Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Irie, you could always tuck the flask in your cleavage, in a worst case scenario...LOL :thumbs:

Oh I wish!! I was totally jipped in that area... a big girl with no cleavage!! :rofl:

I think I will just have to carry it in my hand with some flowers... How classy!!

That is sooo funny. I'm thinking if I put it in my cleavage I would be drunk before the ceromony is over because my big girls would be pouring it in my mouth!! :rofl:

hey girl .. wuh gwaan?? , how are things in JA.. I know everything must feel UNREAL right now.. when are u coming back to the States?? will u return together??

I'm home and back in the job. Dem act like me gon for de ole ear so! :angry:

Jamaica was so nice and beautiful the reason we all love it so. It was breezy in the hills but in Kingston! Whatcha talk bout hot! I wish I could have stayed longer but the mosqitoes run me home.

I'm praying for a quick turn around on the visa. There are some great prices on Air Jamaica.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jamaica was so nice and beautiful the reason we all love it so. It was breezy in the hills but in Kingston! Whatcha talk bout hot! I wish I could have stayed longer but the mosqitoes run me home.

I'm praying for a quick turn around on the visa. There are some great prices on Air Jamaica.

Show me where - I checked for mid-august (wishing, hoping, and dreaming for an interview date by then) and it was over $500 from JFK!! :wacko:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Irie, you could always tuck the flask in your cleavage, in a worst case scenario...LOL :thumbs:

Oh I wish!! I was totally jipped in that area... a big girl with no cleavage!! :rofl:

I think I will just have to carry it in my hand with some flowers... How classy!!

That is sooo funny. I'm thinking if I put it in my cleavage I would be drunk before the ceromony is over because my big girls would be pouring it in my mouth!! :rofl:

hey girl .. wuh gwaan?? , how are things in JA.. I know everything must feel UNREAL right now.. when are u coming back to the States?? will u return together??

That is the only thing I enjoy about my job right now.. becuz i don't have any real authority, i dnt have any real responsibility.. i can leave my work and not worry about how much there will be to do when I return.. esp good with the kids...

GIRL.. in FLL, i did what I ALWAYS do, tek mi bug spray and den mi nuh rememba to use it!!!! i got ate up and I scar easily so mi wa vex!!! :angry:

how did it feel leaving knowing u were the future MRS...?? was it a emotional goodbye or were yall good, just anticipating seeing each other for GOOD?? i know I am all up in your business..

Timeline

I checked for July and saw one for 254. I hope it doesn't go up too high

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline

That is the only thing I enjoy about my job right now.. becuz i don't have any real authority, i dnt have any real responsibility.. i can leave my work and not worry about how much there will be to do when I return.. esp good with the kids...

GIRL.. in FLL, i did what I ALWAYS do, tek mi bug spray and den mi nuh rememba to use it!!!! i got ate up and I scar easily so mi wa vex!!! :angry:

how did it feel leaving knowing u were the future MRS...?? was it a emotional goodbye or were yall good, just anticipating seeing each other for GOOD?? i know I am all up in your business..

girl no problem fe mi to share ya not in mi business.

I felt excited but it wasn't emotional like normal. Usally there is crying and knashing of teeth. lol I just said see you in a few weeks and started running to get in the line for the airport check in. Dwayne is feeling really excited but sad to leave his close friends. I'm just worried about him getting home sick. My subdivision is so quiet he is going to be bored until finding a job. I've been buying lots of movies in the last few months. Hope it helps :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Show me where - I checked for mid-august (wishing, hoping, and dreaming for an interview date by then) and it was over $500 from JFK!! :wacko:

I saw good prices on AJ in August too. I come from LAX and those are usually one of the highest rates coming from the states. So far their cheapest normal price is $189 each way. Sometimes they have a deal an it gets to about $308 before tax roundtrip. I got a deal for July and now I am trying to get a deal for August. I get miles on AJ credit card and am trying to earn a free ticket by the time the Mister needs a flight.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

You didnt remember to use it!! How that happen. I can't NOT remember to use mine. I know about the scars. its takes me about 6 months to heal from them. I cannot stand those things. I have to use a fade cream and salt scrub everyday for 6 months just to clear them up.

Timeline
girl no problem fe mi to share ya not in mi business.

