Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
all the time!!!! i just can't get over how she fit inside.....i just can't wrap my mind around that!! i just love to watch her when she does decide to sleep...and watch her smile....just too cute for words!!!

Something I wondered too!!

I also kept waking up to see if he was still breathing lol....

i have been doing that a lot!!! i just wake up and wait to hear something and if i don't i go over and put my hand on her chest which usually startless her :lol: so then i know she is ok....

Gill....yes she is sleeping through the night...she goes to bed usually around 9:30 and gets up around 7:30...wakes up a couple of times at night for her binky....the only thing that she has stopped doing is taking naps... :wacko: oh well...

Dwain always is checking if she is breathing to. I tell him to relax.

Shauna how do you get her to sleep that long? I think that is unusual for her age? I hardly can get on VJ anymore she is taking less naps up more during the days but is still feeding 2 to 3 hours. The longest she slept last night was 4 hours. She is pooping us out. You should see us. Dwain woke up today and said why am I so tired. I just laughed and said because your a daddy now.

Moring Mrs. B; I know you directed this to Shauna, but my son slept that long aslo from he was 6 weeks old. I took me 1 hour to nurse him 1/2 hour on each breast and I would start at 8:30 by the time 9:30 rolled around he was out. I also watch what I after 1pm everday. Gas will keepy your baby up all night. My mom said I'm blessed because at 4 weeks he was sleeping almost 5 hours. Then came the second stage when he got older I think it was like 8 months or so and started waking up ever 4 hours again by that time I was mixing my breastmilk with formula and he was out like a light; and heaven help me do I remember the pooping out states...it's the breastmilk it goes straight through them.

yup that is how Kaila was when she was just born...i would have to wake her up to feed her...then everyone would yell at me at say to just let her sleep...so i did and she got herself on her own sleeping schedule....she gets her last feeding right before bed and is out till 7:30ish....naps during the day are a differnt story.....i know formula holds them longer then breast milk....

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers ladies. I am trying to manage for the sake of my baby but this is the most difficult time of my life. I most likely lost the love of my life and it is all my fault. Please continue to keep me in your prayers.

Let me tell you something..You do not lose the 'love of your life' because of one mistake or two. I do not know anything about you or him, but know this, if he was truly the person you were meant to be with, you could not lose him just like that......I hope and pray I'm wrong, but I hope he's not playing games with you....

My prayers are with you....

Mommy2B.... you have done nothing wrong, true love don't fly out the window when faced with problems. Being the woman you are, I know you can over come any adversity that you may face. We here at VJ know that come Monday, you will be telling us that all is well.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
all the time!!!! i just can't get over how she fit inside.....i just can't wrap my mind around that!! i just love to watch her when she does decide to sleep...and watch her smile....just too cute for words!!!

Something I wondered too!!

I also kept waking up to see if he was still breathing lol....

i have been doing that a lot!!! i just wake up and wait to hear something and if i don't i go over and put my hand on her chest which usually startless her :lol: so then i know she is ok....

Gill....yes she is sleeping through the night...she goes to bed usually around 9:30 and gets up around 7:30...wakes up a couple of times at night for her binky....the only thing that she has stopped doing is taking naps... :wacko: oh well...

Dwain always is checking if she is breathing to. I tell him to relax.

Shauna how do you get her to sleep that long? I think that is unusual for her age? I hardly can get on VJ anymore she is taking less naps up more during the days but is still feeding 2 to 3 hours. The longest she slept last night was 4 hours. She is pooping us out. You should see us. Dwain woke up today and said why am I so tired. I just laughed and said because your a daddy now.

