Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

MARYLAND, DC, VA

Capleton performs-

Cost: Tickets are $20, $25 after 11 p.m.

When

To: No end time specified

Where

Crossroads Entertainment Complex

4103 Baltimore Ave.

Bladensburg, MD

Web

Contact

301-927-1056

Capleton is scheduled to perform at midnight, June 21 at Crossroads Entertainment Complex, 4103 Baltimore Ave., Bladensburg. Tickets are $20, $25 after 11 p.m. Call 301-927-1056.

Thanks Tre, I might try to make this. My brother-in-law is still here so we might go. I will be filing the CR-1 very soon (like tomorrow). I need to go to JA, but the air tickets are showing $600 or more. I have NEVER been so stressed as I am now. The only good thing about this maybe that we would have been married two years by the time the process finish. If we survive all of this, then this marrage was destine to be.

I just need to vent so I need some me time.

Be Bless

Roxcie

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
MARYLAND, DC, VA

Capleton performs-

When

Where

4103 Baltimore Ave.

Bladensburg, MD

Web

Contact

301-927-1056

Capleton is scheduled to perform at midnight, June 21 at Crossroads Entertainment Complex, 4103 Baltimore Ave., Bladensburg. Tickets are $20, $25 after 11 p.m. Call 301-927-1056.

Thanks Tre, I might try to make this. My brother-in-law is still here so we might go. I will be filing the CR-1 very soon (like tomorrow). I need to go to JA, but the air tickets are showing $600 or more. I have NEVER been so stressed as I am now. The only good thing about this maybe that we would have been married two years by the time the process finish. If we survive all of this, then this marrage was destine to be.

Be Bless

Roxcie

What's up Roxie;

My girlfriend can't take it no more. She's waiting for an interview date since April CR/1 so she booked the flight I'm on for June 19th...you ready for the fare...hold on to your seat $867. I nearly FAINTED. Her BUSH refund or whatever they call that thing "stimulus money" mi no know.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Airfares are no joke - I am trying to book a trip to the Bahamas in September for a long weekend - It's DJ's birthday, and I thought it would be a nice treat for both of us - it's crazy what some of the flights are!

Forgot to add - I haven't even started pricing flights back to JA yet!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
MARYLAND, DC, VA

Capleton performs-

When

Where

4103 Baltimore Ave.

Bladensburg, MD

Web

Contact

301-927-1056

Also Morgan Heritage will be there July 27th

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

MARYLAND, DC, VA

Capleton performs-

When

Where

4103 Baltimore Ave.

Bladensburg, MD

Web

Contact

301-927-1056

Be Bless

Roxcie

What's up Roxie;

My girlfriend can't take it no more. She's waiting for an interview date since April CR/1 so she booked the flight I'm on for June 19th...you ready for the fare...hold on to your seat $867. I nearly FAINTED. Her BUSH refund or whatever they call that thing "stimulus money" mi no know.

Girlfriend, I can't take it anymore and my SO send this text message this morning, it saaaaaaaaaaaid "Hi think you should come NOW. Okay so I looked for tickets today and I was quoted $675.00. This is for booking two weeks away. I can only let GOd guide me in this, because this is not in my hand. I can't see paying 700-1000 for a ticket unless I am staying for a month of more. I may have to call on my girl friend for a stand by ticket. I hate asking friends for favors, but right now he states he needs to see me.

Roxcie

Airfares are no joke - I am trying to book a trip to the Bahamas in September for a long weekend - It's DJ's birthday, and I thought it would be a nice treat for both of us - it's crazy what some of the flights are!

Sue,

I have been pricing flights to JA, they are now $600.00 to $1000.00, this is ridicules. How will the tourism business survive under all of this.

Roxcie

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Sue,

I have been pricing flights to JA, they are now $600.00 to $1000.00, this is ridicules. How will the tourism business survive under all of this.

Roxcie

Do you fly into Kingston or Mobay? I saw US air had some flights to MBJ for 470 or so.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Hope everyone is doing well. I have been trying to keep up with the posts in between working and getting my little apartment ready for a 3rd person... 5 days and counting!

Tre .. sorry about your sister. You seem like such a great sister to have! :-)

Gill ... congrats on the wedding. You look so happy and have such a wonderful family!

Peace and Blessings to all!

Catherine

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Sue,

Roxcie

Do you fly into Kingston or Mobay? I saw US air had some flights to MBJ for 470 or so.

I need to fly into Kingston.

Roxcie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Guys,

First of All Sunny, darling...CONGRATS!!! You are ON your way!! Lawny, Baby Girl, I am so very sorry for your loss! As always you and your family are in my prayers for peace and healing at this time!

Well Ya'll the DEED is DONE!!! I am officially Mrs. Young...and from now on will be 'Forever Young'...but the same ole Crazy Gill! :lol:

The wedding was BEAUTIFUL considering we threw it togher in like TEN days! Ok...the worst part was the DYAM heat...unfortunately..the East Coast was heat with a Bloodcleat HEATWAVE inna early JUNE!!! Just 2 weeks ago it was 40 degrees...whatever.

We didn't let that spoil our day! I was in tears I said recited my vows...because my heart and soul finally felt at ease and knew..."THIS TIME WAS FOREVER!!"

Ken looked so...dyam GOOD!!!! So did our boys!!! Tghe reception was wonderful one of our friends justed opened a new restaurant that hasn't 'officially' been opened as of yet. SO he let us use it! We had a magnificent chef that's Jamaican by birth, but was culinarily trained in France and London! He is part owner, of the Restaurant...the food was OFF THE HOOK!!!!!

