13,621 posts in this topic

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Neither;

The other women never compeleted the process so he could get an interview. I would have killed him making me spend all this money even though the fees were less expensive then. Girl, I can't wait to see the outcome his interview is the same day as ours and his fiancee is attending. I remember Gill said she saw a couple that was getting interviewed and the fiancee found out someone had filed for her man 2 times before. He says that this woman is the right one. The others were a waste of time. We'll see.

Sounds like he got caught out cheating - That just happened to a friend of mine, although she hadn't filed yet - After two + years of being with the man, she had another woman call her - The other woman was about to or had filed a fiance visa, and found my friend's name in his stuff so she called her to find out the truth.

I can't imagine lying about it if you are truly in love - Everyone has a past, but if you aren't honest about it then something smells fishy!

Doesn't it ask somewhere if anyone has ever filed for a visa for you? I would think they would know by the embassy. If not, I would be very weary of that man.

Scary thought.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Neither;

The other women never compeleted the process so he could get an interview. I would have killed him making me spend all this money even though the fees were less expensive then. Girl, I can't wait to see the outcome his interview is the same day as ours and his fiancee is attending. I remember Gill said she saw a couple that was getting interviewed and the fiancee found out someone had filed for her man 2 times before. He says that this woman is the right one. The others were a waste of time. We'll see.

Sounds like he got caught out cheating - That just happened to a friend of mine, although she hadn't filed yet - After two + years of being with the man, she had another woman call her - The other woman was about to or had filed a fiance visa, and found my friend's name in his stuff so she called her to find out the truth.

I can't imagine lying about it if you are truly in love - Everyone has a past, but if you aren't honest about it then something smells fishy!

Doesn't it ask somewhere if anyone has ever filed for a visa for you? I would think they would know by the embassy. If not, I would be very weary of that man.

Scary thought.

It does ask that - if anyone filed, who was it and when was it.

Back from conference JG? We missed you.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh, Gill.....you look so beautiful and happy. Congrats!

Tre.....remember what we talked about? Can you tell me who was bothering you? I got contacted today too.

Hi everyone....I'm at lunch in my conference right now. First time I checked the net since Sunday. God, I missed it. Missed you guys too. Tre is BEAUTIFUL and funny as hell. I loved her before and I adore her now. We had such fun. Wish it had been longer. We thought about doing dinner another day; but touring the city to keep Andre entertained has exhausted us. Next trip, I will definately be hooking up with her again. She's just so wonderful. You all need to meet her.

I have a picture to post when I get back. And, I made sure to take a picture of her eyelashes.....thankfully, they have all grown back.

Tre....after we saw you, we walked all over the dang place. We saw the Air & Space, National Geographic, and Natural History Museums this time. We went to Chinatown. And of course had to take a picture of the White House & Washington Monument again. I was nearly dead by the time we got back to the hotel yesterday. Wonder what Andre has planned for tonight.

I'm out again. See you all in a few days.

Glad that you and Lawny got to link up!

Did you get a chance to see the Rastafari exhibit in the Natural history Museum? That was hot! My boys loved the Air and space one too! I LOVE DC!! So much to do and it's FREE!!! We are going back down at the end of the month b/c my sister is taking my boys to FL. for 2 weeks and they are leaving from DCA! Plus it's West Indian Carnival the weekend we come down so Ken is looking forward to that!!

Glad to hear you had a good time JG!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Sus - I just got this e-mail. I can't remember if it was Bahamas or Barbados you mentioned earlier.

http://www.kayak.com/h/landing?lpc=email_061108_cc

Thanks Islandwoman - It was Bahamas, though - I have seen that package, but Barbados is a SMALL island - Really don't feel like running into my ex, it would kinda kill the romantic trip! :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Neither;

Scary thought.

It does ask that - if anyone filed, who was it and when was it.

Back from conference JG? We missed you.

Yep, back just a bit ago.

I'm still off work the rest of the week. So, I'll be on and off.

I may kill my husband. Thank God he goes back to work tomorrow. UGGGHHHH....he's trying to make more space in our bedroom by getting rid of some of MY stuff!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Yep, back just a bit ago.

I'm still off work the rest of the week. So, I'll be on and off.

I may kill my husband. Thank God he goes back to work tomorrow. UGGGHHHH....he's trying to make more space in our bedroom by getting rid of some of MY stuff!!!!

LOL - touching your stuff would be a good defense for murder! I can't even imagine the day I am trying to make room for DJ's stuff - I fell in love with a man whose shoe fixation is as bad as mine!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah I was just wondering how this interviewing goes. Wow. there are a heap a people coming outta jamaica. De weh di people dem file for visas mek mi wonda seh ie a Exodus a gwaan.

Lita;

Mi no know. I'm still praying you get a July date (mi ago ask when mi down deh)...I was talking to Marcel last night and the guy that's going for what we thought was his 2nd K-1 is actually his 3rd. I'm wondering how that will play out. Come to find out he use to work at Holiday Inn up until last month. He told Marcel last night he's not worried because his fiancee is a lawyer, I told Marcel to put him on the phone. I had to tell him that don't matter and does his fiancee know that 2 other woman had filed for him in the past. He said no, she doesn't need to know that. I told him, that they're going to ask him about that at the interview...replied ******kiss teet**** sarry fi im baxide.

