Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Gill, Thanks JG... i have tried calling his brother but getting no answer so im assuming brother is at work. Dont have his moms number in Kingston, but when his friend called this morning, to tell me, he was saying he isnt too bad...im like WHA? what does that mean. He said my SO wanted him to call me and let me know what happened so i wouldnt worry. I dont know how bad he is, any broken bones, bruises, hospital or at home, just dont know, which is stressing me!!! im trying not to be a basket case today, waiting to hear more news, waiting for my phone to ring, at least he isnt dead!!! but i tell you when i didnt hear from him yesterday, all types of things went thru my mind. Now im at working looking like someone kicked me in the face, because im so dang tired. :alien::crying:

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Honey, sorry for the awful news. I hope you receive a call from JA soon telling you he's fine. I'll be praying for you...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay Ms. Hellwig were next.. I'm waiting any day now to hear that we both have August interviews.

No doubt Ms Tymoore!

Reading that Wakey and Lawny got through is just making my day. Congrats to the happy couples!

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Honey, you will keep us updated, right?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honey.....what happened? How badly is he hurt? Did you find out anything new?

so sorry to hear this, my prays go out for you,, any other number you can call to find out what is going on or what hospital he is in???

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ALright ladies, im needing some prayers this morning. Yesterday i did not talk to my SO all day, nor night for the first time in 4 months, so i automatically knew something was wrong, i tossed and turned all night. The last time i talked to my SO he was getting off work monday night and heading to Margaritaville, He usually calls when he leaves despite the hour to let me know he is heading home, but he never did. Tuesday is his day off. No call, well i just get a call this morning from his friend reggie saying he got hit by a car!!! and is kind of ok!!!!! WTH...is kind of okay...his phone is destroyed and i have no way to get in contact with him. His friend reggies patois was so heavy i could barely figure out what the heck he was saying.....OMG!!! i have to go to work this morning and im about to have dang anxiety attack. Guys pray for us ok, i really am needing to find out if he is okay and what is going on. I tell him about walking in the road all the time, but he doesnt listen. Lets hope he is ok. Thanks.. i just needed to ramble a little, until i can calm down so i dont start bawling :crying:

OMG! This is my worst fear! I have been having the most unsettling feelings these last couple of weeks. Thinkin something bad could happen to me or my husband while we are away from one another and it gives me panic attacks sometimes where I cannot breathe and my heart starts racing.

I hope your man is ok. Is he in a hospital? Can you call his family and see what they can tell you? Just pray for his well being and I hope you get more word soon.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Honey - I am with everyone on the prayer front.... I hope that he is ok!!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Ladies... I just got back from the SS office with Louis. It took all of 10 minutes!

All we gave them was the application, his Passport/Visa/I-94 and his St Lucia ID.

Poof ... all done.

She said about 4 weeks to get the card but probably not that long at all.

1 thing down....

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Honey, my prayers are with you and your So. I heard you say he is in Kingston, my husband is in Kingston too.

If I can assist you in any way, please call on me.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.