Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

I liked these! :thumbs: I don't agree with the Calypso thing either. What does the 2 foot table mean? I have an idea but never heard this statement.

Means oral sex :whistle:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gilli..YES ! dem work..we have 3yrs under our belt....no easy road but they do work....hooraay for the anniversaries

For real we've hit quite a few bumps in the road... we just tighten the set belt a likkle tighter, it helps to smooth out the bumps :lol::yes:

:lol: That's the truth.

Good morning.

Timeline
Gilli..YES ! dem work..we have 3yrs under our belt....no easy road but they do work....hooraay for the anniversaries

For real we've hit quite a few bumps in the road... we just tighten the set belt a likkle tighter, it helps to smooth out the bumps :lol::yes:

isn't that the truth...Sonny how's ur shopping going :)

And your hubby's iphone!!!! :lol: :lol:

For whatever reason, I LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing about anniversaries...b/c so many people believe that our SO's are using us for a green card or some other ignorant reason...I just love when love conquers all and proves them wrong! Don't get me wrong...I'm sure many do just marry for green cards but just not us! So don't let a few bad apples spoil it for the bunch!

I know what you mean about bumps in the road...but that's with HENNYTING worth having and keeping...& my Missa Young ain't going NO WHERE!! We always tell each other "I deserve you and you desrve me!"...through miserable days and happy ones!

Bless-ed,

Gill

I love hearing about JA/American marriage success stories. I overheard a conversation between two of my co-workers last week...one asked if I was still married to THAT Jamaican. The other said yes and she is very happy. I guess some people find it hard to believe we made it this far. Oh well...

I love hearing about JA/American marriage success stories. I overheard a conversation between two of my co-workers last week...one asked if I was still married to THAT Jamaican. The other said yes and she is very happy. I guess some people find it hard to believe we made it this far. Oh well...

You go girl!!

Can imagine how you laughed after the co-worker

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

You go girl!!

Can imagine how you laughed after the co-worker

It definitely made me :D. I had to run to a meeting so I didn't get to hear the rest of the conversation but apparently she couldn't believe that my Jamaican husband could afford to buy my wedding ring :wacko: Maybe she thought we didn't make it so I ran out and brought my own ring because it's not a traditional wedding ring. I just laughed it off....

Timeline

How long do you have to wait before your baby can travel out of the country. One year? Anyone know...Just curious....

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

How long do you have to wait before your baby can travel out of the country. One year? Anyone know...Just curious....

I think most airlines will take the baby at 7 days old.

I would wait probably a month or two.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Good afternoon,

In regard to this question, I would probably follow the advise of my pediatric, and the airline on this.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Timeline

Good afternoon,

In regard to this question, I would probably follow the advise of my pediatric, and the airline on this.

Be Bless

Roxcie

I will check with the Dr..... I would like to take the baby to Jamaica but i was wondering when is too soon or not. I would guess it would depend on what vaccinations they have maybe....

Boy its hot here the air just cut on. Keep cool everybody. Im about to go make me a Mango/Papaya smoothie! and cool off.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

December would be two mos right on time for holidays! we havent been back yet. Its almost been 9 months im missing seeing the blue water :(

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

December would be two mos right on time for holidays! we havent been back yet. Its almost been 9 months im missing seeing the blue water :(

Kim..I took Kimora when she was about 2 1/2mths..I think I did that because of a shot she had to get...don't remember..

the shot didn't prevent her from traveling..but i just wanted to get at least 2..she was a newborn and going to be on an airplane with hundreds of others..i'm phobic :)

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I was bored and i just had to :)

MADNESS

ditto bored over here!

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

Good afternoon,

Be Bless

Roxcie

I will check with the Dr..... I would like to take the baby to Jamaica but i was wondering when is too soon or not. I would guess it would depend on what vaccinations they have maybe....

Boy its hot here the air just cut on. Keep cool everybody. Im about to go make me a Mango/Papaya smoothie! and cool off.

You can take a baby after a few weeks to a month of being born. It took us about one month to get Jaylyn's passport. We are taking Jaylyn in July. She will be three months old. We thought that would be great because she has had some of her shots. The only thing that stinks is that she is not suppose to be in the sun so we will be staying inside all the time we are there.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

JAENGLISH that is such a cute picture of your son. You should become a proffesional photographer because your pictures of him are so adorable. What a cute little boy you have.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.