They sure the HELL are and if he don't tell har den they WILL!!! That's exactly what happened to a guy when Nbesaw and I were there. Poor ooman filing for him never knew he had been approved 2 by 2 different women and had his 'wife' file for him too..poor woman didn't know about any of it ...but she still wanted to go through with it and the rejected him due to- too many applications filed and not completed!

Bless,

Gill

P.S. What's his name and dept that he work in at HI...I want to run it by Ken! PM if you think it will cause a prob to post it!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Tre.....remember what we talked about? Can you tell me who was bothering you? I got contacted today too.

Hi everyone....I'm at lunch in my conference right now. First time I checked the net since Sunday. God, I missed it. Missed you guys too. Tre is BEAUTIFUL and funny as hell. I loved her before and I adore her now. We had such fun. Wish it had been longer. We thought about doing dinner another day; but touring the city to keep Andre entertained has exhausted us. Next trip, I will definately be hooking up with her again. She's just so wonderful. You all need to meet her.

I have a picture to post when I get back. And, I made sure to take a picture of her eyelashes.....thankfully, they have all grown back.

Tre....after we saw you, we walked all over the dang place. We saw the Air & Space, National Geographic, and Natural History Museums this time. We went to Chinatown. And of course had to take a picture of the White House & Washington Monument again. I was nearly dead by the time we got back to the hotel yesterday. Wonder what Andre has planned for tonight.

Did you get a chance to see the Rastafari exhibit in the Natural history Museum? That was hot! My boys loved the Air and space one too! I LOVE DC!! So much to do and it's FREE!!! We are going back down at the end of the month b/c my sister is taking my boys to FL. for 2 weeks and they are leaving from DCA! Plus it's West Indian Carnival the weekend we come down so Ken is looking forward to that!!

Bless,

Gill

No, Andre said he was not Rastafari, so we skipped it. He was more into the mammel exhibit. It was pretty cool.

We seem to always miss the West Indian Carnival. I think we were there the week before last year. And, next year, we might be going to another city for this meeting. So, maybe I get to visit someone else. We'll see.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Bless,

Gill

Oh I saw that exhibit my last trip to DC. I took a million pics to send to Louis! :-) I plan another trip down in the next few months with Louis this time and will have to hit it again!

JG - did you love DC? Was it your 1st trip? I miss it so much .. I just might have to move back one of these days!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Yeah I was just wondering how this interviewing goes. Wow. there are a heap a people coming outta jamaica. De weh di people dem file for visas mek mi wonda seh ie a Exodus a gwaan.

Lita;

Mi no know. I'm still praying you get a July date (mi ago ask when mi down deh)...I was talking to Marcel last night and the guy that's going for what we thought was his 2nd K-1 is actually his 3rd. I'm wondering how that will play out. Come to find out he use to work at Holiday Inn up until last month. He told Marcel last night he's not worried because his fiancee is a lawyer, I told Marcel to put him on the phone. I had to tell him that don't matter and does his fiancee know that 2 other woman had filed for him in the past. He said no, she doesn't need to know that. I told him, that they're going to ask him about that at the interview...replied ******kiss teet**** sarry fi im baxide.

They sure the HELL are and if he don't tell har den they WILL!!! That's exactly what happened to a guy when Nbesaw and I were there. Poor ooman filing for him never knew he had been approved 2 by 2 different women and had his 'wife' file for him too..poor woman didn't know about any of it ...but she still wanted to go through with it and the rejected him due to- too many applications filed and not completed!

Bless,

Gill

P.S. What's his name and dept that he work in at HI...I want to run it by Ken! PM if you think it will cause a prob to post it!

Tre, I want to know his name too. Jomo's interested.

Bless,

Gill

Oh I saw that exhibit my last trip to DC. I took a million pics to send to Louis! :-) I plan another trip down in the next few months with Louis this time and will have to hit it again!

JG - did you love DC? Was it your 1st trip? I miss it so much .. I just might have to move back one of these days!

2nd time. We spent our first Anniversary in D.C. last year. We hit all the monuments last year. I met SunnyJA from VJ and a guy from another JA web site last year.

He wants to cut my scrapbook desk in 1/2. He's moving stuff around right now. I swear he might not last through this day.

Please note: he's not moving HIS stuff anywhere!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Green card received today!! woo hoo! As much as we all have to go through to get this thing, I thought it was gonna come encrusted in diamonds. no matter...we give thanks.

Congratulations!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Sus - I just got this e-mail. I can't remember if it was Bahamas or Barbados you mentioned earlier.

http://www.kayak.com/h/landing?lpc=email_061108_cc

Thanks Islandwoman - It was Bahamas, though - I have seen that package, but Barbados is a SMALL island - Really don't feel like running into my ex, it would kinda kill the romantic trip! :whistle:

Ick --nnnooo, not a good thing. :wacko: The talk about the ex must have been where I got the Barbados thought from.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.