Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
congratulations irie, that does sound as if it will be beautiful. Cant wait to see the pics...lol...far as having drink, just put a flask in your garter underneath your wedding dress, then when no one is looking, sneak a sip... ;)

that is hilarious.. :rofl: picturing it right now.. just think how surprised Louis will be when he goes to take it off :huh:

I have a flask! LOL But wont be wearing a garter... think hippie wedding! haha! Just a nice summer dress I am comfy in and Louis in Linen pants/shirt.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hey everyone....

going to give a little update on what has been happening....

Kaila is doing great!!! Goes for her 2 month check up on tuesday...she is going to get "gifts" not sure who is going to be more upset she or i.....

in July i am going to file for divorce....there are many things i have come to realize about mike and that he is never going to change or be the man i need him to be....and honestly he was just in it for the GC.....it sucks to realize that....life goes on.....

a lot of things have started to fall into place...so in a couple of months i will start taking classes at a local college and be able to stay home with Kaila....which is great!!

I am happy to hear about all the recent approvals!!!

Sorry to hear about your marriage, but it could only make you stronger. You sound like a very strong woman!

Glad to know the little one is healthy. Tierra didn't even flinch with her 1st shot.. I think it was the Chicken Pox that made her scream...

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone....

Kaila is doing great!!! Goes for her 2 month check up on tuesday...she is going to get "gifts" not sure who is going to be more upset she or i.....

in July i am going to file for divorce....there are many things i have come to realize about mike and that he is never going to change or be the man i need him to be....and honestly he was just in it for the GC.....it sucks to realize that....life goes on.....

a lot of things have started to fall into place...so in a couple of months i will start taking classes at a local college and be able to stay home with Kaila....which is great!!

soooo sorry to hear nanny, but I am happy to hear that u and your babygirl can move on and u can be home w/ her now.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone....

Nans,

I am so proud of you! You are right life doesn't always have an expected fairy tale ending...but you make your own fairy tales come true!!! Maybe you and Mike weren't meant to be... but look at the beautiful gift of a Baby girl that WAS meant to be here! I thank G-d everyday for my sons...because they saved my life. After you have children you re-focus your life and decisions and push forth because of them!

After my divorce I went back to my comm college got my associates, then my Bachelors and finally my Masters all while being a single Mom! Gurl, you are truly blessed to have Kaila and realize early enough that you CAN NOT change someone that does not CARE to change!

Like I said Shauna...I'm SO damn proud of you!! Go forth into your Brave New World, Chica and carve out your own dyam fairly tale ending!! :thumbs::luv:;)

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Irie, you could always tuck the flask in your cleavage, in a worst case scenario...LOL :thumbs:

Oh I wish!! I was totally jipped in that area... a big girl with no cleavage!! :rofl:

I think I will just have to carry it in my hand with some flowers... How classy!!

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Irie, you could always tuck the flask in your cleavage, in a worst case scenario...LOL :thumbs:

Oh I wish!! I was totally jipped in that area... a big girl with no cleavage!! :rofl:

I think I will just have to carry it in my hand with some flowers... How classy!!

who u telling??? i am a size 14 which is considered plus but my bust is that of a size 2 ooman!!!!

I am always pinning up clothes and some shirts I just can't wear unless have the ole trusty padded bra :blink: LOL..

TERRIBLE JUST TERRIBLE :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone....

Nans,

I am so proud of you! You are right life doesn't always have an expected fairy tale ending...but you make your own fairy tales come true!!! Maybe you and Mike weren't meant to be... but look at the beautiful gift of a Baby girl that WAS meant to be here! I thank G-d everyday for my sons...because they saved my life. After you have children you re-focus your life and decisions and push forth because of them!

After my divorce I went back to my comm college got my associates, then my Bachelors and finally my Masters all while being a single Mom! Gurl, you are truly blessed to have Kaila and realize early enough that you CAN NOT change someone that does not CARE to change!

Like I said Shauna...I'm SO damn proud of you!! Go forth into your Brave New World, Chica and carve out your own dyam fairly tale ending!! :thumbs::luv:;)

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

Ditto! Stay strong for Kaila.... She should keeping you smiling.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Hey everyone....

Nans,

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

I agree totally Gill! Nans, you will come out of this much stronger person and wonderful role model to your daughter. I pray for your strength. Sounds like you have a great mom behind you as well. And sometimes it takes "us" a trial run of marriage before we get is right! (F)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

who u telling??? i am a size 14 which is considered plus but my bust is that of a size 2 ooman!!!!

I am always pinning up clothes and some shirts I just can't wear unless have the ole trusty padded bra :blink: LOL..

hehehe - I'm in that club too! My motto is you don't see me coming, but you see me leaving!!! :rofl:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone....

Nans,

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

I agree totally Gill! Nans, you will come out of this much stronger person and wonderful role model to your daughter. I pray for your strength. Sounds like you have a great mom behind you as well. And sometimes it takes "us" a trial run of marriage before we get is right! (F)

AMEN Sistren...AMEN!!!! :thumbs:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

hehehe - I'm in that club too! My motto is you don't see me coming, but you see me leaving!!! :rofl:

Thats funny! :lol:

I told Louis not to let me have ice cream and chocolate .. those are my favorites!!!

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Hey everyone....

Nans,

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

AMEN Sistren...AMEN!!!! :thumbs:

i second that motion!!!!.. I hope that it will only take a trial run and not a TAKE 3 or 4.. that is what amazes me when i listen to u guys.. i am soooo scared to mess up again that when the time comes I see myself taking snail steps leading up to baby steps CHO!!!.. u guys had courage to try love again and even w/ a man from another country. u didn't let your past dictate how u approached what God had for your future.. big ups to u strong women..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone....

Nans,

Bless-ed love always,

Gill

I agree, good luck to you Shauna.

:rofl:

Timeline

For real islandwoman!!!!!!! Heck, if u sitting down when I am leaving, u might not get to see too much else cuz of all of that back there!!! Girl i love my "assets" . I always say forget a diet, I just need implants :yes: i won't be greedy.. just a nice c cup to overshadow this belly :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.