Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations to Lawny and Wakey on their successful interview. I hope your loves will be able to join you soon.

CONGRATS..I know you could do you do it, girls.. :dance::dance:

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow Shem...where did they have her in the car for hours ? dressed for winter..my gosh..terrible terrible loss for them i'm sure..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Congratulations to Lawny and Wakey on their successful interview. I hope your loves will be able to join you soon.

CONGRATS..I know you could do you do it, girls.. :dance::dance:

Ditto :dance:

They will be here before you know it.:)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Hey ladies, those of you who like a little adventure, here on the east coast NY to DC or DC to NY. There is a bus company called the MEGA BUS, they have tickets as little as $1.00 each way from NY to DC or DC to NY. There are other tickets prices aswell, it depends on what time you are willing to travel. I just purchase a friend of my SO a $2.50 round trip ticket from NY to DC over the 4th of July weekend.

In DC the bus stops at the METRO subway stop, but soon will be at Union Station . In NY it is at PENN statation. This is not the (chinese bus), this is something new. Go to www. MEGABUS.com

Be Bless

Roxcie

That is weird that you mention the Megabus because I saw one last night on my way home from work here in St. Paul and thought there must be some catch - like $1.00 one way - the other way back is $857 or something like that. That would be a really cheap way to get to Chicago, especially with gas prices these days (sometimes I do sound like an old codger).

I checked out round trip for us from St. Louis to Chicago the first week of November. $16 round trip. Plus a 50 cent service charge.......Amazing. And, Mindy offered us her house to stay at. So, Looks like we are going on a bus trip in November. I am so psyched right now.

The $1.00 thing is to reel you in. It's limited time and all that. But, still......$16 round trip.....AWESOME!!!!

Have fun in the city!! That deal is so sweet. I will have to check Chicago to NY and maybe surprise me hubby on going to his sisters house.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Girls.....that's a literal thing. You can take the baby out in the sun. Keep a hat on it's head, load it down with sunscreen, and keep it as cool as possible. I wouldn't leave it out for long periods of time; but short is okay. I used to have my kids in the pool all the time.....hat, under a floating with a little umbrella on it, and slathered with sunscreen.

Lawny, my girl........Congrats-U-freakin'-lations! I knew you could do this. So happy for you.

Wakey, same way for you, girlie.

When you come back, Lawny.........how did the other HI's fare?

I ask my pediatrician about taking her to the beach and she advised against it. She said no sunscreen or bug repellent on her yet at 3 months. She should be in the shade at all times if possible. I have summer hats but they don't fit her head and I have one that matches her bathing suit too. I hope she fits in by the time we get there. She needs to gain some more weight. I am hoping we can take her to the beach at night. :wacko: I am just wondering about nursing if I should be swimming at all. My daughter refuses the bottle. She gets very colic if you try to feed her formula. She use to take until she was one month old. We are wondering if we need to switch brands. But we have only gone threw one can big can of formula so far. I am hoping she will start taking formula again because it would be nice for Grandma to babysit why we are in Jamaica.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
:dance::dance::dance: Lawny and Wakey !!!! yippeeee !!

Jax...Like JG said..suncreen and a brimmed hat u good....how long would u have her out anyways...

Ditto...Congrats :dance:

My co-worker's 2 month old granddaughter died of a heat stroke a few weeks ago. I guess she wasn't protected from the sun properly.

Oh my gosh I am so sorry to hear this. I am just worried Jaylyn's little head gets all soaked with sweat if the house reaches 80 degrees. She starts crying at the top of her longs too. I will ask the doctor again about what to do when she goes in the next couple weeks to get weighed and another shot. Those shots are fun times.

It is so funny hubby would not let me turn on the air here when he arrived last year and now he says 75 degrees is hot and to turn on the air. How things change. I made him freeze his butt of this winter with being pregnant.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

just realized Mega Bus is done by regions. Darn!

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny & Wakey...Congratulation Sisters!!!

grey_goose_vodka.jpg

It is now time fi SET DEH GOOSE LOOSE!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :thumbs:

Congratulations.jpg

Many blessings to all four of you! I knew you would be ok!

