Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
*********GUESS WHO I JUST HAD LUNCH WITH????????

KELLY (JOMO'S girl) and ANDRE....they're such a cute couple and so down to heart. Andre is a true gentleman and they had me cracking up. Kelly's picture does her no justice. She looks great and I got so many cute gifts (yes, I'm bragging). Okay, going to get a cup of ice now, it's to DAMN hot outside.

How this happen? Don't you two live in seperate states clear across from one another...i wanna have a VJ meet up...I'm so lonely over here, :blush:

She had a conference. Lita, I was to be in California, but they switch my trip to San Antonio, TX. :crying: I'd love to meet up somewhere with everyone.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My fiance just had his medical at Mobay Hope....

For those of you who are about the take the NEXT steps please please update get your vaccines in order. My SO said people were there upset, some were crying because they had to pay $20,000/Jamaican for the vaccines...that's almost $300/US. Those who didn't have the money had to come back, get rescheduled, some just walked out. Few people were there with no passport, and no pictures, put they worked it out since they were comming so far. A lot of people were there all June interviews mostly CR/1 from the people he spoke to. It took about 5 hours.

Good Jesus! 5 HOURS!!! So what were the vaccines your SO had before he got there. I told Evan to get his at his local clinic and he went there. But I couldnt remember all the ones he needs and he's a sickness freak, so he thinks he needs every thing on the list. I told him dont get nothing he doesnt need cause it may make him sick..The guy try to over vaccinate himself :wacko::angry:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Good Morning Dear God;

What a week. Lord, thank you for blessing me, my family and my friends. I thank you for hovering over us last week with the passing of my 6-month-old nephew. Thank you for blessing us with the 2 hours he was able to spend with us after his birth. Lord, I know that you have a plan for everyone and I just thank you for given me the strength to step up and deal with the things I had to put in place last week. Thanks for given me the strength to help my sister deal with her loss and for helping me to break the news to her daughter. Lord, we thank you for life and for everything that you've blessed us with. Amen.

Lawny, my heart goes out to you and yours.

I cannot begin to imagine the pain your sister must be going through, I can only pray that it isn't too hard to bear.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Hi everyone,

I just returned from from JA last night and needless to say I am soo depressed to have left my hunny behind... we had such a wonderful time but I cannot imagine saying goodbye at the airport anymore, its just too hard.. :crying:

Seems like a lot has been going on since I left.. first off, congrats to Gill and Ken, hope your wedding was absolutely marvelous :luv:

Congrats to Sunny, that's great news!! and happy birthday!

I'm still waiting on my NOA2.. thanks for the good vibes Island Woman.

Lawny, so sorry for your loss (F) my condolences to you and your family.

I know what you mean about saying goodbye. I refuse to go back there until I know he's coming back. That goodbye stuff is way to hard...i feel like I can't breathe when I say goodbye to him.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi everyone,

I just returned from from JA last night and needless to say I am soo depressed to have left my hunny behind... we had such a wonderful time but I cannot imagine saying goodbye at the airport anymore, its just too hard.. :crying:

Seems like a lot has been going on since I left.. first off, congrats to Gill and Ken, hope your wedding was absolutely marvelous :luv:

Congrats to Sunny, that's great news!! and happy birthday!

I'm still waiting on my NOA2.. thanks for the good vibes Island Woman.

Lawny, so sorry for your loss (F) my condolences to you and your family.

DANG!....you'll get it soon. So, how was Jamaica? I'm being NOSY.

hehe its cool ask away...Jamaica was lovely as always.. the weather was great some days with rain most of the days but its rainy season I guess.. I couldn't tell half the time anyway.. didn't make it out of the room.. :whistle::devil:

We did make time to go to St. Elizabeth so that I could meet his mother in person and some other family members. His mom lives in Portmore but we decided to meet halfway at St. Elizabeth where she has property cause 1) I was not trying to trek out to town and 2) she is an older woman and wasn't trying to trek down to Negril.. so we compromised.

It was really beautiful there but country! :)

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Filed: Other Timeline
DJ is outta his mind - I already knew that we were going to have problems with her, because we intend to bring him up here at some point - I have a feeling that she got wind of our relationship and this is going to turn out to be about money - Last DJ knew she had started stripping for a living, and definitely isn't in a stable environment to raise a little boy - He is such a beautiful, sensitive, intelligent child, too, the thought of where he might be is breaking my heart - He knows who she is because DJ has always made sure that he had a picture of his mom and knew that was who she was, and always told him that she had to be away for work - he is such a good Dad, and this is killing him, and his Mom - she feels guilty. The cops have already said they can't do anything.

