Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Yardies...

I know it's been a while, but I got back from Jamaica safe and sound last night. I had a wonderful time with Ray and friends that went along with me this trip. Ray and I were both so sad that I had to leave and we both asked each other are you going to be ok? Are you going to cry? lol We both did really good only for me to come home to this.

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXX Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 2, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service. :dance:

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful feeling. I actually got the e-mail on the day I left for JA and the hardcopy was in the mail when I came home. Now, I need to go back and read about what my next step should be. lol

Best Wishes to Nebsaw and Gill. I wish you guys all the best on you upcoming weddings. It really seems like yesterday, when you guy's were going down for the interviews.

Claire: I hope things get better real soon for you and Mike.

Shrewd: Thinking of you and I hope that things come through for you real soon. baby girl.

I hope all the babies and doing well.....

Maybe mommy2be will have the same surprise as I did when she gets home from Jamaica since she filed right behind me.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Sunnyja. :dance: WOW how time has flown. I am really happy that you have gotten to this part of the journey. :dance: Now the real hard work begins. You know we all are here for you in whatever capacity you need. Just go on ahead and throw your questions at us. :whistle:

An update on Mike....things are looking up. :thumbs: When I spoke with him last week he stated that right now his focus is trying to repair the damage he seems to have caused because he was not aware that his actions affected me as much as I expressed to him. He is doing a self evaluation to try and see where he went wrong and what he has to do the change that. I have actually seen the difference in him since we talked when I went home and I am hoping an praying that this is all for the best and that things will begin to get better. :yes:

Thanks for everyone's prayers and good wishes. (L)(F)

Much love

Claire

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Hello Yardies...

I know it's been a while, but I got back from Jamaica safe and sound last night. I had a wonderful time with Ray and friends that went along with me this trip. Ray and I were both so sad that I had to leave and we both asked each other are you going to be ok? Are you going to cry? lol We both did really good only for me to come home to this.

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXX Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 2, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service. :dance:

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful feeling. I actually got the e-mail on the day I left for JA and the hardcopy was in the mail when I came home. Now, I need to go back and read about what my next step should be. lol

Best Wishes to Nebsaw and Gill. I wish you guys all the best on you upcoming weddings. It really seems like yesterday, when you guy's were going down for the interviews.

Shrewd: Thinking of you and I hope that things come through for you real soon. baby girl.

Maybe mommy2be will have the same surprise as I did when she gets home from Jamaica since she filed right behind me.

Hi,

This is so awesome, I am so happy for you. This means it's getting alot closer.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Congrats Sunnyja. :dance: WOW how time has flown. I am really happy that you have gotten to this part of the journey. :dance: Now the real hard work begins. You know we all are here for you in whatever capacity you need. Just go on ahead and throw your questions at us. :whistle:

An update on Mike....things are looking up. :thumbs: When I spoke with him last week he stated that right now his focus is trying to repair the damage he seems to have caused because he was not aware that his actions affected me as much as I expressed to him. He is doing a self evaluation to try and see where he went wrong and what he has to do the change that. I have actually seen the difference in him since we talked when I went home and I am hoping an praying that this is all for the best and that things will begin to get better. :yes:

Much love

Claire

Hi,

I know things will work itself out in time. You sound like a wondeful person, and God has sent you as his angel to MIke. Mike is scared, because he never thought something SOOOOOOOOO good would ever happen to him. Remember this is God's will. He didn't have to take you to another country to find your angel, but he did because you two belong together.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Filed: Timeline
Hello Yardies...

I was hoping it would happen that way. LINK ME

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline
Hello Yardies...

Congratulations! What a nice surprise to come home to.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Hello Yardies...

Yay! Congrats to you!

Grrr....venting time....

I love my mother in law to death, get on really well with her, but some things she does PISS me the HELL off!!

She does this thing where when she come to take the baby from me, she doesn't just take him, she'll stand there calling him, just so he'll stretch his hands out to her. May be a small thing, but annoying as HELL! I mean, what is up with playing stupid games like that? Then, when she gets ready to give him back, she won't put him in my hands, she'll just stand there with him in her arms, wanting me to stretch my hands out to him so as to see whether or not he'll come to me. And she does it ALL the damn time!!!

About a month ago, I'd stretched my arms out to him and he didn't immediately LEAP into my arms, so she started saying to him 'Oh you want to stay with Grandma, don't you want to go to Mummy?'

SO last night, I just sat at the PC and told her to put him down on the ground when she was ready.

So, she kept saying 'take him, take him' because of course she wouldn't be able to play her silly games.

I'm a frigging 33 year old ADULT, not a child playing 'Let's see who he likes best'.

Of course, no way of proving any of it, but I'm not stupid.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh I can understand that would be so annoying! But you know what - your his mama and YOU know YOU are more important to him than anyone else. He doesn't need to reach his hands to you because he knows you will always be there for him whether he reaches or not! :-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Much love

Claire

Hi,

I know things will work itself out in time. You sound like a wondeful person, and God has sent you as his angel to MIke. Mike is scared, because he never thought something SOOOOOOOOO good would ever happen to him. Remember this is God's will. He didn't have to take you to another country to find your angel, but he did because you two belong together.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Thanks Roxcie. From the day we met he has always said that our meeting was ordained by God. the devil is just trying to interupt what blessings God is tryin g to bestow upon us because he know how weak we as human beings are. We are now taking things one day at a time so that healing can take place.

Thanks again for your expressed faith in us :thumbs:

Timeline

Sunnyja, I sure hope that when Shrewdie comes home or even before she does, she will get the same good news as you have had. She is being punished by this screwed up system. I wonder if they lost her file? I hope not though and that all this will be resolved soon. :thumbs:

Edited by clairern

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I swear you guys would be on Part 7 already! How's everyone doing? Congrats to all those who have been successful in their journey; Shrewdie, I pray that you will get your good news soon...

((((CLAIRE)))) How are you hon? I'm sure Mike will be here in time for the fireworks of 4th of July! Thank God, the exam is over, so I can sit pretty until next month when the results are out...then it's on to the next one (either Dec/June).

Big Up to all the Yardie fam... :thumbs::thumbs:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline
I swear you guys would be on Part 7 already! How's everyone doing? Congrats to all those who have been successful in their journey; Shrewdie, I pray that you will get your good news soon...

((((CLAIRE)))) How are you hon? I'm sure Mike will be here in time for the fireworks of 4th of July! Thank God, the exam is over, so I can sit pretty until next month when the results are out...then it's on to the next one (either Dec/June).

Big Up to all the Yardie fam... :thumbs::thumbs:

Tam, good to see you and hear that you are done with exams for now. Hope to see you on here more now. I hope Mike will be here soon but not for July 4th. I ahve to see how long he is going to wait to leave.

Lata

Claire

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks for all of the congrats Yardies. It feels so good to be moving further along in the process. It really does.

Clairen: I'm glad to hear that things are looking good for you and Mike. I can see Ray getting cold feet too. It's just something that happens, but then you move on past that and you'll be together forever.

I sure hope Shrewdie comes home to some good news too. Somethings not right and she needs to get to the bottom of it. If they lost her file, they need to say that.. Seems like whats important to use is not so important to them and it's not fair. (Lord, please help Shrewdie out she needs you)

Islandwoman/Lawny: I'll link you guy's because I really need help with my next few steps. Seems like I'm on crutches.....lol

Tam: Good to see you. No more exams for a minute huh? That's great.... Stick around girlie.

I hope the weddings for Nebsaw and Gill turned out great. I know they must really be excited.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.