Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Irie:

Best of luck to you.... I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now. I know my stomach would be in knots from being so excited and nervous. I wish Louis a safe flight to NC and hope that you guy's have a wonderful romantic day/night together tomorrow. :dance:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just booked my older son's flight to London, he's spending the summer with his dad. he'll be away for 7 weeks....Got butterflies in my stomach, the longest I've ever been away from him was 2 weeks....But I know he'll have a wonderful time with his sisters, both his grandmothers, his uncles and my sister....Kinda scary, I know his dad wouldn't keep him, but I still can't help thinking imagine if he wanted to stay etc etc.....Going to tell him in the morning, he's really excited about going and flying on his own...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Irie:

Best of luck to you.... I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now. I know my stomach would be in knots from being so excited and nervous. I wish Louis a safe flight to NC and hope that you guy's have a wonderful romantic day/night together tomorrow. :dance:

Thanks so much! He will be ok... turns out the flight to NC is 1st class!

Then a shorter flight to NH. I will be leaving home around this time tomorrow to pick him up... 2 hour drive!

I wish a nice happy, loving and blessing full weekend to everyone!!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Just booked my older son's flight to London, he's spending the summer with his dad. he'll be away for 7 weeks....Got butterflies in my stomach, the longest I've ever been away from him was 2 weeks....But I know he'll have a wonderful time with his sisters, both his grandmothers, his uncles and my sister....Kinda scary, I know his dad wouldn't keep him, but I still can't help thinking imagine if he wanted to stay etc etc.....Going to tell him in the morning, he's really excited about going and flying on his own...

I know how you feel! My 6 year old (5 at the time) flew all by herself to FL from St Lucia last year and again to MD this past Thanksgiving. She is such a great traveler... she is a pro. But I really wish I didn't have to send her to her Father. I know she has fun for a little while and he wouldn't keep her (can't afford to!) But I would feel better with her right here with me.

Safe traveling to your son!

:-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Luck tomorrow Cat...sorry so late...but CONGRATS Tonya...enjoy the new phase of your relationship!!

Have a good weekend Ya'll and Sisters going through a struggle ..."Keep your head up, stay strong, positive and remember anything is possible with G-d by side!"

Many Blessings & love,

Gill

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG....I am so sorry to hear this. How long have they been missing?

Sending prayers your way.

Thanks, JG - she came and took him from school on Monday - after over 3 years of not calling, seeing him, nothing - Just took him, didn't tell anyone, didn't take any of his belongings, toys, his stuffed dog that he sleeps with every night, nothing - If I met her face to face right now I think one of us would be locked up!

Someone has got to know her whereabouts. I wish you luck in finding her.

What school was it? What part of JA?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know how you feel! My 6 year old (5 at the time) flew all by herself to FL from St Lucia last year and again to MD this past Thanksgiving. She is such a great traveler... she is a pro. But I really wish I didn't have to send her to her Father. I know she has fun for a little while and he wouldn't keep her (can't afford to!) But I would feel better with her right here with me.

Safe traveling to your son!

:-)

All the best!! Have fun with this new stage of the relationship. It is so much fun. :star:

OMG....I am so sorry to hear this. How long have they been missing?

Sending prayers your way.

Thanks, JG - she came and took him from school on Monday - after over 3 years of not calling, seeing him, nothing - Just took him, didn't tell anyone, didn't take any of his belongings, toys, his stuffed dog that he sleeps with every night, nothing - If I met her face to face right now I think one of us would be locked up!

Oh my!! Sorry to hear this news. If it was the states it would be harder to do that. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Good Luck tomorrow Cat...sorry so late...but CONGRATS Tonya...enjoy the new phase of your relationship!!

Have a good weekend Ya'll and Sisters going through a struggle ..."Keep your head up, stay strong, positive and remember anything is possible with G-d by side!"

Many Blessings & love,

Gill

Praying for your sister Gill that all will be healed. (F)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers ladies. I am trying to manage for the sake of my baby but this is the most difficult time of my life. I most likely lost the love of my life and it is all my fault. Please continue to keep me in your prayers.

Oh, hell no.....don't you even go there, playing that blame game. It takes two to tango in every situation. Nothing it ALL your fault. Please don't think that.

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry.

Ditto I am keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Don't just blame yourself. I know it is hard to be a single parent so I am praying he will come around and be there for you and your little girl.

