Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
There is nothing to send. Won't stop them from using whatever means and outlandish stories possible to drive my husband insane. If you saw what those calls do to him......I seriously want to fly down there and hurt someone.

OMG - When I read that I had the flashback of the look in my SO's face when they did it to him while I was there!! We just chatted about this last week - his family sends him those "please call" messages so he has to use his credit to call them. I asked him if they do that because they figure he can just ask me to send him credit for his phone.... :wacko:

I'm listening to your warning JG! Although not sure how much good it will do me........ :crying:

At least you will know you are not alone. Sometimes that is enough to help you gain strength and work through it in a way that suites you and your hubby best.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats Wakey,

I am happy for you, i know that must be a good feeling to know that Dwayne will finally be on his way to you.

I am tail dragging today, tired as *&^%, but happy because im leaving for Ochi tonight when i get off work so that will inspire me to get thru the day as productive ( yeah right) as possible....LOL.... I cant wait to see my SO with his stitched up self....LOL

As i tend to be the one with anxiety all the time, about everything, it didnt help to find out tropical storm Bertha has now turned into hurricane Bertha( cross your fingers and pray it doesnt head toward JA for me....LOL)

Honeychild I'm so excited for you leaving tonight. I wanna get in your suitcase and go back myself. This last trip was soo very short and if I'd known it would be a month till he gets here I would have stayed 2 weeks.

Don't forget your skeeter spray and be safe!

Wakey

mawnin yardies,

Lawny, congrats again and again girl. I'm so happy for you and marcel. How has his first couple of a days been? I hope the ex is not scaring him.... We may have to pull out a can of whipaz- on him. He's acting real simply...

Wakey, congrats on dwayne getting his visa. I can't wait until I get to that point. If I can only get a darn appt to drop off the ds-230. I haven't heard a word from them people after sending 3 e-mails....

Anyone else have interviews scheduled?

Man Sunny I don't know what the hold up is on your drop off. Want me to email with you. Maybe a different email address will grab some attention

Wakey

I'm in too, Shell. If you want me to e-mail for you, just PM the info. It can't hurt.

I sent the e-mail from two different e-mail addresses. I'll send it to you and we can see what happens..

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Congrats Wakey,

I am happy for you, i know that must be a good feeling to know that Dwayne will finally be on his way to you.

I am tail dragging today, tired as *&^%, but happy because im leaving for Ochi tonight when i get off work so that will inspire me to get thru the day as productive ( yeah right) as possible....LOL.... I cant wait to see my SO with his stitched up self....LOL

As i tend to be the one with anxiety all the time, about everything, it didnt help to find out tropical storm Bertha has now turned into hurricane Bertha( cross your fingers and pray it doesnt head toward JA for me....LOL)

Honeychild I'm so excited for you leaving tonight. I wanna get in your suitcase and go back myself. This last trip was soo very short and if I'd known it would be a month till he gets here I would have stayed 2 weeks.

Don't forget your skeeter spray and be safe!

Wakey

mawnin yardies,

Lawny, congrats again and again girl. I'm so happy for you and marcel. How has his first couple of a days been? I hope the ex is not scaring him.... We may have to pull out a can of whipaz- on him. He's acting real simply...

Wakey, congrats on dwayne getting his visa. I can't wait until I get to that point. If I can only get a darn appt to drop off the ds-230. I haven't heard a word from them people after sending 3 e-mails....

Man Sunny I don't know what the hold up is on your drop off. Want me to email with you. Maybe a different email address will grab some attention

Wakey

I'm in too, Shell. If you want me to e-mail for you, just PM the info. It can't hurt.

I sent the e-mail from two different e-mail addresses. I'll send it to you and we can see what happens..

Michelle - did Ray get his packet 3 in the mail?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill...DO NOT GIVE HER A RASS DOLLA ! she too brite..if u give her money monthly..wah mek she tink u ave it before di rass month done...mek she wait...mi sure KJ nah sleep a door ..she will find a way she a mumma to..just as much responsibility as Ken...wid her brite self..

Yuh no know how dem tings yah piss me off...and den yuh husband a go turn round to yuh and seh him cyaa mek him pickney suffer..well guess wah 50/50 resposibility him belongs to di 2 a dem..u a wah buttu...please! come in like fi mi husband one...dem feel like dem obligated to MORE cause him deh a FARRIN...B!TCH please..go look a rass job..fi mi pickney affi eat to...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
I didn't send him any money when we were apart either, Gill. I honestly dont' think that part matters.

