Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We are forever searching for something to combat the hair bumps. Nothing works for very long.

He doesn't shave with a razor right? Just the clippers? Hmmm...I know this is a hard one, but its fixable he just literally has to treat his face the way we treat the...pum.haha I know that sounds crazy but its the truth.

1. He cannot shave with a razor for one....if he does he needs to exfoliate his face everyday. I suggest Apricot scrub.
  2. Also try a hair conditioner as mix with his shave cream...I reccommend Motions.
  3. Get an exfiliating brush...they sell good ones at Body Shop and brush the scalp and face.
  4. Always moisturize the face with a face cream. The scalp should be fine with the conditioner ,and then like a baby oil gel every now and then...trust me his skin will likely soak it up in a couple hours
After awhile his skin will become softer and more conditioned which eliminates the breeding ground of bumps. Now if he already has bad skin scars from the bumps you may have a bigger problem....and I am not really sure how to go about that.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
We haven't really broached the toy topic yet - flavored lotions, etc... yes - the other just hasn't come up! I bought this stuff called coochie cream at a girl's adult party - it is actually a shaving lotion, but it is the best thing in the world for your legs, as well as other areas - The look on DJ's face when he picked up the bottle was priceless, lol - cause you all know, he had to try all my lotions!

Hey...is that Pure Romance? My best friend works for them, and I know that is one of their products--she SWEARS by it! The part I like about it is she gives me good deals on stuff, in exchange for my testimonials at some of her parties!! She told me that after I gave my testimony about one of her products in particular, she sold $300 worth of that product alone at that party!! Anywhoo, I just laugh when my husband gets all riled up about the whole subject...you know, it surprises me that I married a man so conservative in his thinking with regards to sex, and I'm so adventurous--but I plan to sway him...one way or the other!! :innocent::devil:

Ok. let me tell you what my husband said after I read him your original post and wanted his thoughts. he said he was not into "dils", but if a woman wanted to have a vibrator it was fine. I asked...what was the difference. He said the dils are like a replacement to him, and that men are threatend by this thing that can essentially please his woman with out him. So what the difference is with a vibrator I dont know. He said vibes are the little small things and dils can be really big and make a man feel inadequate. He also said that the dils "mess stuff up down there...the woman stuff gets messed up and worn out if she use that all the time" :wacko: So he basically was not for them. Then he calls me this morning saying he thought about it and now thinks its a turn on and interesting to try....LAWD!! What is wrong with this man. I never even told him i wanted to try it with him, i just read the post. His reasons for not liking them somewhat made sense...at least I see where he's coming from.

Hey 'Lita--what would your hubby think about the "dils" that have the vibrators attached to them? :thumbs::thumbs::devil: You talk about being scared of being replaced...he might be right about that one!! LOL

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Hey everybody!!

I feel like I havent been on to chat in forever. Things are looking up in my life..but STILL no word from VSC. I am going on 8 months there. I leave for JA Friday and I just dont knwo what we will do if I have to come back ANOTHER summer with no idea when we will be joined again.

Prayers are still needed!

Your talks today were a much needed entertainment to begin summer :)

Everyone okay?

Any interview news Lita??????

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

:ot:

Does anyone know any thing about work visas? We would like to bring DH's mom over her on a work visa to babysit our daughter and to clean our house and my mom and dads house. Any information would be great. Having a baby it is so hard now to keep up with this board. Congrats to all who are moving along with process and visas.

God Bless

J

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Does anyone know any thing about work visas? We would like to bring DH's mom over her on a work visa to babysit our daughter and to clean our house and my mom and dads house. Any information would be great. Having a baby it is so hard now to keep up with this board. Congrats to all who are moving along with process and visas.

God Bless

J

That won't work :(

Only way is for him to file for her once he's got citizenship.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

God Bless

J

That won't work :(

Only way is for him to file for her once he's got citizenship.

She is his aunt. She never officially adopted him.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
We haven't really broached the toy topic yet - flavored lotions, etc... yes - the other just hasn't come up! I bought this stuff called coochie cream at a girl's adult party - it is actually a shaving lotion, but it is the best thing in the world for your legs, as well as other areas - The look on DJ's face when he picked up the bottle was priceless, lol - cause you all know, he had to try all my lotions!

Hey...is that Pure Romance? My best friend works for them, and I know that is one of their products--she SWEARS by it! The part I like about it is she gives me good deals on stuff, in exchange for my testimonials at some of her parties!! She told me that after I gave my testimony about one of her products in particular, she sold $300 worth of that product alone at that party!! Anywhoo, I just laugh when my husband gets all riled up about the whole subject...you know, it surprises me that I married a man so conservative in his thinking with regards to sex, and I'm so adventurous--but I plan to sway him...one way or the other!! :innocent::devil:

Ok. let me tell you what my husband said after I read him your original post and wanted his thoughts. he said he was not into "dils", but if a woman wanted to have a vibrator it was fine. I asked...what was the difference. He said the dils are like a replacement to him, and that men are threatend by this thing that can essentially please his woman with out him. So what the difference is with a vibrator I dont know. He said vibes are the little small things and dils can be really big and make a man feel inadequate. He also said that the dils "mess stuff up down there...the woman stuff gets messed up and worn out if she use that all the time" :wacko: So he basically was not for them. Then he calls me this morning saying he thought about it and now thinks its a turn on and interesting to try....LAWD!! What is wrong with this man. I never even told him i wanted to try it with him, i just read the post. His reasons for not liking them somewhat made sense...at least I see where he's coming from.

Hey 'Lita--what would your hubby think about the "dils" that have the vibrators attached to them? :thumbs::thumbs::devil: You talk about being scared of being replaced...he might be right about that one!! LOL

haha, I don't know what he'll think. I actually personally wouldnt want one so I guess he dont have to worry, haha.

Timeline

Jax,

Here's some more info about the work visas. I'm not sure what category a babysitter/nanny would fall under, but you file a I-129 with the associated fee.

HTH!

- Marie

Work Visas - USCIS

Work Visas - US Embassy in Kingston

Sus, Where can I find coochie chream? :whistle:

Edited by Marie87

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
Hey everybody!!

I feel like I havent been on to chat in forever. Things are looking up in my life..but STILL no word from VSC. I am going on 8 months there. I leave for JA Friday and I just dont knwo what we will do if I have to come back ANOTHER summer with no idea when we will be joined again.

Prayers are still needed!

Your talks today were a much needed entertainment to begin summer :)

Everyone okay?

Any interview news Lita??????

Nope no news yet. i'm not stressing it no more. I am guessing for a August date, so if July comes that will be better. I haven't been to JA since Feb and that was only 4 days....ugh!! I miss him so much, this is all too ridiculous.

God Bless

J

I don't think you can sponser her on a work visa to be your nanny.

Timeline

Thanks ladies,

I am not sponsoring her. My parents or granny would.

Another question can his mom set up a bank account in JA were we can transfer money to her?

I am tired of paying $11.95 to send money threw Western Union.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Thanks ladies,

Another question can his mom set up a bank account in JA were we can transfer money to her?

I mean, I thought you cant sponser someone to do the job that someone here in the US could do.

Thanks ladies,

You could open up an account with Scotia Bank. I know they have that option and you just add money to it online.

Timeline

thanks again ladies

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

How can I go about getting her here? She is the only family member Dwain has. His step dad died a year 1/2 ago and he was the provider for the family. Then DH left for USA in the same year. She has had many jobs but taxi fair is to expensive. Plus she is lonely in the bush and has no family to take care of her.

I might see what a immigration lawyer says for this situation and our senators office.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.