Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

**********HOTELS IN KINGSTON

I'm meeting up with 7 couples that have interviews in Kingston the same day as mine (June 24th). They're looking for just one night. All are coming from the other end of the island, from Westmoreland, St. Elizabeth, Negril. I'm the closest coming from Trelawny. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. They said no to the HILTON, Courtleight is sold out, some didn't like Knutsford, they're about to drive me insane.

Tre, there is a hotel by the airport. I can't remember the name right now, I am about to go into a meeting, will try to get the information back to you when i am back in my office.

What are the dates?

Roxcie

Sorry I miss the date in my first read. It is posted as June 24. This is the Hotel Morgans Harbour Hotel from $120.00 USD

Standard Rate

Port Royal

Kingston, JM

Eastern Jamaica Area:

Kingston

Roxcie

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm meeting up with 7 couples that have interviews in Kingston the same day as mine (June 24th). They're looking for just one night. All are coming from the other end of the island, from Westmoreland, St. Elizabeth, Negril. I'm the closest coming from Trelawny. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. They said no to the HILTON, Courtleight is sold out, some didn't like Knutsford, they're about to drive me insane.

Tre, there is a hotel by the airport. I can't remember the name right now, I am about to go into a meeting, will try to get the information back to you when i am back in my office.

What are the dates?

Roxcie

Monday, June 23rd for one night only checking out June 24th. They're about to let me pull out my hair and they're SO are no help.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY --- HAPPY HAPPY EARTH STRONG[/color]

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

What are the dates?

Roxcie

Thanks ROXIE

Sorry I miss the date in my first read. It is posted as June 24. This is the Hotel Morgans Harbour Hotel from $120.00 USD

Standard Rate

Port Royal

Kingston, JM

Eastern Jamaica Area:

Kingston

Roxcie

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What are the dates?

Roxcie

Hotel by the airport??? I think you meant Port Royal if it is then is Morgans Harbour Marino

"Love is patient, love is kind, love keeps no record of wrongs"

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Dear God;

What a week. Lord, thank you for blessing me, my family and my friends. I thank you for hovering over us last week with the passing of my 6-month-old nephew. Thank you for blessing us with the 2 hours he was able to spend with us after his birth. Lord, I know that you have a plan for everyone and I just thank you for given me the strength to step up and deal with the things I had to put in place last week. Thanks for given me the strength to help my sister deal with her loss and for helping me to break the news to her daughter. Lord, we thank you for life and for everything that you've blessed us with. Amen.

Lawny, I am so sorry to hear of your loss - reading your post brings tears to my eyes. I lost one of my nephews at 3 months old - losing a child has to be one of the most painful things a mother can experience - my prayers go out to your sister and your family.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What are the dates?

Roxcie

Monday, June 23rd for one night only checking out June 24th. They're about to let me pull out my hair and they're SO are no help.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY --- HAPPY HAPPY EARTH STRONG[/color]

Thank you so much Lawny... I got your PM and I'll link you in a few girlie...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Dear God;

What a week. Lord, thank you for blessing me, my family and my friends. I thank you for hovering over us last week with the passing of my 6-month-old nephew. Thank you for blessing us with the 2 hours he was able to spend with us after his birth. Lord, I know that you have a plan for everyone and I just thank you for given me the strength to step up and deal with the things I had to put in place last week. Thanks for given me the strength to help my sister deal with her loss and for helping me to break the news to her daughter. Lord, we thank you for life and for everything that you've blessed us with. Amen.

Lawny, I am so sorry to hear of your loss - reading your post brings tears to my eyes. I lost one of my nephews at 3 months old - losing a child has to be one of the most painful things a mother can experience - my prayers go out to your sister and your family.

I'm so sorry Lawny... Sending prayers to your family. God will give you guy's strength to make it through... Luv ya girl (L)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Thanks for the prayers. I wanted to tell ya'll last week, but I didn't want to change the mood in the room and I didn't want the mommies (especially Kimmy) to worry. Her due date and my sis were the same. Kimmy, I LOVE YOU....thanks for the SUPPORT girl. My sis said not to worry Kimmy...she's okay. It's God's will.

