PAGE SAYS " Jamaica's biggest batty bwoy" as the headline, then it says MOM, which is short for Money over Men!!!! im like what the hell.... i didnt think JA men were open like that , enough to be posting it all over myspace, and then there are pics of him on there, and it is definitely the same guy i met. I didnt pick up on any sweetness at all when i met him, though he was with another cutie, and they were blazing up when i met them... and then on top of that he has on his page, dont message me unless you are a big juicy man, cos im GAY!!! ( i kind of think, he might have some haters out there) cause i cant see any man specially a JA man making no shyt like that. :o plus dude told me he had two kids. What do you all think? I didnt tell my SO cause i didnt want him getting all jealous and stuff.

HEY EVERYONE- I'M NEW TO VJ BUT SO FAR, ITS BEEN REALLY INSIGHTFUL. BEING ABLE TO TALK TO PEOPLE MAKES THIS WHOLE PROCESS SEEM LESS DAUNTING. EVEN THOUGH THE THOUGHT OF BEING AWAY FROM MY HUNNY MAKES ME SICK- SERIOUSLY, IT KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT :( AND WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE SAME COUNTRY- AT LEAST TIL NOVEMBER WHEN I HAVE TO GO BACK TO JAMAICA. THE THOUGHT GIVES ME HEART PALPITATIONS,LOL. ANYWAY, YOU GUYS SEEM LIKE A GOOD SUPPORT NETWORK FOR EACH OTHER AND I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE BEING A PART OF IT. ANY POINTERS ON HOW TO COPE WITH USCIS AND THE IMPENDING SEPARATION WILL EXTREMELY WELCOME.

Edited by KIMCORENE

USCIS TIMELINE

N400 (Citizenship Application):

Package sent: 02/17/2012

NOA Date: 02/21/2012

Timeline
HEY EVERYONE- I'M NEW TO VJ BUT SO FAR, ITS BEEN REALLY INSIGHTFUL. BEING ABLE TO TALK TO PEOPLE MAKES THIS WHOLE PROCESS SEEM LESS DAUNTING. EVEN THOUGH THE THOUGHT OF BEING AWAY FROM MY HUNNY MAKES ME SICK- SERIOUSLY, IT KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT :( AND WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE SAME COUNTRY- AT LEAST TIL NOVEMBER WHEN I HAVE TO GO BACK TO JAMAICA. THE THOUGHT GIVES ME HEART PALPITATIONS,LOL. ANYWAY, YOU GUYS SEEM LIKE A GOOD SUPPORT NETWORK FOR EACH OTHER AND I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE BEING A PART OF IT. ANY POINTERS ON HOW TO COPE WITH USCIS AND THE IMPENDING SEPARATION WILL EXTREMELY WELCOME.

Welcome Kimcorene!! All the best on your journey.

One Luv

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.