Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning, Ladies...hope everyone has a blessed day.

Okay, funny story...or at least to me, since we are talking about sweet thangs. Okay so you all know while i was in JA, me and my SO were together, for the majority of the days, he was off of work for his injuries, but he had to return, the last three days of my visit. So anyhoo, whenever i would go anywhere by myself in the area some locals would try to talk to me, it has gotten better though because i now keep that look on my face like get the F- away from me. Im not lost, i dont need help getting where im going, back the F up....lol...but anyway this one particular guy where i was staying would see me all the time with my SO, and then one day he saw me by myself, so he struck up conversation. I was bored and waiting for the housekeeper to finish up my room, so i went and sat by the pool, Initially dude is just talking and was cool as hell, he was girl, im not trying to get in your pants, im just trying to link up with you, blah blah blah, he then asked did i have a JA number cause he saw me on my phone, he then asked me did i have email, i said yeah but you gotta give me yours, ok im no fool, im not gonna be fighting my JA man cause he is feeling disrespected in any way and i made that clear to dude, whose name was Bjorn. So long story short, i come back home, am looking on myspace and look this dude up, just wanted to see if he was who he said he was OMG LADIES, HIS MYSPACE PAGE SAYS " Jamaica's biggest batty bwoy" as the headline, then it says MOM, which is short for Money over Men!!!! im like what the hell.... i didnt think JA men were open like that , enough to be posting it all over myspace, and then there are pics of him on there, and it is definitely the same guy i met. I didnt pick up on any sweetness at all when i met him, though he was with another cutie, and they were blazing up when i met them... and then on top of that he has on his page, dont message me unless you are a big juicy man, cos im GAY!!! ( i kind of think, he might have some haters out there) cause i cant see any man specially a JA man making no shyt like that. :o plus dude told me he had two kids. What do you all think? I didnt tell my SO cause i didnt want him getting all jealous and stuff.

Honey;

Don't get me started. When were at the mall in Kingston there were a group of girls fighting over another girl and it was so in the open. One of the girls had the nerve to bring her father with her to fight for her women and the DAD who should know better came to the fight with a knife. Him and his daugther got locked up by the police; and I don't know if you've ever been to Magaritaville (they're out in the OPEN)......

Okay. My fiance just met my co-worker and well, I'm at a lost for words right now, because I can't stop laughing. He gave my fiance a big HUG and told him he's HANDSOME. haaaaaaaa :rofl:

Exactly which mall in Kingston??

"Love is patient, love is kind, love keeps no record of wrongs"

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Good morning, Ladies...hope everyone has a blessed day.

Okay, funny story...or at least to me, since we are talking about sweet thangs. Okay so you all know while i was in JA, me and my SO were together, for the majority of the days, he was off of work for his injuries, but he had to return, the last three days of my visit. So anyhoo, whenever i would go anywhere by myself in the area some locals would try to talk to me, it has gotten better though because i now keep that look on my face like get the F- away from me. Im not lost, i dont need help getting where im going, back the F up....lol...but anyway this one particular guy where i was staying would see me all the time with my SO, and then one day he saw me by myself, so he struck up conversation. I was bored and waiting for the housekeeper to finish up my room, so i went and sat by the pool, Initially dude is just talking and was cool as hell, he was girl, im not trying to get in your pants, im just trying to link up with you, blah blah blah, he then asked did i have a JA number cause he saw me on my phone, he then asked me did i have email, i said yeah but you gotta give me yours, ok im no fool, im not gonna be fighting my JA man cause he is feeling disrespected in any way and i made that clear to dude, whose name was Bjorn. So long story short, i come back home, am looking on myspace and look this dude up, just wanted to see if he was who he said he was OMG LADIES, HIS MYSPACE PAGE SAYS " Jamaica's biggest batty bwoy" as the headline, then it says MOM, which is short for Money over Men!!!! im like what the hell.... i didnt think JA men were open like that , enough to be posting it all over myspace, and then there are pics of him on there, and it is definitely the same guy i met. I didnt pick up on any sweetness at all when i met him, though he was with another cutie, and they were blazing up when i met them... and then on top of that he has on his page, dont message me unless you are a big juicy man, cos im GAY!!! ( i kind of think, he might have some haters out there) cause i cant see any man specially a JA man making no shyt like that. :o plus dude told me he had two kids. What do you all think? I didnt tell my SO cause i didnt want him getting all jealous and stuff.

Honey;

Don't get me started. When were at the mall in Kingston there were a group of girls fighting over another girl and it was so in the open. One of the girls had the nerve to bring her father with her to fight for her women and the DAD who should know better came to the fight with a knife. Him and his daugther got locked up by the police; and I don't know if you've ever been to Magaritaville (they're out in the OPEN)......

Okay. My fiance just met my co-worker and well, I'm at a lost for words right now, because I can't stop laughing. He gave my fiance a big HUG and told him he's HANDSOME. haaaaaaaa :rofl:

Exactly which mall in Kingston??

It's down the street from the embassy. I think it's the new mall, not sure. It's fairly large and Courts is on the other side of the street

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Lawny, there have been times before when we have been @ margaritaville, and i have noticed quite a few batty bwoys, they act as if they are repulsed if a girl tries to dance and grind on them, i find it quite amusing, but like i say this particular guy was so not FISHY, so i am confused :huh: ....lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Will we succeed overnight? No. Making these changes—the right way—will take longer than my tenure as Acting Director. Nonetheless, we’re committed to making them sooner rather than later.