OMG so sorry to hear. So sad, poor baby, probably sad and confused. I hope you both find out something soon. :unsure:

Good Morning Dear God;

What a week. Lord, thank you for blessing me, my family and my friends. I thank you for hovering over us last week with the passing of my 6-month-old nephew. Thank you for blessing us with the 2 hours he was able to spend with us after his birth. Lord, I know that you have a plan for everyone and I just thank you for given me the strength to step up and deal with the things I had to put in place last week. Thanks for given me the strength to help my sister deal with her loss and for helping me to break the news to her daughter. Lord, we thank you for life and for everything that you've blessed us with. Amen.

Lawny, I am so sorry to hear of your loss - reading your post brings tears to my eyes. I lost one of my nephews at 3 months old - losing a child has to be one of the most painful things a mother can experience - my prayers go out to your sister and your family.

Ditto (F)

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Other Timeline
DJ is outta his mind - I already knew that we were going to have problems with her, because we intend to bring him up here at some point - I have a feeling that she got wind of our relationship and this is going to turn out to be about money - Last DJ knew she had started stripping for a living, and definitely isn't in a stable environment to raise a little boy - He is such a beautiful, sensitive, intelligent child, too, the thought of where he might be is breaking my heart - He knows who she is because DJ has always made sure that he had a picture of his mom and knew that was who she was, and always told him that she had to be away for work - he is such a good Dad, and this is killing him, and his Mom - she feels guilty. The cops have already said they can't do anything.

See this is the damn rass SH** mi a talk bout the crazy a$$ "mothers"...and the people at the school need a damn swift kick. Girl, that just breaks my heart. I bet this has to do with your relationship like you said. My friend got her SO up and his son followed later. The son's mother wants to know when he going to file for his STEP-children (her other 4 kids) I would have held my head back and laughed my A$$ off.

:blink: The nerve. I'd be LMAO as well.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

For those of you who are about the take the NEXT steps please please update get your vaccines in order. My SO said people were there upset, some were crying because they had to pay $20,000/Jamaican for the vaccines...that's almost $300/US. Those who didn't have the money had to come back, get rescheduled, some just walked out. Few people were there with no passport, and no pictures, put they worked it out since they were comming so far. A lot of people were there all June interviews mostly CR/1 from the people he spoke to. It took about 5 hours.

Good Jesus! 5 HOURS!!! So what were the vaccines your SO had before he got there. I told Evan to get his at his local clinic and he went there. But I couldnt remember all the ones he needs and he's a sickness freak, so he thinks he needs every thing on the list. I told him dont get nothing he doesnt need cause it may make him sick..The guy try to over vaccinate himself :wacko::angry:

Yes 5 hours, but he didn't mind he met a lot of people that have interviews the same day as ours. He said a lot of people came from St. Elizabeth, Westmoreland, Negril side. Some left their house from 3:30 in the morning because they had am appts. He had all the childhood vaccines, but varicella (which he could have gotten in the states, so he got it before his medical) the doctor said good, because it's can be very expensive in the states. You can print the medical form off the website (I think) it has the required vaccines on it...mi no know weh it deh. First tell your hubby to get a hold of his vaccination card if he can find it...then my SO, went to his doctor who wanted too much $$$$$$ so, he went to the clinic and paid almost 75% of what his doctor was charging. I can't remember the prices but is was much, much cheaper at the clinic and make sure the nurse signs off on the card. Nurse was flirting with him the whole time while he was NAKED :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*********GUESS WHO I JUST HAD LUNCH WITH????????

KELLY (JOMO'S girl) and ANDRE....they're such a cute couple and so down to heart. Andre is a true gentleman and they had me cracking up. Kelly's picture does her no justice. She looks great and I got so many cute gifts (yes, I'm bragging). Okay, going to get a cup of ice now, it's to DAMN hot outside.

That's too funny - I was just thinking this morning that she hasn't posted anything since last week!!! What the heck are they doing in your neck of the woods?

ok..Sus i feel u on this..it's madness..it's not like she is on contact list or anything....I don't think the police can do anything cause she is his mother..no matter how long she's been out of his life

And think of the poor baby who left with someone who says she is his mother, but he doesn't know it to be because she never has been around - cho!! We're feeling your rant Sus, and it's justified!

Happy Birthday Sunny! Are you off today celebrating?

By the way...where's GILL and the pictures.

She's still celebrating her roosking being official! :whistle::lol:

Thanks girlie..... I'm actually working today. I know, I'm crazy.

Celebrating tonight then?

