Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i know they can't do anything in regards to her taking him..but if she is not feeding him, sending him to school and such..is that now a different case ?

But we would have to find her to prove that -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ladies,

I just want to say thanks for being so helpful throughout this process. I really appreciate the advice I have received here.

But it seems my journey is ending... I am devastated. I don't know what I am going to do. I was in the hospital last night from bad false contractions.

Thanks again for your help. Good luck to you on the rest of your process.

Michelle

Oh, Lord, please watch over my sisters yesterday, TODAY and tomorrow. LORD, please give us your STRENGTH...please surround us father God. I/WE can't take anymore bad news today. I/WE need you, right HERE, RIGHT NOW. Please help US...

God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;

Enjoying one moment at a time;

Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;

Taking, as He did, this sinful world

as it is, not as I would have it;

Trusting that He will make all things right

if I surrender to His Will;

That I may be reasonably happy in this life

and supremely happy with Him

Forever in the next.

Amen.

AMEN

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[Enjoy your cake baking Ruly! :lol: Please let me know how it turns out!

Bless, Gill

P.S.- I LOVE your avatar!!!!!

P.P.S- Why did thos boys eat all the marzipan frosting off our Wedding cake!!? I caught them when they were about to start on the braata- (1 year Anniversary cake) !! Left the cake just nyamed off the dyam frosting...BOYS!!!! :no:

Thank ya, Gil! I love me some Barack and Michelle!! Black love, you can't beat it :)

I hear yuh! I love the way they interact with each other. They give pounds he taps her on the butt...soooo different from George and Laura...I LOVE IT!!! Not to mention they ALWAYS have eah others backs!!! They are a real tag team! Gwaan through Obama's!!!

:thumbs:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
English u is a hot mess...JG she join the outlaws

outlaws:

JG

Kimmy

English

:rofl:

You read my mind, Kimmy!

English u is a hot mess...JG she join the outlaws

outlaws:

JG

Kimmy

English

:rofl:

look at di facety bunch dem :P

Jealousy is so unbecoming. You have to earn it, you know!

LOL.. ha, JG, mi nuh ave a jealous bone in mi body mi gyal, i don't hate, I just CELEBRATE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok..Quana

Ur officially inducted in the hall of outlaws :dance::rofl:

(bows down at the outlaws feet) I'm not worthy.. I'm not worthy..

LOL.. I love u girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

i am over here cracking up....u r hilarious !!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
The police have already said that they can't do anything - that she is his mother and can take him where she wants - unfortunately, there is no signed custody order or anything. Until DJ figures out where she is living or gets someone to spill the beans, we have no clue - Hopefully he can find someone she knows that is crooked enough to accept a payoff to rat her out.

On a more positive note, I just won a Skyauction for Breezes Bahamas at $57 pp per night AI!

Awesome Sus! That is something to look forward to. I need to check that site out.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
The police have already said that they can't do anything - that she is his mother and can take him where she wants - unfortunately, there is no signed custody order or anything. Until DJ figures out where she is living or gets someone to spill the beans, we have no clue - Hopefully he can find someone she knows that is crooked enough to accept a payoff to rat her out.

On a more positive note, I just won a Skyauction for Breezes Bahamas at $57 pp per night AI!

Awesome Sus! That is something to look forward to. I need to check that site out.

$ 57/night WHAT.. Skyauction here I come WOW!!! :thumbs:

hi ladies,

I just want to say thanks for being so helpful throughout this process. I really appreciate the advice I have received here.

But it seems my journey is ending... I am devastated. I don't know what I am going to do. I was in the hospital last night from bad false contractions.

Thanks again for your help. Good luck to you on the rest of your process.

Michelle

Mommy, I tried to message you, but your messenger is off.

Can I just say that if you need someone to talk to, please feel free to message me day or night...been there done that with being pregnant and having MAJOR relationship difficulties....Was the hardest thing I've ever been through....

I pray you remain strong for YOU and your baby...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

lawd, just 10am an mi bored already.....I need a JOB dammit!

You can have mine Jaenglish!! I'm telling you gurl, you should be a PI. Set up your own biz of it!! :dance:

Lol, funniest thing I was actually eyeing some PI jobs but decided I couldn't deal with the hours :rofl:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Is the $57/night all-inclusive? Even if it isn't that is one heck of a deal!

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Is the $57/night all-inclusive? Even if it isn't that is one heck of a deal!

Oops! My reading skills are off today. I see that it is all-inclusive.

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.