Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!

About the sex toy thing... They are illegal in St Lucia!! Crazy!

Anyhow I think Louis is open to whatever...I also think he is a bit shy about it. I have jokingly said something about getting handcuffs and he answered me totally seriously like "OK"!! I figure that is something we will have to "discover" about each other... we have many years ahead of us I am sure a little "spice" will need to be added. :devil:

Check out www.kamasutra.com. No toys really but some other fun stuff. The honeydust is soooo nice. When your SO kisses you on the neck, or wherever... it tastes like honey! :wow:

Even if your man isnt into toys.. I am sure he would be up for a nice massage! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We haven't really broached the toy topic yet - flavored lotions, etc... yes - the other just hasn't come up! I bought this stuff called coochie cream at a girl's adult party - it is actually a shaving lotion, but it is the best thing in the world for your legs, as well as other areas - The look on DJ's face when he picked up the bottle was priceless, lol - cause you all know, he had to try all my lotions!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!

Anyhow I think Louis is open to whatever...I also think he is a bit shy about it. I have jokingly said something about getting handcuffs and he answered me totally seriously like "OK"!! I figure that is something we will have to "discover" about each other... we have many years ahead of us I am sure a little "spice" will need to be added. :devil:

Check out www.kamasutra.com. No toys really but some other fun stuff. The honeydust is soooo nice. When your SO kisses you on the neck, or wherever... it tastes like honey! :wow:

Even if your man isnt into toys.. I am sure he would be up for a nice massage! LOL

I'm sorry Irie; I needed a good laugh. My best friend he's from St. Lucia I'll have to tease him about that. Talking about honeydust I used this thing once and let's say I looked like 100 bees stung my LIPS...took 3 days to go down.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

We haven't really broached the toy topic yet - flavored lotions, etc... yes - the other just hasn't come up! I bought this stuff called coochie cream at a girl's adult party - it is actually a shaving lotion, but it is the best thing in the world for your legs, as well as other areas - The look on DJ's face when he picked up the bottle was priceless, lol - cause you all know, he had to try all my lotions!

:rofl: .....I'm sorry.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!

I'm sorry Irie; I needed a good laugh. My best friend he's from St. Lucia I'll have to tease him about that. Talking about honeydust I used this thing once and let's say I looked like 100 bees stung my LIPS...took 3 days to go down.

Louis told me they are illegal! I think there are alot of conservative people on the island. Even Louis said he would NEVER go to a strip club. Not that I mind ;)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

You laugh............I saw that stuff in the catalog. Along with a whole bunch of crazy stuff. I cannot wait for this party just for the giggle factor alone.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

LOL, I know - My friend is selling the stuff now, and her sister in law was telling me that she used it to shave her legs - her legs were so so smooth and soft, even without lotion - So I tried it and it is incredible!

You laugh............I saw that stuff in the catalog. Along with a whole bunch of crazy stuff. I cannot wait for this party just for the giggle factor alone.

The first time I went to a "TOY" party all I did was laugh. It didn't help that I was drinking appleton and strawberry syrup the whole night. I lost it when they lady asked if anyone wanted to see DEMONSTRATIONS...I fell on the floor laughing. My friends were like hell no, you're not going to no more of these. I kept asking what's that for and it's suppose to do what.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats, Irie, that is so wonderful!

Guana, you have me laughing with your meez comment - I was about to change it to a mopey one, but I will leave it for you! I am so so miserable to be home - each time at the airport it feels like it is harder and harder to leave!

I know exactly what you are saying Sus. I have been home for 2 weeks today and I am just now starting to come out of the "slump." It's awful! :crying:

I think we all feel that way! BLAST this long process :(

Just try not to think about it I guess. I dont really have any better advice. hahaha

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey...is that Pure Romance? My best friend works for them, and I know that is one of their products--she SWEARS by it! The part I like about it is she gives me good deals on stuff, in exchange for my testimonials at some of her parties!! She told me that after I gave my testimony about one of her products in particular, she sold $300 worth of that product alone at that party!! Anywhoo, I just laugh when my husband gets all riled up about the whole subject...you know, it surprises me that I married a man so conservative in his thinking with regards to sex, and I'm so adventurous--but I plan to sway him...one way or the other!! :innocent::devil:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

The first time I went to a "TOY" party all I did was laugh. It didn't help that I was drinking appleton and strawberry syrup the whole night. I lost it when they lady asked if anyone wanted to see DEMONSTRATIONS...I fell on the floor laughing. My friends were like hell no, you're not going to no more of these. I kept asking what's that for and it's suppose to do what.

My friend having the party told me the last one she went to, she gave some samples that everyone had to....um.....use....cream or jel or something you use.....on um.....well, you know where. She said it was so funny cause then during the party women were going "OH, that's nice" among other sentiments. I cannot wait. I have this really funny crazy friend we call GC for Golden Cooch who will be there and probably be the ring leader. She should be a real trip.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hey...is that Pure Romance? My best friend works for them, and I know that is one of their products--she SWEARS by it! The part I like about it is she gives me good deals on stuff, in exchange for my testimonials at some of her parties!! She told me that after I gave my testimony about one of her products in particular, she sold $300 worth of that product alone at that party!! Anywhoo, I just laugh when my husband gets all riled up about the whole subject...you know, it surprises me that I married a man so conservative in his thinking with regards to sex, and I'm so adventurous--but I plan to sway him...one way or the other!! :innocent::devil:

I think it is Pure Romance -

Can anyone tell me about the store LUSH

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I work there.....part-time weekends. What do you want to know?

I'm going to visit a new friend next week and I have a bag of presents for her from Lush. :whistle:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I work there.....part-time weekends. What do you want to know?

I'm going to visit a new friend next week and I have a bag of presents for her from Lush. :whistle:

Just wondering what they sold. ummmmmmmm presents :crying:

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.