Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
How does no one notice this WHEN it is happening?

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/200...lead/lead3.html

JG -- That's funny. My dad and I was talking about that last week. This has been happen for years all over the island.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

He never received packet 3. Even after I emailed about not receiving it. OMG I hope we aren't missing anything else important.

Ty - here is the new medical form. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Lawny,

He never received packet 3. Even after I emailed about not receiving it. OMG I hope we aren't missing anything else important.

All the other forms you can print out online 156, 156K, 157, I-134 instructions come with the packet on how to fill out the forms, but you can figure that out yourself. Did you e-mail the embassy and tell them you didn't get Packet 3? Don't stress, just make sure you have all the important forms and that the fills out the medical form complete and don't wear any chains on his neck when he goes for his medical. If you PM you fax number I send you the entire packet they sent me.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Lawny,

Ty - here is the new medical form. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

This is what I filled out

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/medical/KNG-ME...L-0001-0707.pdf

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How does no one notice this WHEN it is happening?

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/200...lead/lead3.html

JG -- That's funny. My dad and I was talking about that last week. This has been happen for years all over the island.

I've never heard of this. Is it something they get good money for stealing and selling to others. Can you imagine our crackheads over here trying to push it on you. "Man I got this prime sand it is smooth and free of shells!!" :rofl:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning, Ladies...hope everyone has a blessed day.

Okay, funny story...or at least to me, since we are talking about sweet thangs. Okay so you all know while i was in JA, me and my SO were together, for the majority of the days, he was off of work for his injuries, but he had to return, the last three days of my visit. So anyhoo, whenever i would go anywhere by myself in the area some locals would try to talk to me, it has gotten better though because i now keep that look on my face like get the F- away from me. Im not lost, i dont need help getting where im going, back the F up....lol...but anyway this one particular guy where i was staying would see me all the time with my SO, and then one day he saw me by myself, so he struck up conversation. I was bored and waiting for the housekeeper to finish up my room, so i went and sat by the pool, Initially dude is just talking and was cool as hell, he was girl, im not trying to get in your pants, im just trying to link up with you, blah blah blah, he then asked did i have a JA number cause he saw me on my phone, he then asked me did i have email, i said yeah but you gotta give me yours, ok im no fool, im not gonna be fighting my JA man cause he is feeling disrespected in any way and i made that clear to dude, whose name was Bjorn. So long story short, i come back home, am looking on myspace and look this dude up, just wanted to see if he was who he said he was OMG LADIES, HIS MYSPACE PAGE SAYS " Jamaica's biggest batty bwoy" as the headline, then it says MOM, which is short for Money over Men!!!! im like what the hell.... i didnt think JA men were open like that , enough to be posting it all over myspace, and then there are pics of him on there, and it is definitely the same guy i met. I didnt pick up on any sweetness at all when i met him, though he was with another cutie, and they were blazing up when i met them... and then on top of that he has on his page, dont message me unless you are a big juicy man, cos im GAY!!! ( i kind of think, he might have some haters out there) cause i cant see any man specially a JA man making no shyt like that. :o plus dude told me he had two kids. What do you all think? I didnt tell my SO cause i didnt want him getting all jealous and stuff.

Timeline

Islandwoman,

Thanks. I clicked on the link and it brought me to USCIS website but I still couldn't locate the form.

Lawny,

I emailed the embassy twice about packet 3. Crazy. But I did print off 156, 156K, 157, DS 230 and 1-134 online. So we got those filled out. Can you fax me the medical form he will need. I will have to email it to him to get completed. My fax# is 614-883-7900...

tymoore

Timeline

LOL, Honey - I got the same lines last time I was in Ochi - DJ had gone to do something, and I had a guy come "talk to me" while I was at the pool.

In regards to his page - sounds like he might have pissed some woman off - That happened to a friend of mine when he broke up with his ex - she hacked his page and changed it all up -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Okay, funny story...or at least to me, since we are talking about sweet thangs. Okay so you all know while i was in JA, me and my SO were together, for the majority of the days, he was off of work for his injuries, but he had to return, the last three days of my visit. So anyhoo, whenever i would go anywhere by myself in the area some locals would try to talk to me, it has gotten better though because i now keep that look on my face like get the F- away from me. Im not lost, i dont need help getting where im going, back the F up....lol...but anyway this one particular guy where i was staying would see me all the time with my SO, and then one day he saw me by myself, so he struck up conversation. I was bored and waiting for the housekeeper to finish up my room, so i went and sat by the pool, Initially dude is just talking and was cool as hell, he was girl, im not trying to get in your pants, im just trying to link up with you, blah blah blah, he then asked did i have a JA number cause he saw me on my phone, he then asked me did i have email, i said yeah but you gotta give me yours, ok im no fool, im not gonna be fighting my JA man cause he is feeling disrespected in any way and i made that clear to dude, whose name was Bjorn. So long story short, i come back home, am looking on myspace and look this dude up, just wanted to see if he was who he said he was OMG LADIES, HIS MYSPACE PAGE SAYS " Jamaica's biggest batty bwoy" as the headline, then it says MOM, which is short for Money over Men!!!! im like what the hell.... i didnt think JA men were open like that , enough to be posting it all over myspace, and then there are pics of him on there, and it is definitely the same guy i met. I didnt pick up on any sweetness at all when i met him, though he was with another cutie, and they were blazing up when i met them... and then on top of that he has on his page, dont message me unless you are a big juicy man, cos im GAY!!! ( i kind of think, he might have some haters out there) cause i cant see any man specially a JA man making no shyt like that. :o plus dude told me he had two kids. What do you all think? I didnt tell my SO cause i didnt want him getting all jealous and stuff.

Honey;

Don't get me started. When were at the mall in Kingston there were a group of girls fighting over another girl and it was so in the open. One of the girls had the nerve to bring her father with her to fight for her women and the DAD who should know better came to the fight with a knife. Him and his daugther got locked up by the police; and I don't know if you've ever been to Magaritaville (they're out in the OPEN)......

Okay. My fiance just met my co-worker and well, I'm at a lost for words right now, because I can't stop laughing. He gave my fiance a big HUG and told him he's HANDSOME. haaaaaaaa :rofl:

tep aff a mi name

Islandwoman,

Thanks. I clicked on the link and it brought me to USCIS website but I still couldn't locate the form.

Lawny,

I emailed the embassy twice about packet 3. Crazy. But I did print off 156, 156K, 157, DS 230 and 1-134 online. So we got those filled out. Can you fax me the medical form he will need. I will have to email it to him to get completed. My fax# is 614-883-7900...

TY it's at home. I'll fax it tomorrow morning.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I think it is funny enough to share with your honey.. I would tell Dwayne and have a good laugh...nothing but a friend you met that turned out to be a batty bowy. better to share then run into him in another time and place and be uncomfortable about it.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Islandwoman,

Ooops...must be I saved the link wrong. Lawny posted the right one - she's a pro. ;)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.