Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy monday everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend. JaEng, I have to echo what everyone else has said, your son is super adorable and I just love your creative pics.

Sunny, I am glad things are moving along, hope you get a drop off date soon.

I am still hanging in there but still very upset about my current relationship status.. :( The one thing that keeps me going is the thought of holding my baby girl in my arms in a few months, everytime I feel a kick (which is quite often) it reminds me of what awaits.. I can't wait to see her already!

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning everyone! This is going to be a crazy week for me - I am in a training class from 9a - 4p every day, and have to try to do my regular job around that :huh: I submitted my resume for a new position within my company, so please say a prayer for me - It's an Immigration manager position, lol

This was a great weekend - We went out on my friend's father's boat Sat, sailing up the CT river - just a really relaxed girls day out.

Unruly, sending positive thoughts your way for AW's interview today -

Sus, good luck on applying for your new postion.

Roxcie

Happy monday everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend. JaEng, I have to echo what everyone else has said, your son is super adorable and I just love your creative pics.

I am still hanging in there but still very upset about my current relationship status.. :( The one thing that keeps me going is the thought of holding my baby girl in my arms in a few months, everytime I feel a kick (which is quite often) it reminds me of what awaits.. I can't wait to see her already!

Good afternoon, hang in there . Sometmes it may seem as if things are not going right, but only the strong survive.

Be Blessed

Roxcie

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy monday everyone,

Nice to hear from you!! Let that baby girl be your driving force. My son and daughter are 4 1/2 years apart because I was determined not to bring another child into this crazy world, especially in a rocky marriage, but more often than not she has been my anchor, especially through my divorce.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy monday everyone,

Your little bundle of joy will be here before you know it. She will change your world and everything in it. Stay strong with positive vibes.

One Luv

Jax

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Yadies,

Happy Monday n I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend...mine was ok I just hang at home with the family!

I have a question that I want to ask n I know the only place to get a honest opinion is here!!

my husband n I was contemplating what he should wear to the AOS interview next month...so I need your advices

We came up with two options:

Army uniform(ACUs)

Casual attire/dress pants & button-up shirt?

But we don't know if he can wear his Uniform so here s were you guys come in!!

you think it's wise for him to wear is uniform or dress casual??

Psst Ja Eng. Damn!! ur son is adorable, how about a playdate with my daughter?...lol j/k :P

.........AOS JOURNEY.........

03.25.2008 Sent AOS/I-130 package

03.27.2008 Package recieved at Chicago Lockbox

03.28.2008 Priority Date

04.07.2008 Recieved all 3 NOAs

04.09.2008 All checks cashed

04.18.2008 AOS touched/EAD touched

04.22.2008 Received RFE for I-864EZ

04.23.2008 Sent RFE back

04.24.2008 Delivered at Lee's Summit, MO

04.26.2008 Bio appointment DONE!

05.01.2008 Update: RFE recieved & case resume

05.02.2008 AOS touched

05.05.2008 EAD touched

05.07.2008 AOS touched

06.03.2008 EAD Card production ordered (CRIS)

06.05.2008 EAD Approval notice sent (CRIS)

06.07.2008 EAD in mail/Interveiw Letter recieved

06.09.2008 Applied for SSN

06.24.2008 SSN recieved

07.29.2008 Initial Interview: Denver @ 7:30am : APPROVED

07.31.2008 I-130 Touched for the first time

08.05.2008 Welcome Letter & I-130 approval notice recieved

08.12.2008 GC recieved

08.14.2008 Celebrate my 25th Bday...GC is the perfect Bday gift : )

09.01.2008 Hubby gets deployed for 12 months : (

04.29.2010 Removing condition

Note:I recieved Interview Letter in EXACTLY 4 months after filing!!

Total days of filing to approval: 124 days

11mg6wx.png

21nhzdg.jpg

Timeline

I personally don't think it matters, Army. As long as his papers are in order, it's all relative.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Ok showing off the kids... mine isnt an itty bitty baby anymore... but here is a pic from today.

1005279qp7.th.jpg

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Ok showing off the kids... mine isnt an itty bitty baby anymore... but here is a pic from today.

1005279qp7.th.jpg

Great pics Cat!! How is Louis handling the "cold"??? I see he is wearing long sleeves!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

1005279qp7.th.jpg

Great pics Cat!! How is Louis handling the "cold"??? I see he is wearing long sleeves!

Yes it is a good thing I had a couple fleeces for him to wear. They are men's so he will wear them.

It isnt too bad though - I think he is acclimating pretty well.

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

1005279qp7.th.jpg

Yes it is a good thing I had a couple fleeces for him to wear. They are men's so he will wear them.

Cute pics Irie. You both make a beautiful couple. And might I not forget...your daughter is beautiful especially as she is rocking that head wrap as Louis is. :yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

1005279qp7.th.jpg

Cute pics Irie. You both make a beautiful couple. And might I not forget...your daughter is beautiful especially as she is rocking that head wrap as Louis is. :yes:

aww thanks...

They are the Rasta twins! LOL

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have one too! LOL... but there is NO WAY Tierra could fit in it now!!

JAE - those are great pics! I was a photo major in college but just never make time to sell andthing or do portraits etc. I would really like to make money doing what I love to do!

Do you have a studio? What do you use for backgrounds?

Was thinking about this and yes I know what you mean.

I love photography, but I think the market is not only over-saturated with photography, but most people buy a point and shoot digicam and just take their own instead of hiring a photographer.

Photography for me is a serious hobby, but I have no plans to do it full time. Again, photography is mostly free-lance, I would be scared to rely on it to pay the rent!!

Most of the money I make goes straight back into buying accessories, even though now I have pretty much everything I need!!

Also, I have bought stuff like a camera battery grip, external flash battery, so my operating costs are almost nil....

You ever thought of doing photography of architecture and interiors? The market for this is open because its always hard for designers to find a good photographer to take their finished work shots.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
I have one too! LOL... but there is NO WAY Tierra could fit in it now!!

JAE - those are great pics! I was a photo major in college but just never make time to sell andthing or do portraits etc. I would really like to make money doing what I love to do!

Do you have a studio? What do you use for backgrounds?

Was thinking about this and yes I know what you mean.

I love photography, but I think the market is not only over-saturated with photography, but most people buy a point and shoot digicam and just take their own instead of hiring a photographer.

Photography for me is a serious hobby, but I have no plans to do it full time. Again, photography is mostly free-lance, I would be scared to rely on it to pay the rent!!

Most of the money I make goes straight back into buying accessories, even though now I have pretty much everything I need!!

Also, I have bought stuff like a camera battery grip, external flash battery, so my operating costs are almost nil....

You ever thought of doing photography of architecture and interiors? The market for this is open because its always hard for designers to find a good photographer to take their finished work shots.

I have done a bit of that also. My mom works for a RealEstate agent and have done some pictures for a few agents. I really need to get assertive and get my a$$ in gear. There is so much I could do. I wish I had more business sense.

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.