Love always,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

ALright ladies, im needing some prayers this morning. Yesterday i did not talk to my SO all day, nor night for the first time in 4 months, so i automatically knew something was wrong, i tossed and turned all night. The last time i talked to my SO he was getting off work monday night and heading to Margaritaville, He usually calls when he leaves despite the hour to let me know he is heading home, but he never did. Tuesday is his day off. No call, well i just get a call this morning from his friend reggie saying he got hit by a car!!! and is kind of ok!!!!! WTH...is kind of okay...his phone is destroyed and i have no way to get in contact with him. His friend reggies patois was so heavy i could barely figure out what the heck he was saying.....OMG!!! i have to go to work this morning and im about to have dang anxiety attack. Guys pray for us ok, i really am needing to find out if he is okay and what is going on. I tell him about walking in the road all the time, but he doesnt listen. Lets hope he is ok. Thanks.. i just needed to ramble a little, until i can calm down so i dont start bawling :crying:

I ask my pediatrician about taking her to the beach and she advised against it. She said no sunscreen or bug repellent on her yet at 3 months. She should be in the shade at all times if possible. I have summer hats but they don't fit her head and I have one that matches her bathing suit too. I hope she fits in by the time we get there. She needs to gain some more weight. I am hoping we can take her to the beach at night. :wacko: I am just wondering about nursing if I should be swimming at all. My daughter refuses the bottle. She gets very colic if you try to feed her formula. She use to take until she was one month old. We are wondering if we need to switch brands. But we have only gone threw one can big can of formula so far. I am hoping she will start taking formula again because it would be nice for Grandma to babysit why we are in Jamaica.

There is no problem that you are nursing as regards swimming.

I know your pediatrician has advised against insect repellent, but there are two ways you can do it.

Either find a natural insect repellent which does not contain chemicals ( I know they have them, will ask my friend in Jamaica about the name), or what you can do is take a course of vitamin C tablets which will filter to her in your breast milk.

My son is almost 10 months, he refuses to even drink expressed breast milk!!

He was very colicky too, the only thing that was good for him was the breast.

Have you tried her with expressed milk?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Hey ladies, those of you who like a little adventure, here on the east coast NY to DC or DC to NY. There is a bus company called the MEGA BUS, they have tickets as little as $1.00 each way from NY to DC or DC to NY. There are other tickets prices aswell, it depends on what time you are willing to travel. I just purchase a friend of my SO a $2.50 round trip ticket from NY to DC over the 4th of July weekend.

In DC the bus stops at the METRO subway stop, but soon will be at Union Station . In NY it is at PENN statation. This is not the (chinese bus), this is something new. Go to www. MEGABUS.com

Be Bless

Roxcie

That is weird that you mention the Megabus because I saw one last night on my way home from work here in St. Paul and thought there must be some catch - like $1.00 one way - the other way back is $857 or something like that. That would be a really cheap way to get to Chicago, especially with gas prices these days (sometimes I do sound like an old codger).

I checked out round trip for us from St. Louis to Chicago the first week of November. $16 round trip. Plus a 50 cent service charge.......Amazing. And, Mindy offered us her house to stay at. So, Looks like we are going on a bus trip in November. I am so psyched right now.

The $1.00 thing is to reel you in. It's limited time and all that. But, still......$16 round trip.....AWESOME!!!!

Have fun in the city!! That deal is so sweet. I will have to check Chicago to NY and maybe surprise me hubby on going to his sisters house.

It doesn't go from Chicago to NY.

KC to Michigan is as far as that train goes.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ALright ladies, im needing some prayers this morning. Yesterday i did not talk to my SO all day, nor night for the first time in 4 months, so i automatically knew something was wrong, i tossed and turned all night. The last time i talked to my SO he was getting off work monday night and heading to Margaritaville, He usually calls when he leaves despite the hour to let me know he is heading home, but he never did. Tuesday is his day off. No call, well i just get a call this morning from his friend reggie saying he got hit by a car!!! and is kind of ok!!!!! WTH...is kind of okay...his phone is destroyed and i have no way to get in contact with him. His friend reggies patois was so heavy i could barely figure out what the heck he was saying.....OMG!!! i have to go to work this morning and im about to have dang anxiety attack. Guys pray for us ok, i really am needing to find out if he is okay and what is going on. I tell him about walking in the road all the time, but he doesnt listen. Lets hope he is ok. Thanks.. i just needed to ramble a little, until i can calm down so i dont start bawling :crying:

Oh Honey, You are definitely in my prayers! Do you have the phone number for any of his family members? He will be fine...the good Lord did not carry you both to this point to drop you now...Have Faith Chica and NEVER stop praying!

Bless-ed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Honey.....what happened? How badly is he hurt? Did you find out anything new?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.