Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Can anyone tell me about the store LUSH

I work there.....part-time weekends. What do you want to know?

I'm going to visit a new friend next week and I have a bag of presents for her from Lush. :whistle:

Just wondering what they sold. ummmmmmmm presents :crying:

Lush company philosophy http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/about.html?expand=about Pretty cool philosopy.

Check out Lush.com. Click on the US cause Canada and the UK sell different things. I will tell you it's like crack.....you are almost instantly hooked and find yourself wanting to spend all your paycheck on it. http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/index.h...US&dlang=en

At Lush.com, you can read the forums and see what other people think about the stuff. They can actually be pretty intense. Worse then us on here!

There is a store in D.C., Tre. 3066 M Street N.W. It's pretty cool to go into.....the sights, the smells, the different things, the free samples............

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

BTW.....the founders of Lush are the founders of The Body Shop. They just went bankrupt and had to sell off The Body Shop in a horrible turn of events, leaving behind their patents. Ironically, the Lush I work at is right next to The Body Shop and we kick the ####### out of them in sales. Boo Yah!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hey guys, good afternoon

How is everyone doing this very hot and humid day

Has anyone heard from Trulo.....I think the interview was yesterday and I did not get a chance to send out good vibes, but I hope they were successful.

You all have a great day

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Can I have some collective prayer that I get a job I applied for??

It closed on Friday, praying they interview me, if I get the interview, I just KNOW I'll get the job..

It's basically what I was doing the UK and the salary is basically the same I was getting converted into $!!!

Got even my TOES crossed lol....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!

About the sex toy thing... They are illegal in St Lucia!! Crazy!

Anyhow I think Louis is open to whatever...I also think he is a bit shy about it. I have jokingly said something about getting handcuffs and he answered me totally seriously like "OK"!! I figure that is something we will have to "discover" about each other... we have many years ahead of us I am sure a little "spice" will need to be added. :devil:

Check out www.kamasutra.com. No toys really but some other fun stuff. The honeydust is soooo nice. When your SO kisses you on the neck, or wherever... it tastes like honey! :wow:

Even if your man isnt into toys.. I am sure he would be up for a nice massage! LOL

I have this stuff! The dust gets everywhere! haha Well after reading Mrs Palmers post to my mister, he was against certain toys but after going to sleep last night he called me this moring as was ALL ABOUT IT!! :blink: I don't know what he was dreaming about but he had a complete change of heart. :thumbs:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
LOL, I know - My friend is selling the stuff now, and her sister in law was telling me that she used it to shave her legs - her legs were so so smooth and soft, even without lotion - So I tried it and it is incredible!

I've heard coochie cream is the BEST for shaving. I've never used it but when the topic of bikini shaving came up this cream and conditioner I have heard were the best for smooth skin and no razor bumps.

Timeline
LOL, I know - My friend is selling the stuff now, and her sister in law was telling me that she used it to shave her legs - her legs were so so smooth and soft, even without lotion - So I tried it and it is incredible!

I've heard coochie cream is the BEST for shaving. I've never used it but when the topic of bikini shaving came up this cream and conditioner I have heard were the best for smooth skin and no razor bumps.

Exactly - No razor bumps, and quick shave for your legs without the need to apply cream after - it is really great.

Can I have some collective prayer that I get a job I applied for??

It closed on Friday, praying they interview me, if I get the interview, I just KNOW I'll get the job..

It's basically what I was doing the UK and the salary is basically the same I was getting converted into $!!!

Got even my TOES crossed lol....

Sending prayers your way - I had a telephone interview yesterday afternoon, hoping to hear Mon or Tues about an in person one!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
We haven't really broached the toy topic yet - flavored lotions, etc... yes - the other just hasn't come up! I bought this stuff called coochie cream at a girl's adult party - it is actually a shaving lotion, but it is the best thing in the world for your legs, as well as other areas - The look on DJ's face when he picked up the bottle was priceless, lol - cause you all know, he had to try all my lotions!

Hey...is that Pure Romance? My best friend works for them, and I know that is one of their products--she SWEARS by it! The part I like about it is she gives me good deals on stuff, in exchange for my testimonials at some of her parties!! She told me that after I gave my testimony about one of her products in particular, she sold $300 worth of that product alone at that party!! Anywhoo, I just laugh when my husband gets all riled up about the whole subject...you know, it surprises me that I married a man so conservative in his thinking with regards to sex, and I'm so adventurous--but I plan to sway him...one way or the other!! :innocent::devil:

Ok. let me tell you what my husband said after I read him your original post and wanted his thoughts. he said he was not into "dils", but if a woman wanted to have a vibrator it was fine. I asked...what was the difference. He said the dils are like a replacement to him, and that men are threatend by this thing that can essentially please his woman with out him. So what the difference is with a vibrator I dont know. He said vibes are the little small things and dils can be really big and make a man feel inadequate. He also said that the dils "mess stuff up down there...the woman stuff gets messed up and worn out if she use that all the time" :wacko: So he basically was not for them. Then he calls me this morning saying he thought about it and now thinks its a turn on and interesting to try....LAWD!! What is wrong with this man. I never even told him i wanted to try it with him, i just read the post. His reasons for not liking them somewhat made sense...at least I see where he's coming from.

