Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Neither;

The other women never compeleted the process so he could get an interview. I would have killed him making me spend all this money even though the fees were less expensive then. Girl, I can't wait to see the outcome his interview is the same day as ours and his fiancee is attending. I remember Gill said she saw a couple that was getting interviewed and the fiancee found out someone had filed for her man 2 times before. He says that this woman is the right one. The others were a waste of time. We'll see.

Sounds like he got caught out cheating - That just happened to a friend of mine, although she hadn't filed yet - After two + years of being with the man, she had another woman call her - The other woman was about to or had filed a fiance visa, and found my friend's name in his stuff so she called her to find out the truth.

I can't imagine lying about it if you are truly in love - Everyone has a past, but if you aren't honest about it then something smells fishy!

Doesn't it ask somewhere if anyone has ever filed for a visa for you? I would think they would know by the embassy. If not, I would be very weary of that man.

Scary thought.

Hey JG ---

You're the BOMB by the way. I don't think the ediot answered that questions. He was telling my SO all sorts of foolishness about not letting any woman tell you what to do just cause you in their country...pure rubbish. My SO told him to "GWANE WEH IM A GO"...mi a dead fi find out his faith come June 24th.

Neither;

The other women never compeleted the process so he could get an interview. I would have killed him making me spend all this money even though the fees were less expensive then. Girl, I can't wait to see the outcome his interview is the same day as ours and his fiancee is attending. I remember Gill said she saw a couple that was getting interviewed and the fiancee found out someone had filed for her man 2 times before. He says that this woman is the right one. The others were a waste of time. We'll see.

Sounds like he got caught out cheating - That just happened to a friend of mine, although she hadn't filed yet - After two + years of being with the man, she had another woman call her - The other woman was about to or had filed a fiance visa, and found my friend's name in his stuff so she called her to find out the truth.

I can't imagine lying about it if you are truly in love - Everyone has a past, but if you aren't honest about it then something smells fishy!

Doesn't it ask somewhere if anyone has ever filed for a visa for you? I would think they would know by the embassy. If not, I would be very weary of that man.

Scary thought.

It does ask that - if anyone filed, who was it and when was it.

Back from conference JG? We missed you.

Yep, back just a bit ago.

I'm still off work the rest of the week. So, I'll be on and off.

I may kill my husband. Thank God he goes back to work tomorrow. UGGGHHHH....he's trying to make more space in our bedroom by getting rid of some of MY stuff!!!!

Leave Andre alone :angry: ...he is such a sweetheart and he just LOVES his wife. I love to see couples like that. You can just feel the love they have for each other.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gill & JG --

About the guy from the medical that worked at HI...they call him "run about" or "Maxie" I'll have to ask Marcel his right name, but I think he told him that he worked in guest services what ever that means. Marcel says I know him cause I met him at Pier 1 before (we'll see)...I can't remember. I spoke to him for 3 seconds and got nothing but bad vibes.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tre my condolence to you and your family.

Congrats to Mr & Mrs Young!! Your pictures are beautiful!

Congrats to thse who have SO's that have arrived in the states, and to those who received their NOA's!!

congrats finesse girl...finally !!

DITTO :dance:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

congrats finesse girl...finally !!

What's up Kimmy....mi still caan get use to you new name. Mi gaane go fry fish now. Latahs.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Help,

Can anyone tell me what is needed when you apply for the police report? Do you need passport photos and if so how many?

I think I read somewhere they take fingerprints, if so is there a charge for that as well?

Edited by TYMOORE

tymoore

Timeline
Help,

Can anyone tell me what is needed when you apply for the police report? Do you need passport photos and if so how many?

I think I read somewhere they take fingerprints, if so is there a charge for that as well?

All you need is 2 passport pictures, and your passport...you can pay either 1000JA for 21 day or 3000JA for 3 days and that covers the finger printing and the report...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Other Timeline
MARYLAND, DC, VA

Capleton performs-

Cost: Tickets are $20, $25 after 11 p.m.

