Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OKAY...mi call Mobay Hope and she said they doing a pickups now. You can pick up the medical for your interview. It's in a sealed envelope. It's up to you. You can either have them deliver it or you can come back and pick it up. He lives 2 mins from Mobay Hope, so he say he going to pick it up.

Lawny,

Did the 202# say whether the embassy would accept it from the applicant? Ken also didn't live far from MoBay Hope...but he had it mailed...cause he didn't want to hear any foolishness about tampering. Gurl, these crazy details will drive you mad...cause the embassy is so darn specific. Just double check to make sure. Seriously, ya'll know I would call that 202# 3 times ask the same question and get 2 different answers!!

Bless,

Gill

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
OKAY...mi call Mobay Hope and she said they doing a pickups now. You can pick up the medical for your interview. It's in a sealed envelope. It's up to you. You can either have them deliver it or you can come back and pick it up. He lives 2 mins from Mobay Hope, so he say he going to pick it up.

Lawny,

Did the 202# say whether the embassy would accept it from the applicant? Ken also didn't live far from MoBay Hope...but he had it mailed...cause he didn't want to hear any foolishness about tampering. Gurl, these crazy details will drive you mad...cause the embassy is so darn specific. Just double check to make sure. Seriously, ya'll know I would call that 202# 3 times ask the same question and get 2 different answers!!

Bless,

Gill

Okay. Now, mi a get RAHTID MAD...I called the 202# (1st time told) the medical will be mailed to Kingston; (2nd time told) the benificary can pick up the medical and hand-carry it to the interview...wah di RASS...mi tell di man seh mi just call an dem tell mi sumtin different. See mi caan badah wid dis bbclaatt rubbish. Mi no come dis far fi hit stumbling block.

Gill, the woman at Mobay hope seh dem just start do dis. You know wah mi ago do..mi ago e-mail di embassy. I don't want him to not go and get it them it don't end up getting to Kingston...mi no know wah fi do. :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny, mek me fass inna yuh binnis. I see you are planning on getting married 7/23. What kind of wedding are you planning on having? I know you have a great big family and I can just imagine all the food and stuff you will have there. Just sitting here thinking of you and your upcoming wedding. lol

Claire, mi a go to the JP 5mins. $55/can't beat that. Then we're going to this garden to take pictures and go to lunch...then ROOKSING in Miami later on :devil: . My dress came today and it's beautiful all of $39. It's a short off the shoulder summer dress (cream). I hope I don't look like a DUMPLIN in it. We're planning on having a large wedding in Jamaica in a few years. We'll see it plays out. Since most of his family and friends are in Jamaica. We're both from HUGE families and Jamaica will be the only place we can afford to have a large wedding. My aunts wedding on the 21st of this month has well over 500 guest. But you know Jamaicans, it will be closer to 700 people like my cousin's wedding in May last year.

Sounds good and I know you will be beautiful. (L) Simple and cost effective that is the best way. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

Okay. Now, mi a get RAHTID MAD...I called the 202# (1st time told) the medical will be mailed to Kingston; (2nd time told) the benificary can pick up the medical and hand-carry it to the interview...wah di RASS...mi tell di man seh mi just call an dem tell mi sumtin different. See mi caan badah wid dis bbclaatt rubbish. Mi no come dis far fi hit stumbling block.

Gill, the woman at Mobay hope seh dem just start do dis. You know wah mi ago do..mi ago e-mail di embassy. I don't want him to not go and get it them it don't end up getting to Kingston...mi no know wah fi do. :crying:

Lawny, since you are feeling pulled in so many directions, I was err on the side of being cautious and have them mail it to the embassy. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Lawny, mek me fass inna yuh binnis. I see you are planning on getting married 7/23. What kind of wedding are you planning on having? I know you have a great big family and I can just imagine all the food and stuff you will have there. Just sitting here thinking of you and your upcoming wedding. lol

Claire, mi a go to the JP 5mins. $55/can't beat that. Then we're going to this garden to take pictures and go to lunch...then ROOKSING in Miami later on :devil: . My dress came today and it's beautiful all of $39. It's a short off the shoulder summer dress (cream). I hope I don't look like a DUMPLIN in it. We're planning on having a large wedding in Jamaica in a few years. We'll see it plays out. Since most of his family and friends are in Jamaica. We're both from HUGE families and Jamaica will be the only place we can afford to have a large wedding. My aunts wedding on the 21st of this month has well over 500 guest. But you know Jamaicans, it will be closer to 700 people like my cousin's wedding in May last year.

