Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OKAY.....so the embassy replies to my email about my fiance's physical and him coming back to pick it up. Well, that will ease my mind a bit. JG -- Thanks.

"Yes, this is a new procedure. The results are placed in a sealed

envelope and given to the applicant to be taken in at the time of the

interview."

Good Deal Lawny :thumbs: ...so you can go from there! But at least you won't walk in blind and have them tell you some foolishness like...denied b/c you brought your own medical results! You know h JA embassy...henny dyam ting is possible! :wacko:

Bless,

Gill

Well, basically, that's what I didn't want to happen...and I made sure I printed out all communications with the embassy.

FOR THOSE OF US IN THE DC AREA...

Ya'll see what's going on ooutside. Look like I'm working late. Mi naw drive home inah dat. I can't even see out my windows.

whatever dat is, is heading here soon, just heard one rass boom. and mi haffi go and pick up di children dem, today.

so I bought mr jengs his lunch, first he said not bad, then he said the rice was fresh, dem nuh trow nuh salt inna di pot, then the man actually said he wished we lived closer too Sally's,

Wah u a seh JENGS...fus u bring im lunch an im a complain...lawd gaad. I already told Marcel we not going out to eat...he always got something to say about the food and if di people dem wash dem hands...mi naw badah wid dat. He's with my mom now. Been there since the crack of dawn. I wonder what they talking about.

lol, is nuh my cooking him a complain bout, i bought him lunch from somewhere and took it to him, he don't work far from me. lol

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
OKAY.....so the embassy replies to my email about my fiance's physical and him coming back to pick it up. Well, that will ease my mind a bit. JG -- Thanks.

interview."

Good Deal Lawny :thumbs: ...so you can go from there! But at least you won't walk in blind and have them tell you some foolishness like...denied b/c you brought your own medical results! You know h JA embassy...henny dyam ting is possible! :wacko:

Bless,

Gill

Well, basically, that's what I didn't want to happen...and I made sure I printed out all communications with the embassy.

Ya'll see what's going on ooutside. Look like I'm working late. Mi naw drive home inah dat. I can't even see out my windows.

whatever dat is, is heading here soon, just heard one rass boom. and mi haffi go and pick up di children dem, today.

so I bought mr jengs his lunch, first he said not bad, then he said the rice was fresh, dem nuh trow nuh salt inna di pot, then the man actually said he wished we lived closer too Sally's,

Wah u a seh JENGS...fus u bring im lunch an im a complain...lawd gaad. I already told Marcel we not going out to eat...he always got something to say about the food and if di people dem wash dem hands...mi naw badah wid dat. He's with my mom now. Been there since the crack of dawn. I wonder what they talking about.

lol, is nuh my cooking him a complain bout, i bought him lunch from somewhere and took it to him, he don't work far from me. lol

Mi know seh u can cook. Lawd...how mi wish smadi can bring mi lunch. Mi no care how it taste...mi ago grateful mi naw complain. Sorry fi Marcel...mi no like cook wid salt. I don't like the taste.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

interview."

Bless,

Gill

Me too, I won't be leaving until 6:00 pm, can't deal with the fools in the traffic. Everyone will be in a rush to get home, I understand the parents trying to get to daycares, but the rest of the nuts.....just in a rush to get no where. So I will wait them out. Just finish watching the golf play off, so I will now put out a couple of memo, and listern to the radio.

I need to decide which visa application we should apply for the K3 or the CR-1.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

interview."

Bless,

Gill

Me too, I won't be leaving until 6:00 pm, can't deal with the fools in the traffic. Everyone will be in a rush to get home, I understand the parents trying to get to daycares, but the rest of the nuts.....just in a rush to get no where. So I will wait them out. Just finish watching the golf play off, so I will now put out a couple of memo, and listern to the radio.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Roxie you should look into this on the K3 and CR1 forums. There was alot of folks whose K3 was "adminstratively closed" due to USCIS phasing them out. Yes it was a hot mess! People saying they gonna sue and all this stuff. Not many K3's were getting processed out of VSC but still processed out of CSC, so it was all crazy. I don't know if it was resolved or if K3's are fully back. If u check out those forums u should hear more info on all this.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

interview."

Bless,

Gill

Be Bless

Roxcie

Roxie you should look into this on the K3 and CR1 forums. There was alot of folks whose K3 was "adminstratively closed" due to USCIS phasing them out. Yes it was a hot mess! People saying they gonna sue and all this stuff. Not many K3's were getting processed out of VSC but still processed out of CSC, so it was all crazy. I don't know if it was resolved or if K3's are fully back. If u check out those forums u should hear more info on all this.

I looked at both and I was going to go with the CR-1, but then someone told me to try for the K3. I will read the threads tonight and then I will proceed to send in our paperwork to begin this LONG journey.

Roxcie

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot:

I know this has been chatted about before but I can't remember the result. :wacko: With the new free medical care in JA, if you go to the clinic can you get your updated vaccinations under the free program? If so, has anyone done this succesfully?