I just bought Dwain and my brother this book for fathers day it is great. STRONG FATHERS STRONG DAUGHTERS. I recommended it for any fathers who have young daughters.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
:ranting:

sO, i FOUND OUT our Insurance plan for maternity coverage changes.,..those suckers changed it from a copay 1st visit to a $40 copay EVERY visit..i wanna choke our administrator....why would u change a maternity leave coverage... :bonk:

Kim,

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!! $40.00!!!!!! Are they serious!!!! Yeah, I'd be heated too!

That's foolishness!

Gill

Oh my!! How can they do that. 40 bucks! That is murder. How many weeks left Kimmy?

I freaked when my changed from 15 to 20 so now I will be quiet.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
all the time!!!! i just can't get over how she fit inside.....i just can't wrap my mind around that!! i just love to watch her when she does decide to sleep...and watch her smile....just too cute for words!!!

Something I wondered too!!

I also kept waking up to see if he was still breathing lol....

i have been doing that a lot!!! i just wake up and wait to hear something and if i don't i go over and put my hand on her chest which usually startless her :lol: so then i know she is ok....

Gill....yes she is sleeping through the night...she goes to bed usually around 9:30 and gets up around 7:30...wakes up a couple of times at night for her binky....the only thing that she has stopped doing is taking naps... :wacko: oh well...

Dwain always is checking if she is breathing to. I tell him to relax.

Shauna how do you get her to sleep that long? I think that is unusual for her age? I hardly can get on VJ anymore she is taking less naps up more during the days but is still feeding 2 to 3 hours. The longest she slept last night was 4 hours. She is pooping us out. You should see us. Dwain woke up today and said why am I so tired. I just laughed and said because your a daddy now.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Everyone have a wonderful Fathers Day Weekend!! :whistle:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline
all the time!!!! i just can't get over how she fit inside.....i just can't wrap my mind around that!! i just love to watch her when she does decide to sleep...and watch her smile....just too cute for words!!!

i have been doing that a lot!!! i just wake up and wait to hear something and if i don't i go over and put my hand on her chest which usually startless her :lol: so then i know she is ok....

Gill....yes she is sleeping through the night...she goes to bed usually around 9:30 and gets up around 7:30...wakes up a couple of times at night for her binky....the only thing that she has stopped doing is taking naps... :wacko: oh well...

Shauna how do you get her to sleep that long? I think that is unusual for her age? I hardly can get on VJ anymore she is taking less naps up more during the days but is still feeding 2 to 3 hours. The longest she slept last night was 4 hours. She is pooping us out. You should see us. Dwain woke up today and said why am I so tired. I just laughed and said because your a daddy now.

Moring Mrs. B; I know you directed this to Shauna, but my son slept that long aslo from he was 6 weeks old. I took me 1 hour to nurse him 1/2 hour on each breast and I would start at 8:30 by the time 9:30 rolled around he was out. I also watch what I after 1pm everday. Gas will keepy your baby up all night. My mom said I'm blessed because at 4 weeks he was sleeping almost 5 hours. Then came the second stage when he got older I think it was like 8 months or so and started waking up ever 4 hours again by that time I was mixing my breastmilk with formula and he was out like a light; and heaven help me do I remember the pooping out states...it's the breastmilk it goes straight through them.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

My son is 9 months, he still wakes up every 3-4 hours to feed, but I'm still breastfeeding.

I think it's common for breastfed babies not to sleep through the night until they are weaned.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG, I am sure people know where she is - No one is talking to DJ though - Not sure of the name of the school, but over in Portland. It's just a matter of time before DJ finds someone who will take money to rat her out - I am trying to have faith that he will be back with us soon.

Irie, enjoy your day and Louis' arrival, that's so exciting!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Moring Mrs. B; I know you directed this to Shauna, but my son slept that long aslo from he was 6 weeks old. I took me 1 hour to nurse him 1/2 hour on each breast and I would start at 8:30 by the time 9:30 rolled around he was out. I also watch what I after 1pm everday. Gas will keepy your baby up all night. My mom said I'm blessed because at 4 weeks he was sleeping almost 5 hours. Then came the second stage when he got older I think it was like 8 months or so and started waking up ever 4 hours again by that time I was mixing my breastmilk with formula and he was out like a light; and heaven help me do I remember the pooping out states...it's the breastmilk it goes straight through them.

My son is 9 months, he still wakes up every 3-4 hours to feed, but I'm still breastfeeding.

I think it's common for breastfed babies not to sleep through the night until they are weaned.

Thanks ladies that is what I was thinking because I am nursing. I was also wondering if the rice cereal is also helping her sleep. I am going to try to nurse up to 6 months. I hope it will work when I go back to work. If not I did it for at least 4 months :). Which I thought I would never last after the first week.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.