Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aren't you about ready to pop, Kimmy? Early August, right?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG..I think u called the beast :) suppose to be early September...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Gilli...u know seh mi love the heat..it no bother mi at all...

and doant follow di one Lawny..she WILL NOT come to yuh baby shower :)..she just love mek trouble :devil:

KIMMY GOWEH....mi a travel wid mi bag a tuppewear...no ramp wid mi and my roll of PAPERFOIL....seet deh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't feel bad. I'm ticked right now. Hubby just told me at lunch that he didn't save any of the extra $400 he made in the last month on his side jobs, so he can't buy me a birthday present. I reminded him every day that he worked that he needed to save some. The day he came home with a new hat and shirt for himself, how pissy I would be if he didn't get me a birthday present. I reminded him every time he had something he NEEDED.

I have every right to be mad. I'll be damned if I am apologizing. I was just being sarcastic.

Yuh dyam right to be MAD!! :angry: Maybe he's only playing with you! But if he isn't I'd give him hell too!!! :thumbs:

When's his birthday JG...cause 2 weeks before it might be time to buy a new pocketbook and pair of shoes! And tell him..."Sweetie, I saved up money to buy you a gift...but decided to replace the one you couldn't buy for me instead!" :devil:;)

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

and doant follow di one Lawny..she WILL NOT come to yuh baby shower :)..she just love mek trouble :devil:

Ohhh LAWD..are you serious...I had my youngest Gavin in August and I was ready to move to bloody Antarctica by APRIL!!!!! Mi cyan't tek deh heat ...especially not when I'm PG!!! Glad fi hear seh yuh arright! ;)

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Ohhh LAWD..are you serious...I had my youngest Gavin in August and I was ready to move to bloody Antarctica by APRIL!!!!! Mi cyan't tek deh heat ...especially not when I'm PG!!! Glad fi hear seh yuh arright! ;)

Bless,

Gill

Wait deh KIMMY you see dat...I think Gill just type di word PG=PREGNANT...maybe I'm reading dat wrang. :rofl:

Luv ya

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
In that case, go on girl. Get your bag. Perfect present for yourself.. Wonder if he'd be pissed if you do.

Oh, Lord.....I wish. Did you see how much that bag actually costs? I'm dreaming on that one!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

:rofl::rofl: ..noo Lawny,..yuh right...she used it in the PRESENT :)..wait deh GIlli u nah tell wi sumptin.....mi affi go get the lingo from Ken..si wah hi a work pon a yaad.....

Lawny..mek sure yuh tuppaware have cover..mi no ave extra file papa....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

It's coming. Just hang in there. Stay cool!

Gilly....I remember too. My son's birthday is July 9th. My daughter's August 11th. Summer is the worst.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

JG..mi no blame yuh 1 bit...mi love fi EXPECT a likkle something..don't have to be much but just a likkle....

Gilly....I remember too. My son's birthday is July 9th. My daughter's August 11th. Summer is the worst.

Cn't wait..anxiety is killing me :)...Kimora was early...so mi a expect this one to be early tuh..but we'll see....mi no mind as long as baby is healthy..lung develop and all is cris

Timeline
I don't feel bad. I'm ticked right now. Hubby just told me at lunch that he didn't save any of the extra $400 he made in the last month on his side jobs, so he can't buy me a birthday present. I reminded him every day that he worked that he needed to save some. The day he came home with a new hat and shirt for himself, how pissy I would be if he didn't get me a birthday present. I reminded him every time he had something he NEEDED.

I have every right to be mad. I'll be damned if I am apologizing. I was just being sarcastic.

Was he serious though?? Maybe he was trying to get you riled up and is planning on pulling out a really nice gift.

JG --

I don't even want to hear or see the word HAT....tomorrow will be 2 weeks he's here and he's already purchased 6 hats at $31.99 a pop. I told him if he brings one more into the house I'm going to MASH dem up.

Just one more Lawny.....needs one for every day of the week. :devil::rofl:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

JG - my son's birthday is also July 9th...best day of my life. Now, he don't want nothing to do with me. Everything is Marcel this or Marcel that.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Was he serious though?? Maybe he was trying to get you riled up and is planning on pulling out a really nice gift.

Oh, he was serious.

Last year, he tried to suck up two weeks after my birthday cause he did the same thing and got tired of me being pissed for 2 weeks. Thus, my early warnings.

JG - my son's birthday is also July 9th...best day of my life. Now, he don't want nothing to do with me. Everything is Marcel this or Marcel that.

My son was born on my grandmother's 75th birthday. I took a cake to the hospital with me. This was the 2nd year without her. It doesn't get any easier.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

:rofl::rofl: ..noo Lawny,..yuh right...she used it in the PRESENT :)..wait deh GIlli u nah tell wi sumptin.....mi affi go get the lingo from Ken..si wah hi a work pon a yaad.....

Lawny..mek sure yuh tuppaware have cover..mi no ave extra file papa....

Kimmy u SEET...a dat mi a seh

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.