It was very small only 35 of our family and friends...we had no DJ, no mic...but it was so geniune! The speeches moved me to tears...everyone saying how happy they were for us and how proud they were of me for taking a chance on love again!

It was great. Ken and I forgot to bring our camera...thank G-d my friend sent some to me this morning... I wanted to at least post one or 2 pictures...b/c I promised!

Love you all,

Gill

Gill you all look like such a wonderful family!! I can't wait to have that family that you have. Congratulations on everything.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Trelawny,

I have been utterly speechless since you posted about your sister and nephew. I have typed...erased...typed and erased. I know that there is nothing I can say to ease the pain...only God can provide that comfort. I am happy to see you still able to laugh in the midst of. My baby sister will be meeting you in Kingston...I am sending a big hug through her okay. You are a true inspiration and shining star. I love your humor...Take care and stay blessed.

Gill,

My sis...my sis...my sis. You look wonderful! Ken was equally handsome. I love those pictures. I miss our gab sessions, but I know that you have to keep the hubby occupied and vice versa. Congratulations again on your nuptials.

HotLegz,

Binky-butt should have been on the potty at night with her little grown behind! I know that is a little bit of relief with a new one on the way...you don't have to increase the diaper budget now.

Everyone please keep me in your prayers. I need some positive vibes and God's blessings right now.

Love,

Jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Timeline
Trelawny,

I have been utterly speechless since you posted about your sister and nephew. I have typed...erased...typed and erased. I know that there is nothing I can say to ease the pain...only God can provide that comfort. I am happy to see you still able to laugh in the midst of. My baby sister will be meeting you in Kingston...I am sending a big hug through her okay. You are a true inspiration and shining star. I love your humor...Take care and stay blessed.

Gill,

My sis...my sis...my sis. You look wonderful! Ken was equally handsome. I love those pictures. I miss our gab sessions, but I know that you have to keep the hubby occupied and vice versa. Congratulations again on your nuptials.

HotLegz,

Binky-butt should have been on the potty at night with her little grown behind! I know that is a little bit of relief with a new one on the way...you don't have to increase the diaper budget now.

Everyone please keep me in your prayers. I need some positive vibes and God's blessings right now.

Love,

Jawi876

Thanks Jawi that means a lot. I forgot to tell the ladie here that I printed out all the wonderful things you all said. She's at ease. I went today to pick out an urn (can't spell it). Actually it's a little blue teddy bear box. Not as bad as I thought it would be I was able to handle it. Thanks for my extended support system here.

Girl, I'm so glad you sis interview date is the same as mine. I'm all set. My SO can go by himself if he wants, but I'll be there for support. He has everything organized and in order. His medical was Monday, all went well, except for the PERVERTED nurse who kept starting at him while he was naked (kept telling him to stand up for no reason). I'm still pissed about that. I forgot to tell ya'll, when the doctor came in the room, he asked my SO "why did are you sitting in here naked"...he was like "the nurse told me to take off everything"...they gave him nothing to put on. If I could meet her I would bax her in her face.

I'm going to try and link up with your sis. I'm meeting up with 7 other couples that day. They're interviews go from 9:30am to 1pm. I'm the only one with an afternoon appt., so they're going to wait until I get out. I heard when you have an afternoon appt you're not in there that long. Who knows. I hope that's true.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Trelawny,

Gill,

HotLegz,

Love,

Jawi876

Thanks Jawi that means a lot. I forgot to tell the ladie here that I printed out all the wonderful things you all said. She's at ease. I went today to pick out an urn (can't spell it). Actually it's a little blue teddy bear box. Not as bad as I thought it would be I was able to handle it. Thanks for my extended support system here.

Girl, I'm so glad you sis interview date is the same as mine. I'm all set. My SO can go by himself if he wants, but I'll be there for support. He has everything organized and in order. His medical was Monday, all went well, except for the PERVERTED nurse who kept starting at him while he was naked (kept telling him to stand up for no reason). I'm still pissed about that. I forgot to tell ya'll, when the doctor came in the room, he asked my SO "why did are you sitting in here naked"...he was like "the nurse told me to take off everything"...they gave him nothing to put on. If I could meet her I would bax her in her face.

I'm going to try and link up with your sis. I'm meeting up with 7 other couples that day. They're interviews go from 9:30am to 1pm. I'm the only one with an afternoon appt., so they're going to wait until I get out. I heard when you have an afternoon appt you're not in there that long. Who knows. I hope that's true.

I wish I could be there with you guys. I know you are a riot in person. I'm sure we would have the entire line laughing the whole time. The urn sounds nice...I didn't realize they made something other than a vase-like shape. If you ever need to vent...PM me. I'm a great listener...may not have a bunch of sense sometimes...but...hey.

The nurse needs a good bax to her face...neckback...tomach...foot...headtop....*kiss teet*! Chat bout rude! You should go back and take a novelty "dong" to her...and tell her she obviously is missing something at home...that should help her in her times of need. Raggedy eye molester!

:rofl::rofl: "Raggedy eye molester"???? Don't ask. :rofl::rofl:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Trelawny,

Gill,

HotLegz,

Love,

Jawi876

Lawny, the same thing happened to Mike. The "nurse" told him to take off all his clothes and did not give him anything to put on and just kept looking at him from head to toe. Unprofessional I tell you. No respect for people's privacy. :angry:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.