By the way...where's GILL and the pictures.

SUNNY ---

I was trying to write you

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Thanks for the prayers. I wanted to tell ya'll last week, but I didn't want to change the mood in the room and I didn't want the mommies (especially Kimmy) to worry. Her due date and my sis were the same. Kimmy, I LOVE YOU....thanks for the SUPPORT girl. My sis said not to worry Kimmy...she's okay. It's God's will.

SUNNY ---

Lawney, I know all too well what your family is going thru.....been there.......time helps heal but the pain will always be there......nothing can ever fill that void.......

Peace N Love,

Tonya

March 17, 2007 Married Ocho Rios, Jamaica

April 12, 2007 Filed I-130 for husband

Vermont Service Center via DHL

May 9, 2007 Automated System says received I-130

May 15, 2007 Received NOA1

July 2, 2007 I-130 Approved (Automated System)

July 9, 2007 Received Approval Notice in mail

August 13, 2007 DS-3032 sent to Andrew & I received AOS bill

August 14, 2007 Paid AOS $70 via DHL

August 21, 2007 Returned DS-3032 from Jamaica via regular mail

September 4, 2007 Received I-864 in mail

September 5, 2007 Returned I-864 via DHL

September 11, 2007 Received DS-3032 Agent of Choice

September 17, 2007 IV Bill Generated

September 20, 2007 Touched (RFE) Missing Documents/Information

They are missing $380 IV Bill which I haven't received as of yet

October 1, 2007 IV Bill Received in the Mail

October 2, 2007 Paid IV Bill via USPS 2nd day delivery

October 3, 2007 IV Bill delivered at 11:07pm to St. Louis P.O. Box

October 5, 2007 IV Bill processed

October 11, 2007 DS-230 Visa Application is scheduled to be mailed this week1111

Sending it to Andrew via DHL International

THE JOURNEY IS COMING TO AN END THAT SEEMS LIKE IT HAS TAKEN FOREVER!

Timeline

So, my rant for the day - DJ's son is 5 1/2, and DJ has had custody of him since he was a baby - no one had seen the mother in years, and she hadn't been to see him, no one knew where she was - DJ's Mom has had him, because with his work it was too hard to have a stable home for a little boy - The mother showed up at school and took him, and the school let her take him, so now no one knows where he is. The police are saying they can't do anything because it's his mother. How in the HELL are you going to let anyone take a child, regardless of whether she says she is his mother or not, when you have never met the woman, and know that he doesn't live with her? Why didn't the school at least call someone before they let her take off with him?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So, my rant for the day - DJ's son is 5 1/2, and DJ has had custody of him since he was a baby - no one had seen the mother in years, and she hadn't been to see him, no one knew where she was - DJ's Mom has had him, because with his work it was too hard to have a stable home for a little boy - The mother showed up at school and took him, and the school let her take him, so now no one knows where he is. The police are saying they can't do anything because it's his mother. How in the HELL are you going to let anyone take a child, regardless of whether she says she is his mother or not, when you have never met the woman, and know that he doesn't live with her? Why didn't the school at least call someone before they let her take off with him?

fi real, I could say i was the little boy's mother and they would let me walk away with him??? Some one at the school needs a box!! DJ must be going thru a very rough time right now.

Lawny - Love ya! and my heart goes out...

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

ok..Sus i feel u on this..it's madness..it's not like she is on contact list or anything....I don't think the police can do anything cause she is his mother..no matter how long she's been out of his life

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

SUNNY ---

Trelawny,

My prayers goes out for your sister and your family on their loss. If there is anything I can do please call upon me to assist.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Timeline
ok..Sus i feel u on this..it's madness..it's not like she is on contact list or anything....I don't think the police can do anything cause she is his mother..no matter how long she's been out of his life

And think of the poor baby who left with someone who says she is his mother, but he doesn't know it to be because she never has been around - cho!! We're feeling your rant Sus, and it's justified!

Happy Birthday Sunny! Are you off today celebrating?

She's still celebrating her roosking being official! :whistle::lol:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.