Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

I guess this is goodbye for 11 days...We leave the house at 4.30am tomorrow morning :dance:

Can't waitttttttttttttttt......

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Interesting theory on the opportunity and tips thought, Kim. My only thought on that is if we are talking about the front desk and secuirty, are you guys tipping the front desk people and security gurards? I never have.

HELLLLLLLLLLLS NO!...that's what I'm included in my rate. But at the Holiday Inn the guy at the tennis court in the back I told him I wanted some neasberries, guava and gineaup and he brought me a BIG A$$ bag. So, I gave him $20/US. The amount of fruits he brought me those 4 days could not hold in my beach bag. I had to get another bag. Poor fellow, he was so upset when he saw me talking to Marcel....he never spoke to me again. Nice guy though.

Reminds me how I talked one of the groundskeepers at Decameron, Mark, into climbing a tree and picking me some breadfruit.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jengles- Sorry about everything getting stolen in your car.

Jason- I think the first couple months are the hardest adjusting. Like Jomo says they will have to learn to fend for themselves and make their own lives here. My husband did just that and its been wonderful. To think he has more friends here than I do now is crazy and I have lived in this town sense 8th grade. :whistle: I wish your family all the best through this transition phase.

Someone asked who was going to JA in June in July. We are going in July. Yippee!!! I can't wait to hang out with my friends and hubbys mom all week. Its been forever.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline
I guess this is goodbye for 11 days...We leave the house at 4.30am tomorrow morning :dance:

You and me both English :dance::dance:

unu tap show aff...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

:ot:

Hey All,

I remember some folks talking about emailing the Embassy about requesting a specific interview date, or at least a certain month or time of the month....I think it was Trelawany but not sure. Anyway, is there an email for this request. Just thought I'd try something if possible.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Timeline
:ot:

Hey All,

I remember some folks talking about emailing the Embassy about requesting a specific interview date, or at least a certain month or time of the month....I think it was Trelawany but not sure. Anyway, is there an email for this request. Just thought I'd try something if possible.

Hey Lita it was me. I just took a chance. When I had my run in with the guard at the embassy in April and someone woman came outside to talk to me because I was holding my US passport and talking LOUD as hell. I asked her since we're turning in our DS-230 today, do you know when they will scheduled the interview. She said she didn't know. I then said, I wonder if it is possible to request a date in June. She said anything is possible and it doesn't hurt to ask and that all they can say is no, but they were extremly busy blah...blah..blah. In my e-mail I just simply wrote "is there any way possible to have our interview in June, since I will be attending." I nearly FAINTED when I got an e-mail with the date. I called State Dept. to confirm date and time. My friends said I lucked out. I think I would have gotten that date anyway, just because of the amount of interviews that I know is taking place on June 24th. Including Awakening for VJ...I know 5 other people who will be interviewed that day. So, we're all linking up afterwards.

Lita, my aunt is getting married June 21 and my cousin is getting married the following day, so it worked out perfectly for me. I'm in both weddings and I would not have the funds to be able to fly to the interview and the wedding.

WHO WAS IT THAT STAYED AT CRISTAR VILLAS in Kingston....link me please......

Missed this yesterday, but will see you in Negril!!!

Morning everyone!

When are you leaving? :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I am legal...I got approved this morning at Federal Plaza - with stamp in passport. Going to Jamdown this weekend. :devil:

Congrats!!

DAVE AND TONISHA are together in New York...she said he got the EAD stamp and she's very happy. She says she'll check in later....I THINK NOT!

yep I won't hold my breath LOL I have a feeling she will a lil preoccupied for the next day or 2..HA

Congrats Tonisha and Dave :thumbs:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

JaEnglish, Sus and anyone else going to JA this weekend.... Have fun and safe travels to you. I wish it were me, even though I was there last month :blush:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning Family,

I wish everyone traveling this weekend a safe and bless-ed journey. Enjoy yourselves an return safely.

Lawny, I received some very sad news this morning. Could I ask you to pray for one of my good friends and a VJ Sistren that had a miscarriage overnight. She used to be more regular on the thread, but hasn't been on in a while now. (Not JALOVE or KimKim...don't want to alarm anyone). Please send out an awesome prayer for her and hubby to have the strength to move pass this painful time in their lives!

Thanks Chica...have a great day Fam.

(L),

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies....

Safe travels to those of you going home (JA) lol

Sorry to hear about your friend Gill. I'll be praying for them..

I'm leaving for Ochi soon. June 2nd

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Yardies....

Safe travels to those of you going home (JA) lol

Sorry to hear about your friend Gill. I'll be praying for them..

I'm leaving for Ochi soon. June 2nd

Hopefully, you'll have some good news from the VSC by the time you leave. You're meez looks like she jumped the ship and is down there already...chillin' waiting for your arrival! :lol:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.