Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy monday everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend. JaEng, I have to echo what everyone else has said, your son is super adorable and I just love your creative pics.

Sunny, I am glad things are moving along, hope you get a drop off date soon.

I am still hanging in there but still very upset about my current relationship status.. :( The one thing that keeps me going is the thought of holding my baby girl in my arms in a few months, everytime I feel a kick (which is quite often) it reminds me of what awaits.. I can't wait to see her already!

Thanks mommy girl... I hope that I hear something soon. You hang in there and things will work themselves out. Have you picked out a name for the baby?

Irie, those picutures are so darn cute. You and Louis look very nice together, and your daugther is the cutest...

Sunny, picking a name is sooo hard for me! I am so indecisive at times. I thought I had a name chosen but now not so sure.. I am not sure if its too common.

I'm gladly taking suggestions from you ladies. :whistle:

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hello to everybody in the yardie and foreign thread. I have been lurking around for a while now but I was a bit shy to post anything. Big up to honeychild36 and sunnyja21 for bringing me out of my shell :) I see how everybody try to have fun in this forum while waiting for their love ones to come up, I wish everybody good luck in their Visa Journey and beyond.

Don't let this be your last post jski37, I'm so glad to see you in the yardie thread. Stick around because there's plenty of information here that will help you with your journey. I know our timelines are close, so we'll be going through this together.... lol Much luck to you! :)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Happy monday everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend. JaEng, I have to echo what everyone else has said, your son is super adorable and I just love your creative pics.

I am still hanging in there but still very upset about my current relationship status.. :( The one thing that keeps me going is the thought of holding my baby girl in my arms in a few months, everytime I feel a kick (which is quite often) it reminds me of what awaits.. I can't wait to see her already!

Thanks mommy girl... I hope that I hear something soon. You hang in there and things will work themselves out. Have you picked out a name for the baby?

Irie, those picutures are so darn cute. You and Louis look very nice together, and your daugther is the cutest...

Sunny, picking a name is sooo hard for me! I am so indecisive at times. I thought I had a name chosen but now not so sure.. I am not sure if its too common.

There are so many names to choose from. It would be hard for me too....

Here's a few:

Kiyah

Kayla

Raven

Raya

Nia

Amber

Oh and Sha-nay-nay...lol Don't you dare!

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Happy monday everyone,

Here's a few:

Kiyah

Kayla

Raven

Raya

Nia

Amber

Oh! Kaya is my next daughter's name! :-) Kaya Noel (Louis' mom's maiden name)!!!

Those are great names! ESPECIALLY Shanaynay!! :-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Happy monday everyone,

Here's a few:

Kiyah

Kayla

Raven

Raya

Nia

Amber

:lol: no girl, I'm not crazy! :lol:

Its funny that the first two names you picked start with a K cause I really want a K name. I always said I liked the name Kayla since I was younger but then two of my friends went and named their daughters that so there goes that. The name I had in mind is Kayley, Kayleigh, Kaylie, Kaylee (not sure how to spell it) but now I'm not too sure.

Anyway I should be in bed sleeping already...goodnight.

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

welcome jski ...

Jax I'm hanging in there...antcipating sept due date can't wait...

why can't u take Jay Jay in the sun ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
welcome jski ...

Jax I'm hanging in there...antcipating sept due date can't wait...

why can't u take Jay Jay in the sun ?

This what i was wondering, but didnt want to ask cause I figured since i dont have kids maybe its common knowledge to mothers....but i never heard of this.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LAWNYYYYYYYYYYY and Wakeyyyyyy. :lol::lol:

Good luck today girls. :thumbs: You both are in my thoughts and prayers for a very successful interview. Had to stop in to do this before I go to work..not knowing what my work day holds and if I would be able to do this later. (F)(L);)

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Happy monday everyone,

Ashley/Ashlee

Kamya

Kamora

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Irie, between you and JaEnglish, Mommy2B and Army wife, as well as the other new mommies, i have baby on the brain these days :wacko: .

I second that! THanks for all the well wishes on the job - I am keeping my fingers crossed - My company has this big push on cross functional training, so I am going to argue that it would expose me to a new area of the company, plus I am doing my Masters in HR right now - and I really like all of our HR attorneys.

Welcome Jski! Don't be a stranger!

Sending positive vibes to lawny and wakey today - I am in training all day, but can't wait to log in and hear good news!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

JA English,

I will put out some feeler to some of my contacts, You may want to try this website too. http://www.co.pg.md.us/Employment.

I will send you some more information later. I have emails from friends and foe who may have sent me a job posting to pass on to intrested parties.

Be Bless

Roxanne

Thank you!!

Checking out the website now!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Father, we come to you today to ask for your support and guidance as two of our sistahs go through the interview process today. Lawny and Wakey need your angels to walk along with them today, to help guide them right on through those interview questions today lord. Without you lord we are nothing and we know this. Lord, stand beside their fiancés and help them to answer those questions without any hesitation. Comfort them and send them all out if the embassy doors and back to us with smiling faces. Amen…

ROC

Timeline

Amen......

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Father, we come to you today to ask for your support and guidance as two of our sistahs go through the interview process today. Lawny and Wakey need your angels to walk along with them today, to help guide them right on through those interview questions today lord. Without you lord we are nothing and we know this. Lord, stand beside their fiancés and help them to answer those questions without any hesitation. Comfort them and send them all out if the embassy doors and back to us with smiling faces. Amen…

Amen! Lots of good vibes going their way! (L)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.