When

To: No end time specified

Where

Crossroads Entertainment Complex

4103 Baltimore Ave.

Bladensburg, MD

Web

Contact

Crossroads Entertainment Complex

301-927-1056

Capleton is scheduled to perform at midnight, June 21 at Crossroads Entertainment Complex, 4103 Baltimore Ave., Bladensburg. Tickets are $20, $25 after 11 p.m. Call 301-927-1056.

He was just here and it was nice mon. :thumbs:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Gooooood Morning Ladies! I am so excited ... just a couple days until Louis is here!! YAY

I have a question and a vent.

What is in that sealed envelope that he surrenders at Immigration? Just wondering.

Now, I just got off the phone with Louis. An aunt of his was telling him that once he gets to immigration they will make him go back to SLU when they find out he is here to marry a USC!! Can I tell you how effing annoyed I am!!?? People and family have been telling him since we first started this process that he will never make it... "you have dreds", "They don't let Lucians into the US", "you will never pass the interview"... people always trying to keep him down! It makes me so angry and then it makes Louis nervous!!! I told him that of course they know he is coming here to get married... ITS A K-1 VISA!!!!

You know once he gets here they will all be asking him to get them here too!!!

OK - Thats all! :blink:

Catherine

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gooooood Morning Ladies! I am so excited ... just a couple days until Louis is here!! YAY

I have a question and a vent.

What is in that sealed envelope that he surrenders at Immigration? Just wondering.

Now, I just got off the phone with Louis. An aunt of his was telling him that once he gets to immigration they will make him go back to SLU when they find out he is here to marry a USC!! Can I tell you how effing annoyed I am!!?? People and family have been telling him since we first started this process that he will never make it... "you have dreds", "They don't let Lucians into the US", "you will never pass the interview"... people always trying to keep him down! It makes me so angry and then it makes Louis nervous!!! I told him that of course they know he is coming here to get married... ITS A K-1 VISA!!!!

You know once he gets here they will all be asking him to get them here too!!!

OK - Thats all! :blink:

Catherine

Tell him not to worry girl, they are just jealous. I think the MBE (mysterious brown envelope) are all the docs you had to submit to the embassy and they will keep it on file at immigration till he becomes citizen. I think????? :unsure:

Forgot my manners. Good morning all. Hope everyone have a great day. :thumbs:

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

:dance: ANDREW IS HERE!!!!!

But he is driving me crazy with some questions?

I filled out visa app and told them to process his ss card? how can I follow up on that? How soon can he work?

HELP PLEASE!

March 17, 2007 Married Ocho Rios, Jamaica

April 12, 2007 Filed I-130 for husband

Vermont Service Center via DHL

May 9, 2007 Automated System says received I-130

May 15, 2007 Received NOA1

July 2, 2007 I-130 Approved (Automated System)

July 9, 2007 Received Approval Notice in mail

August 13, 2007 DS-3032 sent to Andrew & I received AOS bill

August 14, 2007 Paid AOS $70 via DHL

August 21, 2007 Returned DS-3032 from Jamaica via regular mail

September 4, 2007 Received I-864 in mail

September 5, 2007 Returned I-864 via DHL

September 11, 2007 Received DS-3032 Agent of Choice

September 17, 2007 IV Bill Generated

September 20, 2007 Touched (RFE) Missing Documents/Information

They are missing $380 IV Bill which I haven't received as of yet

October 1, 2007 IV Bill Received in the Mail

October 2, 2007 Paid IV Bill via USPS 2nd day delivery

October 3, 2007 IV Bill delivered at 11:07pm to St. Louis P.O. Box

October 5, 2007 IV Bill processed

October 11, 2007 DS-230 Visa Application is scheduled to be mailed this week1111

Sending it to Andrew via DHL International

THE JOURNEY IS COMING TO AN END THAT SEEMS LIKE IT HAS TAKEN FOREVER!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.