Sounds like FI MI!!

My dress was $39.99 off Ebay :lol:

Shoes were $20 from Loehmans....Actually for my FIRST legal wedding, dress was £10 :rofl:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline

Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

Lawny, since you are feeling pulled in so many directions, I was err on the side of being cautious and have them mail it to the embassy. :thumbs:

Claire;

When I called Mobay Hope I told her I would feel more comfortable with them mailing it to the embassy. She was like WHY. Most people would want to know that they have their medical with them instead of getting to the interview and it's not there. I told her I'm not most people. She insisted it's not necessary and this is what they're going to start doing (blah...blah...blah, since people were complaining about their medicals not reaching Kingston in time for the interview. "hands in the air"

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Sounds like FI MI!!

My dress was $39.99 off Ebay :lol:

Shoes were $20 from Loehmans....Actually for my FIRST legal wedding, dress was £10 :rofl:

Lawny, that sounds PERFECT!!! I actually drove to downtown Manhattan & six different hat stores on L.I., looking for a pillbox hat w/a veil that they had in the 50's for my wedding outfit. Could I find anything and when I did find something it was $75 for a likkle white hat with a pissa mesh!

So, I went to e-bay and found the 'perfect hat', it looked so cute. It fit my head like a crown and had lavender sequins with a veil!! It turned out to be the sellers mothers wedding hat and she was selling it for $5.00!! I had a coupon for free shipping and got myself my pillbox hat!!! Everyone at the wedding was like where did you get that adorable hat? I told them Saks Fifth Ave!!!! :lol: :lol:

Gurl, yuh duh what yuh haffi do! As long as you are happy!

Bless, Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Oh my!! Lawny, I want to be adopted by your family. :yes: I have just a speck of a family!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

And it heats up :whistle:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=132955

Lawny, that sounds PERFECT!!! I actually drove to downtown Manhattan & six different hat stores on L.I., looking for a pillbox hat w/a veil that they had in the 50's for my wedding outfit. Could I find anything and when I did find something it was $75 for a likkle white hat with a pissa mesh!

So, I went to e-bay and found the 'perfect hat', it looked so cute. It fit my head like a crown and had lavender sequins with a veil!! It turned out to be the sellers mothers wedding hat and she was selling it for $5.00!! I had a coupon for free shipping and got myself my pillbox hat!!! Everyone at the wedding was like where did you get that adorable hat? I told them Saks Fifth Ave!!!! :lol: :lol:

Bless, Gill

Seet deh :lol:

Mi seh betta mi save mi money and put dung pan a HOUSE dan pay all $1500 fi wedding dress!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline
And it heats up :whistle:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=132955

Bless, Gill

Seet deh :lol:

Mi seh betta mi save mi money and put dung pan a HOUSE dan pay all $1500 fi wedding dress!!!

WOW!! Jaenglish you should be a private detective - you're good!!! :wow:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

LOL...fass mi fass :rofl:

She just won't quit though :lol:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

FUH REAL!!!! :thumbs:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

seet deh, she coulda did pick smaddy LESS high profile! :rofl:

I wonder about the Photobucket album though, is it the REAL Stephanie's album or is Meishel a stalker who collects photos of Stephanie?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline
seet deh, she coulda did pick smaddy LESS high profile! :rofl:

I wonder about the Photobucket album though, is it the REAL Stephanie's album or is Meishel a stalker who collects photos of Stephanie?

that is CRAZY than a mug!!! so someone is impersonating HER huh?? that means that SHE is Miss Cayman Island right ?? LOL i mean dang, u MAYBE could have had an argument if this person wasn't a freakin beauty queen...

the pic in her profile doesn't look like the other pics either, her or her hubby.. what is the purpose of all of that??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.