Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
im so dang mad at him, stay your *(&^% outta margaritaville and go home!!! ( im not really mad..lol). But if you know your gonna be on the street late at nite, which everyone seems to be all the time in JA, be careful. I am just really thankful he isnt dead, judging by the knot and stitches in his head, he is very lucky.

I am glad it turned out like it did.

Did they catch the guy who did it, HC?

So what is everyone doing this weekend?

We are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate Andre's birthday (Sunday).

Tomorrow we both work opposite hours.

Sunday we are doing something......not sure what yet.....to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary (woo hoo!) and then having dinner with my family to celebrate Andre's birthday.

You got married on Andre's birthday?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning All! Happy Friday!

Happy Anniversary JG! Have fun celebrating! :devil:

Honey - good to hear the update on your man.

Lita - hit by a bus??? I am glad you survived that. Ouch.

May I request a collective prayer? Something is up with the DS-230 part 1 that my SO returned to the embassy. They received it two weeks ago and have not assigned an interview date. I have sent two emails and I've gotten no response. Please prayer that whatever the problem may be that it gets resolved quickly and that the interview gets assigned. This is making me nervous. Thank you ladi

Thanks quana

Mrs H. I am a firm believer that prayer changes things, so im gonna pray for you, that it will all work out in your favor. Dont get nervous, or anxious. I can say for two days i felt like someone was squeezing my chest, from the anxiety of my SO's situation. Once i talked to him, i felt better, we are praying and pulling for you, Okay. :thumbs:

Timeline

May I request a collective prayer? Something is up with the DS-230 part 1 that my SO returned to the embassy. They received it two weeks ago and have not assigned an interview date. I have sent two emails and I've gotten no response. Please prayer that whatever the problem may be that it gets resolved quickly and that the interview gets assigned. This is making me nervous. Thank you ladies!

Mrs H - did you call the 202 #? Gill swears by them!! The embassy seems to be ignoring e-mails right now. I know there are a few of us who have sent some and received no replies.

Timeline
im so dang mad at him, stay your *(&^% outta margaritaville and go home!!! ( im not really mad..lol). But if you know your gonna be on the street late at nite, which everyone seems to be all the time in JA, be careful. I am just really thankful he isnt dead, judging by the knot and stitches in his head, he is very lucky.

Sunday we are doing something......not sure what yet.....to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary (woo hoo!) and then having dinner with my family to celebrate Andre's birthday.

Yep. He'll never forget, now, will he?

Honestly, it just worked out right with the rent-a-preacher and my multiple work schedules when we were planning.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone,

Honey I am glad that you finally got to talk to your SO and hear his voice. Seeing him via webcam is even better.

I finally got the G-325 from my SO in the mail last night and I was so excited until I noticed he forgot to put in the passport picture! Uggggg! So now I have to wait for him t mail that to me. So it goes....getting used to the waiting already.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Yep. He'll never forget, now, will he?

Honestly, it just worked out right with the rent-a-preacher and my multiple work schedules when we were planning.

Pefect!! :rofl:

Good Morning Everyone,

Honey I am glad that you finally got to talk to your SO and hear his voice. Seeing him via webcam is even better.

I finally got the G-325 from my SO in the mail last night and I was so excited until I noticed he forgot to put in the passport picture! Uggggg! So now I have to wait for him t mail that to me. So it goes....getting used to the waiting already.

Ooops...yes, get comfortable in the waiting.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ms. Hellwig,

Did you put 2nd request in the subject heading on your emails to the embassy. I know they never would respond to me unless I did this.

I forgot to put "second request" in my email. Poop. I could send it again???

I did call the 202# yesterday. The only info they could give me is that they verified the Embassy had received the DS-230 part 1. My SO, despite my suggestions to drop it off at the embassy, chose to send it by registered mail. The person I talked to at NVC said it had to be approved by the embassy. I will call back on Monday to see if I can get additional information. It just seems weird.

Thank you for your prayers! :star: Let go, and Let God, right?

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Timeline

May I request a collective prayer? Something is up with the DS-230 part 1 that my SO returned to the embassy. They received it two weeks ago and have not assigned an interview date. I have sent two emails and I've gotten no response. Please prayer that whatever the problem may be that it gets resolved quickly and that the interview gets assigned. This is making me nervous. Thank you ladies!

Father God,

We bring Mrs H and her SO before u this morning. We pray that u remove all confusion, procrastination and any other stumbling blocks that may have been set up to prolong or delay their processing from your divine plan. We pray that whatever sits in the dark is brought to light speedily to give them the answers they need at this time. We pray that u continue to give them the necessary patience and strength to endure. We drive away fear from their minds, knowing that u have everything in your Hands and u are well able to handle it. Let them rest in those gifts u have given them LOVE, POWER, and SOUND MINDS. Father we thank u in advance for the victory in their process and any other of our VJ family that are waiting right now..

AMEN

Timeline

Father God,

We bring Mrs H and her SO before u this morning. We pray that u remove all confusion, procrastination and any other stumbling blocks that may have been set up to prolong or delay their processing from your divine plan. We pray that whatever sits in the dark is brought to light speedily to give them the answers they need at this time. We pray that u continue to give them the necessary patience and strength to endure. We drive away fear from their minds, knowing that u have everything in your Hands and u are well able to handle it. Let them rest in those gifts u have given them LOVE, POWER, and SOUND MINDS. Father we thank u in advance for the victory in their process and any other of our VJ family that are waiting right now..

AMEN

Amen.

That was beautiful.

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Timeline

I just would like to thank everyone for their kind words and support for Kaila and I!! It really does mean a lot to me...and helps me to be a stronger person to know that I have support!!! This journey has not been an easy one...but I know it was necessary in order for me to grow to be a stronger person and to have the best thing that has ever happend to me...Kaila..so again thank you!!!

Timeline

Mrs.Hellwig,

Ok let me know what happens. When you send the email in the subject line address it as such:

Re: KNG#2008#####/(then put in what its regarding here) (2nd request)

They seem to not answer unless they see that 2nd request.

Gill gave me instructions on how to address the emails to the embassy

tymoore

Timeline
I just would like to thank everyone for their kind words and support for Kaila and I!! It really does mean a lot to me...and helps me to be a stronger person to know that I have support!!! This journey has not been an easy one...but I know it was necessary in order for me to grow to be a stronger person and to have the best thing that has ever happend to me...Kaila..so again thank you!!!

We love you guys, Nanny!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

shauna..I happy that u are being strong for urself and ur daughter..let him think he got a free ride...i'm glad he got his GC cause now he's in the country legally..and whether he likes it or not u can still put him under ur thumb if you want :devil::angry: ..let him be a child...u can't raise ur daughter and him...what is to be will...and like my fren in JA always tell mi" wah a fi yuh cyaaant be fi nobody else" ..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Mrs.Hellwig,

Ok let me know what happens. When you send the email in the subject line address it as such:

Re: KNG#2008#####/(then put in what its regarding here) (2nd request)

They seem to not answer unless they see that 2nd request.

Gill gave me instructions on how to address the emails to the embassy

You got it right! Ms. H - did you get the automatic response e-mail at least? If not, then they might not be getting your messages.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.