I actually did tell Andre one day that if one more person called him that day for money, I was going to drive the car over his phone. When I got home, his phone was turned off. Smart man. I was not kidding.

I will tell you guys that it comes and goes. Ironically, I think my MIL has our paydays circled on a calendar cause she calls like clockwork. Those weeks are the worse. After that, it lessens. And, if you do send some money, you won't get any calls. Again, ironically, even though they can't afford food, school, taxi fare, to go to the doctor, whatever.....they will miraculously find the money to buy phone cards and bombard you with calls.

This has been 2 years of this for us. I have learned to pick apart the stories and catch the lies. I have learned to laugh at the tall tales. And, I have learned to live with the guilt sometimes. I've also learned that me being kind is not getting us anywhere. If I catch a lie or I don't believe, which is most of the time, I flat out tell my husband that I think they are lying. Lately, he's been the one telling me first. I am doing better with it all....once the initial shock wore off. Andre is not so good at it yet. One phone call has the capability of sending him into a depression that I have a hard time bringing him out of. And, because of his illness, there is always the possibility that it will trigger an episode. I'm not sure what that answer is anymore.

JG ---

Andre is such a sweet person. Please tell him to be careful SC. I'm not going to tell you what the outcome can be when the body is under stress or falls into depression. Marcel's aunt just called talking about she's just booked a flight for him to fly to New York on Wednesday. So, I was like I thought you were living in Maryland and she was like look I just booked a flight for Marcel to New York for Wednesday I said really, I HOPE THE TICKET IS REFUNDABLE and I hung up the phone....DAMNY FACTEY AND BRITE

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

but...a wah do dem rass ppl yah !! BOUT SHE BOOK FLIGHT !!..outta order..him no ave a family...bwoy mi a tell yuh

Hey Jengy girl...weh yuh deh !

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I didn't send him any money when we were apart either, Gill. I honestly dont' think that part matters.

I actually did tell Andre one day that if one more person called him that day for money, I was going to drive the car over his phone. When I got home, his phone was turned off. Smart man. I was not kidding.

I will tell you guys that it comes and goes. Ironically, I think my MIL has our paydays circled on a calendar cause she calls like clockwork. Those weeks are the worse. After that, it lessens. And, if you do send some money, you won't get any calls. Again, ironically, even though they can't afford food, school, taxi fare, to go to the doctor, whatever.....they will miraculously find the money to buy phone cards and bombard you with calls.

This has been 2 years of this for us. I have learned to pick apart the stories and catch the lies. I have learned to laugh at the tall tales. And, I have learned to live with the guilt sometimes. I've also learned that me being kind is not getting us anywhere. If I catch a lie or I don't believe, which is most of the time, I flat out tell my husband that I think they are lying. Lately, he's been the one telling me first. I am doing better with it all....once the initial shock wore off. Andre is not so good at it yet. One phone call has the capability of sending him into a depression that I have a hard time bringing him out of. And, because of his illness, there is always the possibility that it will trigger an episode. I'm not sure what that answer is anymore.

JG ---

Andre is such a sweet person. Please tell him to be careful SC. I'm not going to tell you what the outcome can be when the body is under stress or falls into depression. Marcel's aunt just called talking about she's just booked a flight for him to fly to New York on Wednesday. So, I was like I thought you were living in Maryland and she was like look I just booked a flight for Marcel to New York for Wednesday I said really, I HOPE THE TICKET IS REFUNDABLE and I hung up the phone....DAMNY FACTEY AND BRITE

:rofl::rofl: I missed you Lawny!!!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Timeline
but...a wah do dem rass ppl yah !! BOUT SHE BOOK FLIGHT !!..outta order..him no ave a family...bwoy mi a tell yuh

Girl, that's not all. All of a sudden. He have uncles and a whole lot of cousins in Atlanta, Miami, Huston, Arizona, Connecticut and New Jersey. The only one he remembers is the one in Atlanta and they all calling. Wanting him to come a visit and offering to pay for his plane fare. He said he's not going no where. When they would call Jamaica to speak to his father and Marcel would answer the phone never said hi to him or anything always thinking he was going to beg for something...his aunt and the one uncle he reach told him he would never reach America...JOKE IS ON THEM.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill...DO NOT GIVE HER A RASS DOLLA ! she too brite..if u give her money monthly..wah mek she tink u ave it before di rass month done...mek she wait...mi sure KJ nah sleep a door ..she will find a way she a mumma to..just as much responsibility as Ken...wid her brite self..