Timeline
BTW.....the founders of Lush are the founders of The Body Shop. They just went bankrupt and had to sell off The Body Shop in a horrible turn of events, leaving behind their patents. Ironically, the Lush I work at is right next to The Body Shop and we kick the ####### out of them in sales. Boo Yah!

OMG!! So wait, there's no more body shops?!! I love that store. They have this one scent oil i have to add to my massage oil. If that scent goes away I will die.

Timeline

OMG!! So wait, there's no more body shops?!! I love that store. They have this one scent oil i have to add to my massage oil. If that scent goes away I will die.

Oh, no.....they are still around. That was just one of those interesting factoid things.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
We haven't really broached the toy topic yet - flavored lotions, etc... yes - the other just hasn't come up! I bought this stuff called coochie cream at a girl's adult party - it is actually a shaving lotion, but it is the best thing in the world for your legs, as well as other areas - The look on DJ's face when he picked up the bottle was priceless, lol - cause you all know, he had to try all my lotions!

Hey...is that Pure Romance? My best friend works for them, and I know that is one of their products--she SWEARS by it! The part I like about it is she gives me good deals on stuff, in exchange for my testimonials at some of her parties!! She told me that after I gave my testimony about one of her products in particular, she sold $300 worth of that product alone at that party!! Anywhoo, I just laugh when my husband gets all riled up about the whole subject...you know, it surprises me that I married a man so conservative in his thinking with regards to sex, and I'm so adventurous--but I plan to sway him...one way or the other!! :innocent::devil:

Ok. let me tell you what my husband said after I read him your original post and wanted his thoughts. he said he was not into "dils", but if a woman wanted to have a vibrator it was fine. I asked...what was the difference. He said the dils are like a replacement to him, and that men are threatend by this thing that can essentially please his woman with out him. So what the difference is with a vibrator I dont know. He said vibes are the little small things and dils can be really big and make a man feel inadequate. He also said that the dils "mess stuff up down there...the woman stuff gets messed up and worn out if she use that all the time" :wacko: So he basically was not for them. Then he calls me this morning saying he thought about it and now thinks its a turn on and interesting to try....LAWD!! What is wrong with this man. I never even told him i wanted to try it with him, i just read the post. His reasons for not liking them somewhat made sense...at least I see where he's coming from.

Ha....ha.....very technical talk. Where did he learn this stuff?

So, do you think coochie cream works for no hair bumps on the face? OMG....I just snorted. My husband would die if he knew I even just asked that.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Ha....ha.....very technical talk. Where did he learn this stuff?

So, do you think coochie cream works for no hair bumps on the face? OMG....I just snorted. My husband would die if he knew I even just asked that.

:rofl: haha! What? You gonna suggest your husband shave his face with coochie cream!! Hmmm...i bet it actually is good for Black men too with the whole razor bump issue. You should let him use it and then tell him what it is later.

I don't know why or how my husband know so much about the "technical" side.

Timeline

We are forever searching for something to combat the hair bumps. Nothing works for very long.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have been checking in with this link all day and one of my co-workers finally came in my office to ask what was all the laughing about?!?!?! I have been cracking up all day reading about coochie cream, toys, men and their ideas. Thanks for the good laugh........also, I keep checking back because I was really interested in the answers too. I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE THIS TALK WITH THE MAN! :rofl: I will have to report back.

Also, thanks for the link about LUSH store. My sister found that stuff in Ireland and I don't think she even knew there were stores here in the US so I forwarded the link to her. The good news is I found out there is a new store coming to the Mall of America and currently they sell Lush products out of Macy's or near Macy's. I will have to check it out. I love the bath bombs!

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Timeline
I have been checking in with this link all day and one of my co-workers finally came in my office to ask what was all the laughing about?!?!?! I have been cracking up all day reading about coochie cream, toys, men and their ideas. Thanks for the good laugh........also, I keep checking back because I was really interested in the answers too. I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE THIS TALK WITH THE MAN! :rofl: I will have to report back.

Also, thanks for the link about LUSH store. My sister found that stuff in Ireland and I don't think she even knew there were stores here in the US so I forwarded the link to her. The good news is I found out there is a new store coming to the Mall of America and currently they sell Lush products out of Macy's or near Macy's. I will have to check it out. I love the bath bombs!

In the theme of this thread today, check out the SEX bomb. Also, massage bars can be a lot of fun.

I'm going to warn you that in Macy's, it is a counter and usually pretty cramped. We have one here and the day I worked for them, I felt like I was in a closet....hated it. The actual MOA store should be pretty cool. There are a lot of stores in the US now.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.