Thanks Gals! (F)

My husband went to his clinic the other day (he lives in St. Elizabeth) and he asked that same question. He told me that they do give vaccines but its not for free...They charge JA3,500 for one shot and he needs two...

JGay, that sounds really high. I would get a second opinion. My husband went somewhere in Mobay or negril and he didn't mention that was the price.

Oops made a typo... :blush: ... he told me it is JA1,500 for each shot not 3,500...

This answers my question partially - last paragraph:http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20080507/business/business8.html

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Hey Jax...I have 13wks to go :angry:

BTW ..thank u all for ur prayers...God is good..everything is looking up :dance:

That is great to hear :star:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline

Just got out of the crazy traffic in D.C. what a mess. Why can't people just slow down. So, I decided to join my friend that's getting married while I'm in Jamaica for ther "BRIDAL BOOT CAMP"...mi rass! I must have been out of my damn mind. My friend lost 25 lbs in 6 weeks and toned. I lasted all of 10mins. I told one of the instructors to either kiss me of get out my face (with his fine self). The boot camp is run by an ex-marine couple. They've gotten so many request that they had to hire 6 more trainers...and they're making MAD money. When we got there they had women running in the rain. I can't feel my behind, my legs, my arms...DAMN...even my EYELASHES HURT...I know it's going to get worse by the morning. Gone to take a very hot bath and hit up the greygoose and cranberry juice. INSTRUCTOR had the nerve to ask if I was returning tomorrow...I answered him in PATWAH...u MUSAH MAD.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just got out of the crazy traffic in D.C. what a mess. Why can't people just slow down. So, I decided to join my friend that's getting married while I'm in Jamaica for ther "BRIDAL BOOT CAMP"...mi rass! I must have been out of my damn mind. My friend lost 25 lbs in 6 weeks and toned. I lasted all of 10mins. I told one of the instructors to either kiss me of get out my face (with his fine self). The boot camp is run by an ex-marine couple. They've gotten so many request that they had to hire 6 more trainers...and they're making MAD money. When we got there they had women running in the rain. I can't feel my behind, my legs, my arms...DAMN...even my EYELASHES HURT...I know it's going to get worse by the morning. Gone to take a very hot bath and hit up the greygoose and cranberry juice. INSTRUCTOR had the nerve to ask if I was returning tomorrow...I answered him in PATWAH...u MUSAH MAD.

:lol:

Hey, please e-mail the info.

I also joined a boot camp last week. It's in VA. My friends are looking for one in Maryland. Boy, it kicked my a@@. I keep asking myself....why I am paying for this????

Tre, where is this camp, I would like to join it for the summer. Even though i am married, i would love to join just to stay tone. Can you give me more information on this, By the way, enjoy that grey goose. I just got home too from that crazy DC traffic, and I had to pour me a glass of wine. when it rain in this area, EVERYONE is crazy. I left work at 6:00pm and there still was a back up on traffic. I'm going to eat my sald and drink this glass of wine. I love summer time in DC, then I'm going to take a long soak in my soaker tub.

Roxcie

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol:

Hey, please me e-mail the info.

I also joined a boot camp last week. It's in VA. My friends are looking for one in Maryland. Boy, it kicked my a@@. I keep asking myself....why I am paying for this????

Here's my info: www.achieve-fitness.com. Look at the women's only boot camp. They need one in PG county.

Edited by sjb1221

Timeline

I remember someone talking about skyaution.com before. how does this work. I went to the site and searched for airlines. There seems to be som many fees and surcharges that the minimum price for a flight from LAX to MBJ would be $550. That hardly sound like a deal to me. Is this correct. Can someone explain how this site works?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

I remember someone talking about skyaution.com before. how does this work. I went to the site and searched for airlines. There seems to be som many fees and surcharges that the minimum price for a flight from LAX to MBJ would be $550. That hardly sound like a deal to me. Is this correct. Can someone explain how this site works?

You have to read the fine print for each auction - each one has different fees included in it - Your total winning bid plus whatever fees, plus a one time $20 processing charge is what your final price is - I used it on my last trip to Negril, and just won an auction for Breezes in the Bahamas - The Breezes auction I won at $23 per night, plus a $34 per night tax - so it equals $57 per night total cost.

I have looked at some of the air auctions - they don't seem to be that great of a deal to me.

Have you ever tried farecompare.com? I like that site for searching flights, because I can play around with the dates and move them till I get what I want.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

LOL - Good for you Lawny!! It will hurt even worse when you get up tomorrow, but go tomorrow night and it will actually dull the pain. I visited my brother, who is a Navy Cheif, in SC for Christmas and while I was excited that I could wear flip-flops on Christmas Eve, he had me out there at 6 am every morning running with him. After a couple days it hurt worse if I didn't go. You go Gurl!!! :thumbs:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.