Yuh no know how dem tings yah piss me off...and den yuh husband a go turn round to yuh and seh him cyaa mek him pickney suffer..well guess wah 50/50 resposibility him belongs to di 2 a dem..u a wah buttu...please! come in like fi mi husband one...dem feel like dem obligated to MORE cause him deh a FARRIN...B!TCH please..go look a rass job..fi mi pickney affi eat to...

Yuh knoa I was just sayin the same thing! I mean we send $250 or $17,500JA. every month! We just send dung July's allowance LAST WEEK!! #######!!! I mean how much does a 3 year old eat and where's her $250???? I told Ken it wasn't you wan mek em! Ken just called me and I told him I was stressing cause he was stressing! He was like "Who stressing...after yuh doan tell mi deh runnings mi just tek mi mind hoffa dat yah!" Look 'ere, we need fi file my papers suh I cyaan guh pick hup mi son! She been living in Melbourne dis lang one more month nah guh kill har!" Suh...doh Wife...tek yuh mind hoffa dat!"

He ain't gotta tell me twice...DONE...next problem!!! :no:

Bless,

Gill

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl, that's not all. All of a sudden. He have uncles and a whole lot of cousins in Atlanta, Miami, Huston, Arizona, Connecticut and New Jersey. The only one he remembers is the one in Atlanta and they all calling. Wanting him to come a visit and offering to pay for his plane fare. He said he's not going no where. When they would call Jamaica to speak to his father and Marcel would answer the phone never said hi to him or anything always thinking he was going to beg for something...his aunt and the one uncle he reach told him he would never reach America...JOKE IS ON THEM.

Dyam right...halla dem people han hit was yuh wan haffi file fuh em! Them cyan go blow!!! :whistle:

Dyam houta horda!!!! Deh Auntie inna NY is deh WORST OFFENDER!!! She need fi guh siddung pon deh plane to Md.!!!! I mean the nerve...Why she nuh boddah fi buy a ticket for harself fi come dung han see Marcel! She's being exclusive instead of inclusive!

Dyam nerve!

Bless,

Gill

Bless,Gill

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

PPL LIKE DAT MI LAUGH AFTA...like hubby family....mi tell mi fren f isend dem invites to the shower..if dem come nice but if not oh di rass well..!! at least wi did a tink bout dem...and if dem ever start chat how wi a invite dem fi get gifts mi a go lite dem up!

Timeline

Yuh knoa I was just sayin the same thing! I mean we send $250 or $17,500JA. every month! We just send dung July's allowance LAST WEEK!! #######!!! I mean how much does a 3 year old eat and where's her $250???? I told Ken it wasn't you wan mek em! Ken just called me and I told him I was stressing cause he was stressing! He was like "Who stressing...after yuh doan tell mi deh runnings mi just tek mi mind hoffa dat yah!" Look 'ere, we need fi file my papers suh I cyaan guh pick hup mi son! She been living in Melbourne dis lang one more month nah guh kill har!" Suh...doh Wife...tek yuh mind hoffa dat!"

He ain't gotta tell me twice...DONE...next problem!!! :no:

Bless,

Gill

I LOVE KEN :thumbs::dance:

Gil u are truly blessed..

Hello my yardie fam, just got to work taking a long holiday..

Tre I am ecstatic bout how everything turn out and can't wait to hear.. i hear ya on the ex girlie.. I am not yet divorced and even thinking bout trying to move on with my life puts me in a freaking depression cuz of his CRAZY RASS!!!!!!!!!!!! God will bless though as he always has..

Wakey congrats to u too girl, the 30th soon come!!

JG, my heart goes out to u girl, 2 yrs is a long time to put up w/ such foolishness and it doesn't seem to be letting up?!? I pray your husbands strength, guilt is a hard thing, even when u KNOW waht u are dong is right.

Timeline
mawnin yardies,

Nothing yet--WTH??!!! How about just overnight mailing it or DHL? Use something with a tracking #. Then it will at least get there this week!

I just had the realization this weekend that our NOA2 expires August 15. Doesn't look like we will have our interview by then. Anyone have any ideas what I am supposed to do re: an extension??

How does an NOA2 expire? I have never heard of this.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.