Moring Mrs. B; I know you directed this to Shauna, but my son slept that long aslo from he was 6 weeks old. I took me 1 hour to nurse him 1/2 hour on each breast and I would start at 8:30 by the time 9:30 rolled around he was out. I also watch what I after 1pm everday. Gas will keepy your baby up all night. My mom said I'm blessed because at 4 weeks he was sleeping almost 5 hours. Then came the second stage when he got older I think it was like 8 months or so and started waking up ever 4 hours again by that time I was mixing my breastmilk with formula and he was out like a light; and heaven help me do I remember the pooping out states...it's the breastmilk it goes straight through them.

yup that is how Kaila was when she was just born...i would have to wake her up to feed her...then everyone would yell at me at say to just let her sleep...so i did and she got herself on her own sleeping schedule....she gets her last feeding right before bed and is out till 7:30ish....naps during the day are a differnt story.....i know formula holds them longer then breast milk....

That is wonderful. Jaylyn does not nap during the days either. We went to my parents today for fathers day and she slept like 1/2 hour why we went to the park. She has to stay awake to see everything. She would fall asleep and then my mom would try to put her down and she would wake right up. She has one eye cracked slightly open before she falls fully asleep and you have to wait a 1/2 hour before you put her down or I end up holding her and falling asleep with her in the rocking chairs. I am going to see if I can put her to asleep now. Shauna what a blessing to have her sleep through the night.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning! (It's 3am!)... Louis is here! YAY! We just got in about 15 minutes ago. I had to pick him up in NH which is about 2 hours away. ...anyway.... he said everyone was so nice to him and immigration was a breeze! Wahooooooo!

Ok off to bed.

Everyone have a WONDERFUL Sunday.

:-) happy happy Cat

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Happy Father's Day to any fathers reading the thread....Happy Father's Day to all the mothers who are both mothers and fathers to their children...

Good Morning! (It's 3am!)... Louis is here! YAY! We just got in about 15 minutes ago. I had to pick him up in NH which is about 2 hours away. ...anyway.... he said everyone was so nice to him and immigration was a breeze! Wahooooooo!

Ok off to bed.

Awwww.....I remembered how it felt to know I was never gong back :)

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok off to bed.

Cat, I am so happy for you. I absolutely cannot wait until that day comes for me. I know you are beside your self with joy. No more long distance phone calls, letters etc. He is finally here with you. Welcome Louis to America from your VJ family for us and enjoy your days to come. Oh yeah and kiss that absolutely adorable little girl!!!

Peace

Honeychild

Timeline

Ok off to bed.

That is so awesome, Cat. I am very happy for you and Louis. Tell him welcome to the good Ole US of A and tell him also it is timeto start laughing at the silly comments made by his friends and family back home :lol::lol:

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Happy Father's Day to any fathers reading the thread....Happy Father's Day to all the mothers who are both mothers and fathers to their children...

Ok off to bed.

Awwww.....I remembered how it felt to know I was never gong back :)

Ditto. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY :dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Ok off to bed.

I'm so happy for you, Irie! :dance: I'm glad Louis made it there safely and y'all are finally together.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats to you both Irie and Louis.

I wish you guy's nothing but the best that life has to offer. I'm so happy for you!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Cat i still remember that night too..except my MIL was there :bonk:

hahaha,

congrats Iriecat on his homecomingl

so I take mr jengles out for father's day and he has to quiz the waiter on the fish, to make sure it's a whole-a fish. He is very picky when it comes to food, the two of us went out friday night and my man got ribs with the barbecue sauce on the side. and of course today he had to tell the waiter he wanted the fish with jamaican pepper. but I love him and today at the restaurant i'm thinking him and my grandmother are the two hardest people to please when it comes to food, my man actually opened his mouth and said how my grandmother was the hardest person he knows to please when it comes to food. I had to tell him about himself.

Kimmy,

did u invite the MIL to the baby shower :devil::devil:

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Timeline
Cat i still remember that night too..except my MIL was there :bonk:

Wah u a seh Kimmy......

JENGS...weh u deh?

Sunny did u send off the thing?

CAT....congratssssss with God's blessing that will be me on July 4th...making my own FIREWORKS :devil:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.