In other words - I am gonna make myself look good and get outta here before the changes are done, so that the blame will fall on someone else.

BINGO!!!! :lol: :lol:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline

Will we succeed overnight? No. Making these changes—the right way—will take longer than my tenure as Acting Director. Nonetheless, we’re committed to making them sooner rather than later.

In other words - I am gonna make myself look good and get outta here before the changes are done, so that the blame will fall on someone else.

Gill;

Don't see you much. I know you been busy working on the TWIN girls. Let me know when the baby shower will take place. :rofl: Love Yah!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ever have one of those days where you see something and your mind tells you, you MUST have it?

Today........http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11231&category_id=1665

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Lawny..u is a mess..u know u never tell mi no baxide I LOVE U :)

mi know di name yet..

Lauryn which hubby hates :) and of course mi love or Tahlia...which we both love :)

what a rass day u been having... :yes:

Well Kimmy,

Yuh doan knoa seh mi love yuh too! :luv::luv: Haven't heard much from yuh lately...How are you feeling? Gurl, mi really feel hit fuh yuh tiddeh...it 's BLAZIN' in NY today!! I hope you are in the A/C!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

I need less expensive or taste. Or to win the lottery!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Gill;

Don't see you much. I know you been busy working on the TWIN girls. Let me know when the baby shower will take place. :rofl: Love Yah!

You are really trying fuh stir hup some ish!!!! My twins are due to arrive...right afta yours!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: \\

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
A1.........I am so sick of haters all over the place.

HI HATERS...BYE HATERS!!! :lol: For the first week Ken was here I had that "Hi Haters" song as my answertone for JUST that reason!!

It's funny the other day one of my friends that originally told me I was crazy for having an LDR with a J'can man(and yes her parents are both J'can's). He is using me...I got caught up in a 'Stella Mentallity'...what will me sons think?...blah blah blah, called me bawling! She told me that she was so proud of me for taking a chance in love. And that she was ashamed to tell me that she had been jealous that I had found the love that she was still looking for!

WHATEVER with those haters, they can call me want they want...b/c I know who I am and I'm Mrs. Young and I have finally learned to live MY life for me...not for them! Mek dem live dem own life!! ;)

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
What a day I'm having. So, I called to schedule my SO visit with the civil surgeon and I'm told he has to do a full physical. I thought all they had to do was verify the vacinnation records. I have a copy of his medical from Jamaica. Someone help me before I start pulling out my eyelashes. I had to go change my clothes. My beautiful off white linen dress is now BROWN, because of that clumsy ediat.

Ok Lawny...not you got me shook!!

What is this? I thought if I had Ken Vaccinnation records from MoBay Hope...we didn't have to go through civil surgeon...did I read that wrong?

Let me know...Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
A1.........I am so sick of haters all over the place.

HI HATERS...BYE HATERS!!! :lol: For the first week Ken was here I had that "Hi Haters" song as my answertone for JUST that reason!!

It's funny the other day one of my friends that originally told me I was crazy for having an LDR with a J'can man(and yes her parents are both J'can's). He is using me...I got caught up in a 'Stella Mentallity'...what will me sons think?...blah blah blah, called me bawling! She told me that she was so proud of me for taking a chance in love. And that she was ashamed to tell me that she had been jealous that I had found the love that she was still looking for!

WHATEVER with those haters, they can call me want they want...b/c I know who I am and I'm Mrs. Young and I have finally learned to live MY life for me...not for them! Mek dem live dem own life!! ;)

Bless,

Gill

Well said, Gill. I could not agree more.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
What a day I'm having. So, I called to schedule my SO visit with the civil surgeon and I'm told he has to do a full physical. I thought all they had to do was verify the vacinnation records. I have a copy of his medical from Jamaica. Someone help me before I start pulling out my eyelashes. I had to go change my clothes. My beautiful off white linen dress is now BROWN, because of that clumsy ediat.

Ok Lawny...not you got me shook!!

What is this? I thought if I had Ken Vaccinnation records from MoBay Hope...we didn't have to go through civil surgeon...did I read that wrong?

Let me know...Gill

ADD ON:

Assembling the I-485 Package: (From VJ's AOS- Checklist Guide)

11. I-693, Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status. (If you already have this from your overseas Visa Interview submit a copy that medical check form; No fee is required in this case. If you are a K-1 fiancé(e) or K-2 dependent who had a medical examination within the past year as required for the nonimmigrant fiancé(e) visa, you only need to submit a vaccination supplement (I-693A), not the entire medical report. You may include the vaccination supplement with your adjustment of status application.)

Am I reading this wrong?

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

BIg Ups to you Gill, you inspire me, all of the ladies on here do....for so many years i cared about what other people thought, and even when i got involved in this LDR, it is hard to hear stupid ish from people day in and day out!!!! but you know what im happy, im happier than i have been in a long time and i think i dyam deserve to be!!!! When people make snap comments, i tell them you can meet a fool anywhere, you cant predict the outcome of any relationship, there is no crystal ball to determine the odds, so ** it!!! :yes: i pray about it, leave it in gods hands and let it go!!!! and that should go for each and every one of us, because i know at times we all have minor doubts, or things that stir our souls when people talk, but were gonna be all right. Alright that is my empowered women speech for the day...LOL

Honey

Timeline
Ever have one of those days where you see something and your mind tells you, you MUST have it?

Today........http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11231&category_id=1665

I do!! But then my wallet tells me "u ain't gettin it!!!" :angry:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.