I felt excited but it wasn't emotional like normal. Usally there is crying and knashing of teeth. lol I just said see you in a few weeks and started running to get in the line for the airport check in. Dwayne is feeling really excited but sad to leave his close friends. I'm just worried about him getting home sick. My subdivision is so quiet he is going to be bored until finding a job. I've been buying lots of movies in the last few months. Hope it helps :thumbs:

LAWD GOD!! Everytime I come across this in the bible I get all nervous! What a way to describe the "goodbye".....but I know what you mean.

Timeline

I mek de mistake fe go down dere an lea de bug spray too. When me gi dere mi sey na problem mi took mi vitamin B1 like Lita say. Dat first night mi wake ok wi two bites and gi exicited. Next night dem bugs find mi inna de dark an bite my eyelids, forehead, toes, ankles, thighs, arms. So me wake up lookin like de Michilean tire man all swole up wi big puffy heyes. Mi run fe de store soon pon we wake!

Timeline

You didnt remember to use it!! How that happen. I can't NOT remember to use mine. I know about the scars. its takes me about 6 months to heal from them. I cannot stand those things. I have to use a fade cream and salt scrub everyday for 6 months just to clear them up.

i know w/ the parody that i go through to get ready and then the sunscreen.. i always am so rushed and forget.. :bonk:

what kind of salt scrub u use?? is it bath salts?? I need as much help as possible..

Timeline

Alright ladies, im giving you an update on my SO. He was leaving Margaritaville and was hit from behind by a car, he has a big gash in his head, which has formed a knot. We are chatting on webcam right now, and he called. I thought i would feel better seeing him, but now i feel worse, because im not there!!! :crying: at least he is alive and well. again thanks for everyones well wishes!!! i will be back shortly to talk, i think im gonna need it...LOL

Timeline
Alright ladies, im giving you an update on my SO. He was leaving Margaritaville and was hit from behind by a car, he has a big gash in his head, which has formed a knot. We are chatting on webcam right now, and he called. I thought i would feel better seeing him, but now i feel worse, because im not there!!! :crying: at least he is alive and well. again thanks for everyones well wishes!!! i will be back shortly to talk, i think im gonna need it...LOL

Soon Honey, you'll be there soon...

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

I mek de mistake fe go down dere an lea de bug spray too. When me gi dere mi sey na problem mi took mi vitamin B1 like Lita say. Dat first night mi wake ok wi two bites and gi exicited. Next night dem bugs find mi inna de dark an bite my eyelids, forehead, toes, ankles, thighs, arms. So me wake up lookin like de Michilean tire man all swole up wi big puffy heyes. Mi run fe de store soon pon we wake!

:rofl: I don't mean to laugh but its so funny cause I know what you mean. Those little buggers would probably bite me on my tongue if mi leave mi mout open lan enuf! You have to start taking the B1 pills like 3 weeks before your trip so that it gets into your blood stream and kicks in. Ugh, i'm hoping i dont get crazy bitten when i go down next month. It makes me so miserable :crying:

Timeline
Beginning. Maybe first week or so. We have to see when Jomo can take his vacation first.

Yes, don't remind me.....he's already complaining about how cold it is going to be.

:lol:

At least it's not Feb.

I don't think it's ever very warm in Chicago. I've been in May, in June, in August, in October. I've got this really funny picture.....we are at Comisky in late June, a day game. I've got all these layers of clothes on, a hot chocolate in my hand, and my kids on my lap like puppies. We go to the ball game here next week...a night game....I will burning like I'm in hell, wishing for that cold!

LOL

Who is playing? A night game should not be that bad. Next week her is suppose to be cool in Chicago. Maybe it will be cool in St. Louis too. Thank goodness it will be cool here because were off to the taste. Every year I go to the taste it is so hot. Today is hot hot hot. :wacko:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Must be nice to be able to marry outdoors in August. Here, it would be impossible.....we'd be melty messes in minutes.

We married in Jamaica in mid August. It was actually pleasantly cool that day. Then again hurricane Dean was knocking on the door.

That is nice! We got married in Jamaica too. It rained right before the wedding and then cleared up. It was hotter than ever. 103 degrees that day. The groomsman kept patting Dwain's face during the whole ceremony it was so funny. I danced 2 songs before I almost collapsed of heat stroke. Thank goodness there was a pool and we could jump right in.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.