Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok..Sus i feel u on this..it's madness..it's not like she is on contact list or anything....I don't think the police can do anything cause she is his mother..no matter how long she's been out of his life

And think of the poor baby who left with someone who says she is his mother, but he doesn't know it to be because she never has been around - cho!! We're feeling your rant Sus, and it's justified!

Happy Birthday Sunny! Are you off today celebrating?

By the way...where's GILL and the pictures.

She's still celebrating her roosking being official! :whistle::lol:

Thanks girlie..... I'm actually working today. I know, I'm crazy.

HAPPY B-DAY MICH! I know i'm late but just wanted to send u a shout out! LOL LMAO

Glad u enjoyed ur trip too and congrats on finally getting the APPROVAL!!!!! :dance::dance:

He has landed and is in fll......went thru customs.....all is well.......THANK GOD!!!!

Congrats Tonya!!! :dance:

Enjoy every minute of his first day here! ;)

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Gilli dawta..tings good..mora is good...did i tell u she is sleeping thru the nite w/o wetting the bed :dance: we went from me praying for her to get out of oull ups to not even at nite...i'm happy..I'm still taking classes...2 in the summer..why not

I'm sooo happy for yah Gilli..

That's wonderful Kimmy!

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Guys,

First of All Sunny, darling...CONGRATS!!! You are ON your way!! Lawny, Baby Girl, I am so very sorry for your loss! As always you and your family are in my prayers for peace and healing at this time!

Well Ya'll the DEED is DONE!!! I am officially Mrs. Young...and from now on will be 'Forever Young'...but the same ole Crazy Gill! :lol:

The wedding was BEAUTIFUL considering we threw it togher in like TEN days! Ok...the worst part was the DYAM heat...unfortunately..the East Coast was heat with a Bloodcleat HEATWAVE inna early JUNE!!! Just 2 weeks ago it was 40 degrees...whatever.

We didn't let that spoil our day! I was in tears I said recited my vows...because my heart and soul finally felt at ease and knew..."THIS TIME WAS FOREVER!!"

Ken looked so...dyam GOOD!!!! So did our boys!!! Tghe reception was wonderful one of our friends justed opened a new restaurant that hasn't 'officially' been opened as of yet. SO he let us use it! We had a magnificent chef that's Jamaican by birth, but was culinarily trained in France and London! He is part owner, of the Restaurant...the food was OFF THE HOOK!!!!!

It was very small only 35 of our family and friends...we had no DJ, no mic...but it was so geniune! The speeches moved me to tears...everyone saying how happy they were for us and how proud they were of me for taking a chance on love again!

It was great. Ken and I forgot to bring our camera...thank G-d my friend sent some to me this morning... I wanted to at least post one or 2 pictures...b/c I promised!

Love you all,

Gill

Congrats babylove, you guys are absolutely beautiful. (F) You look really happy and brings tears to my eyes. You have a beautiful family, Gill and I wish you all the best that life has to offer as you start this new and long-lasting journey together. Remember to always put God first and compromise, compromise and communicate, communicate. LOL

Let me get off my soapbox now before it bruk down. :lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
:dance::dance::dance:

Andrew boards his plane at 10am..........will be in fort lauderdale by 1pm......then leaves fll for greensboro at 6pm.......and i will be there waiting with open arms for him at 8pm.......my 15yo son will be with me meeting Andrew for the first time............... :thumbs:

Thank everyone for all your support and advice in this long long journey........God bless you all!

Peace & love,

Tonya

Hey Tonya, I know how excited you are. At this time I know you guys are together but wanted to shout out to you babylove.

Best wishes and we'll talk.

Claire

Timeline
Good Morning Dear God;

What a week. Lord, thank you for blessing me, my family and my friends. I thank you for hovering over us last week with the passing of my 6-month-old nephew. Thank you for blessing us with the 2 hours he was able to spend with us after his birth. Lord, I know that you have a plan for everyone and I just thank you for given me the strength to step up and deal with the things I had to put in place last week. Thanks for given me the strength to help my sister deal with her loss and for helping me to break the news to her daughter. Lord, we thank you for life and for everything that you've blessed us with. Amen.

Lawny, my dear I really don't know what to say, but my consolences to you and your family in your time of grief. (F)

Claire

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks for all the many birthday wishes. I'll be celebrating this weekend. lol

Gill, Congrats to you and Ken. I pray that you guy's get to share many, many years together as husband and wife. The boys are so handsome and look as though they're very happy. What a nice looking Family.