May just go out to dinner....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Yes 5 hours, but he didn't mind he met a lot of people that have interviews the same day as ours. He said a lot of people came from St. Elizabeth, Westmoreland, Negril side. Some left their house from 3:30 in the morning because they had am appts. He had all the childhood vaccines, but varicella (which he could have gotten in the states, so he got it before his medical) the doctor said good, because it's can be very expensive in the states. You can print the medical form off the website (I think) it has the required vaccines on it...mi no know weh it deh. First tell your hubby to get a hold of his vaccination card if he can find it...then my SO, went to his doctor who wanted too much $$$$$$ so, he went to the clinic and paid almost 75% of what his doctor was charging. I can't remember the prices but is was much, much cheaper at the clinic and make sure the nurse signs off on the card. Nurse was flirting with him the whole time while he was NAKED :angry:

Why is this not the first time I heard of nurses doing this. Some people are just NASTY and have dem self no shame!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Guys,

First of All Sunny, darling...CONGRATS!!! You are ON your way!! Lawny, Baby Girl, I am so very sorry for your loss! As always you and your family are in my prayers for peace and healing at this time!

Well Ya'll the DEED is DONE!!! I am officially Mrs. Young...and from now on will be 'Forever Young'...but the same ole Crazy Gill! :lol:

The wedding was BEAUTIFUL considering we threw it togher in like TEN days! Ok...the worst part was the DYAM heat...unfortunately..the East Coast was heat with a Bloodcleat HEATWAVE inna early JUNE!!! Just 2 weeks ago it was 40 degrees...whatever.

We didn't let that spoil our day! I was in tears I said recited my vows...because my heart and soul finally felt at ease and knew..."THIS TIME WAS FOREVER!!"

Ken looked so...dyam GOOD!!!! So did our boys!!! Tghe reception was wonderful one of our friends justed opened a new restaurant that hasn't 'officially' been opened as of yet. SO he let us use it! We had a magnificent chef that's Jamaican by birth, but was culinarily trained in France and London! He is part owner, of the Restaurant...the food was OFF THE HOOK!!!!!

It was very small only 35 of our family and friends...we had no DJ, no mic...but it was so geniune! The speeches moved me to tears...everyone saying how happy they were for us and how proud they were of me for taking a chance on love again!

It was great. Ken and I forgot to bring our camera...thank G-d my friend sent some to me this morning... I wanted to at least post one or 2 pictures...b/c I promised!

Love you all,

Gill

post-29610-1213047920_thumb.jpg

post-29610-1213047933_thumb.jpg

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

:dance::dance::dance:

Andrew boards his plane at 10am..........will be in fort lauderdale by 1pm......then leaves fll for greensboro at 6pm.......and i will be there waiting with open arms for him at 8pm.......my 15yo son will be with me meeting Andrew for the first time............... :thumbs:

Thank everyone for all your support and advice in this long long journey........God bless you all!

Peace & love,

Tonya

Congrats and welcome home Andrew!! :dance: :dance:

Timeline
Hey Guys,

First of All Sunny, darling...CONGRATS!!! You are ON your way!! Lawny, Baby Girl, I am so very sorry for your loss! As always you and your family are in my prayers for peace and healing at this time!

Well Ya'll the DEED is DONE!!! I am officially Mrs. Young...and from now on will be 'Forever Young'...but the same ole Crazy Gill! :lol:

The wedding was BEAUTIFUL considering we threw it togher in like TEN days! Ok...the worst part was the DYAM heat...unfortunately..the East Coast was heat with a Bloodcleat HEATWAVE inna early JUNE!!! Just 2 weeks ago it was 40 degrees...whatever.

We didn't let that spoil our day! I was in tears I said recited my vows...because my heart and soul finally felt at ease and knew..."THIS TIME WAS FOREVER!!"

Ken looked so...dyam GOOD!!!! So did our boys!!! Tghe reception was wonderful one of our friends justed opened a new restaurant that hasn't 'officially' been opened as of yet. SO he let us use it! We had a magnificent chef that's Jamaican by birth, but was culinarily trained in France and London! He is part owner, of the Restaurant...the food was OFF THE HOOK!!!!!

It was very small only 35 of our family and friends...we had no DJ, no mic...but it was so geniune! The speeches moved me to tears...everyone saying how happy they were for us and how proud they were of me for taking a chance on love again!

It was great. Ken and I forgot to bring our camera...thank G-d my friend sent some to me this morning... I wanted to at least post one or 2 pictures...b/c I promised!

e you all,

Gill

Aww Gill, I am so happy for you. I know i am still a newbie somewhat to VJ, but you were the first one to welcome me and make me feel at ease. I am genuinely happy for you, and still appreciate the time you took to PM me and give me reassurance. May God bless you and Ken's union.

Honeychild

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.