Tonya, I'm sure your honey reached safely last night. I guess we'll chat with you in a few weeks. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline
:ot: Question for the K-1 Vets:

What's in packet 3? Is it just forms and instructions or is there personal information (like info from the petition) as well?

Thanks.

The DS-230...you no send dat aff areadi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Oh, Gill.....you look so beautiful and happy. Congrats!

Tre.....remember what we talked about? Can you tell me who was bothering you? I got contacted today too.

Hi everyone....I'm at lunch in my conference right now. First time I checked the net since Sunday. God, I missed it. Missed you guys too. Tre is BEAUTIFUL and funny as hell. I loved her before and I adore her now. We had such fun. Wish it had been longer. We thought about doing dinner another day; but touring the city to keep Andre entertained has exhausted us. Next trip, I will definately be hooking up with her again. She's just so wonderful. You all need to meet her.

I have a picture to post when I get back. And, I made sure to take a picture of her eyelashes.....thankfully, they have all grown back.

Tre....after we saw you, we walked all over the dang place. We saw the Air & Space, National Geographic, and Natural History Museums this time. We went to Chinatown. And of course had to take a picture of the White House & Washington Monument again. I was nearly dead by the time we got back to the hotel yesterday. Wonder what Andre has planned for tonight.

I'm out again. See you all in a few days.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Gilli dawta..tings good..mora is good...did i tell u she is sleeping thru the nite w/o wetting the bed :dance: we went from me praying for her to get out of oull ups to not even at nite...i'm happy..I'm still taking classes...2 in the summer..why not

I'm sooo happy for yah Gilli..

That's wonderful Kimmy!

yea girl tell me about it..how's hubby doing ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Oh, Gill.....you look so beautiful and happy. Congrats!

Tre.....remember what we talked about? Can you tell me who was bothering you? I got contacted today too.

Hi everyone....I'm at lunch in my conference right now. First time I checked the net since Sunday. God, I missed it. Missed you guys too. Tre is BEAUTIFUL and funny as hell. I loved her before and I adore her now. We had such fun. Wish it had been longer. We thought about doing dinner another day; but touring the city to keep Andre entertained has exhausted us. Next trip, I will definately be hooking up with her again. She's just so wonderful. You all need to meet her.

I have a picture to post when I get back. And, I made sure to take a picture of her eyelashes.....thankfully, they have all grown back.

Tre....after we saw you, we walked all over the dang place. We saw the Air & Space, National Geographic, and Natural History Museums this time. We went to Chinatown. And of course had to take a picture of the White House & Washington Monument again. I was nearly dead by the time we got back to the hotel yesterday. Wonder what Andre has planned for tonight. I'm out again. See you all in a few days.

Girl, you crazy. I bet ya'll was hot as hell. Well, it was good to meet you finally. I just got back from outside and I think I lost about 50lbs outside.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

MARYLAND, DC, VA

Capleton performs-

Cost: Tickets are $20, $25 after 11 p.m.

When

To: No end time specified

Where

Crossroads Entertainment Complex

4103 Baltimore Ave.

Bladensburg, MD

Web

Contact

301-927-1056

Capleton is scheduled to perform at midnight, June 21 at Crossroads Entertainment Complex, 4103 Baltimore Ave., Bladensburg. Tickets are $20, $25 after 11 p.m. Call 301-927-1056.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
MARYLAND, DC, VA

Capleton performs-

Cost: Tickets are $20, $25 after 11 p.m.

When

To: No end time specified

Where

4103 Baltimore Ave.

Bladensburg, MD

Web

Contact

301-927-1056

Capleton is scheduled to perform at midnight, June 21 at Crossroads Entertainment Complex, 4103 Baltimore Ave., Bladensburg. Tickets are $20, $25 after 11 p.m. Call 301-927-1056.

Man.. y can't we get some good reggae artists down South?? Buju was here but that was like last year!!!

Big ups to Tonya with sweetie's arrival, Sunny w/ your bday and Ms Young I don't even know what to say, I am soooooo happy for you and Ken. i like the Forever young too.. I say my next time around will be Forever too FI TRU!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear jg and tre met, I am sure u guys laughed and laughed..

Tre sorry to hear about your sister's loss, I lost a niece some years ago, the drs said she would not live, but she stayed w/ us 2 whole months.. God has a plan and design for our lives and his love and grace will bring us through the times we don't understand.

Blessing to all my other yardies, my daugh has been in the hospital w/ appendicitis (the facety one LOL) she is doing GREAT though and is back at home until the surgery in July..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.